Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makin Magic

UMKatesUMKates Posts: 811 New Member
I never played sims 1 or Makin Magic but Ive read all of the posts from original simmers who really wanted this EP remaid for sims 2. I didnt know how to take the photo but my sim got into a convo with another sim. When she asked her job the other sim said she was a magician. Im sure someone has already posted this but there could not be any other reason for a magician profession other than some type of magic ep

Comments

• Island6Island6 Posts: 2,664 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I hope so...
  • CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited August 2010
    I am looking for fantasy EP
  • APB17APB17 Posts: 555
    edited August 2010
    I hope there is a magic type EP, Makin' Magic was my favorite of the original EP's
  • UMKatesUMKates Posts: 811 New Member
    edited August 2010
    when they came out with the fantasy element in TS2 it came with apts. I wonder what ep magic will be a part of ?
  • saveoursouls2008saveoursouls2008 Posts: 341 New Member
    edited August 2010
    We probably won't see magic in TS3. I've played through TS1 & 2. And the forums were flooded with religious folk whining about magic, and whatnot. Sure the easy solution was to say "don't buy it then." But those dang Christians, annoying, and won't stop at anything to share their beliefs.

I feel your pain, I want magic too :(
    edited August 2010
    UMKates wrote:
    when they came out with the fantasy element in TS2 it came with apts. I wonder what ep magic will be a part of ?
    I hope it's got it's own pack, like in The Sims.
  • UMKatesUMKates Posts: 811 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Maybe it will be in NL ... we don't know everything about this EP yet. It would make since a night club with a Magician a jazz band and poetry
    edited August 2010
    UMKates wrote:
    Maybe it will be in NL ... we don't know everything about this EP yet. It would make since a night club with a Magician a jazz band and poetry
    I don't really want it added to this EP it would be pushed off to the side. I doubt that it is though.
  • saveoursouls2008saveoursouls2008 Posts: 341 New Member
    edited August 2010
    UMKates wrote:

Nah Magic would be a huge selling point for a Sims EP, they would of included that in the trailer/press release.
  • SoleilStarrSoleilStarr Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited August 2010
    I want a magic ep!!!

I never got making magic or apartments, and I really wanted to make witches. If my comp could run both games I'd totally get it. :cry:
  • ShallaeShallae Posts: 3,166 Member
    edited August 2010
    A Makin Magic EP would be awesome.
  • Isabella_SchatzIsabella_Schatz Posts: 3,966 New Member
    edited August 2010

Nah Magic would be a huge selling point for a Sims EP, they would of included that in the trailer/press release.

Aww, that does kinda make sense :( I never played Sims 1 or 2 but I've been really hoping for some kind of magic and/or fantasy themed EP for TS3. Thats something I'd get really excited about, but I adore all things fantasy and the like. I guess its just about what you're into.

Guess I will just continue to make my own mythical thingys :oops:

edit: (and at least we are getting vampires :twisted: )
  • SimmerGirl20SimmerGirl20 Posts: 532 Member
    edited August 2010
    But those dang Christians, annoying, and won't stop at anything to share their beliefs.

Offensive much? :x :x :x
  • razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010

I want a Making Magic town with potions, and baby dragons, etc!

Fantasy is a HUGE $$$ market -- look at Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and Twilight series :)

There is plenty of hope for a Making Magic town!
  • razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010
    <I'm begging on my knees>

Please Ea create a Making Magic town -- creepy, Gothic architecture, decaying urban area of town, for Sims 3.....
  • BasicSoul666BasicSoul666 Posts: 2
    edited August 2010
    yeah it would be great with a EP with magic theme, but i think that it would be great if it could get more witchcraft than TS1 and 2. i really liked laying those games and liked the magic world in TS1. :D
    so please EA make something more than vampires
  • SirNinjaBoySirNinjaBoy Posts: 1
    edited June 2011
    *bumpity* along with a makin magic ep, bring back the genie lamp and voodoo doll and science set from sims 1, those were great classics