Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We NEED more facial hair!

who agrees with me we need chin beards!!!....or other styles

Comments

• reveriereptilereveriereptile Posts: 68 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I definitely agree. I was shocked they didn't have just the chin goatee without the mustache part since that is common. I also liked the pointed looking beard.
  • chickyboochickyboo Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    ya, deff need more styles, i want the big bushy santa beard back
  • Lazerus101Lazerus101 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    whiskers.jpg
  • KaiyahKaiyah Posts: 1,194 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LOL! Now THAT'S a mighty fine beard!!
    I definitely agree. I was shocked they didn't have just the chin goatee without the mustache part since that is common. I also liked the pointed looking beard.

Oooh, yes! The pickpocket from TS2 style beard without the mustache right? That was by far my favorite. I miss it so. :cry:
  • fauxhawkjoefauxhawkjoe Posts: 63 New Member
    edited June 2009
    AGREED
    And we should be able to combine a couple facial hairs with one another, like we could in TS2 with stubble for example...
  • RakeeshRakeesh Posts: 670 New Member
    edited June 2009
    beard_comp_ap_09_5.jpg

Thought it would be nice to have more, we don't "NEED" them. And we'll get more as time goes on through exp. packs and the store, just like before.

Besides, I think I'd rather get more hairstyles than beards if I had to make a choice.
  • transcendentaltreetranscendentaltree Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited June 2009
    Definitely. I was trying to find a nice full beard for my sim the other day, and there was nothing that looked remotely good.
  • ZetawilkZetawilk Posts: 852 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't get why a Sim can't have just both sideburns and a moustache. Totally ruined the Mario Sim, since he has both sideburns and a 'stache. Those pictures are undermining your argument, though.
  • RakeeshRakeesh Posts: 670 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Zetawilk wrote:
    Those pictures are undermining your argument, though.

You say that like we don't have MORE ammunition. ;)

beards_02-764590.jpg
  • IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited June 2009
    LOVING Rakeesh's wizard photo - honestly highlight of my day!

Yus I neeeeed more beards as I dont have my bf's beardy stubbly sideburny mustachey combo correct yet - its like an amalgamation of several of the ones in CAS so Id like to be able to combine em.

Gief free beard with every store purchase pls.

Edit: awesome will now surprise bf with his new screensaver haha thanks Rak!

Edit Again: I take it thats a WoW reference? Cuz he can sheep? :D Ah I miss those days..
  • randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited June 2009
    omg they should make facial hair for females! that would be so funny.
  • IrishChickIrishChick Posts: 665 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Agreed Random - my chin is cold.
  • mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I know this is an old thread, but beards have been so utterly ignored by EA, but also by modders. Most of what is out there are thin weak beards that a hairy girl could grow. Or it looks like someone wiped dirt on my sims face. I want some manly beards and mustaches. You know bushy styled long facial hair, long manly beards, and braided beards.
  • Banky007Banky007 Posts: 3,545 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I'd like to get my sims a nice handle bar moustache :mrgreen:
  • Ampey2006Ampey2006 Posts: 481 Member
    edited September 2010
    I agree. And I would like to see some with actual hair, instead of thick painted on lines like we have now. The in-game facial hair looks pretty bad.
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited September 2010
    EA will give us at least one new facial hair with the new expansion pack Night Life. That's what I found out here: http://www.edenstyle.it/expansion-packs-late-night/cas-updates-late-night-preview.html

The article says more facial hairs. So we can hope for more than just one!
    :)
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited September 2010
    I would like more facial hair too but didnt WA come with some?