Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PLEASE create better HAIR

razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
EA,

PLEASE create better HAIR for us. Please look at what some of the better Sim sites are doing. Ea - you can create the animation and make the hair work so we don't crash. :)

Comments

• ChellyMadockChellyMadock Posts: 356 Member
    edited August 2010
    I agree. It's kind of sad that there are so many items that show up EA's content. It makes them look less competent.
    It would benefit EA to make better hair too. I would probably buy the hair from the store or buy stuff packs with hair if I saw the kind of quality I saw from some of the other sites.
  • NoxiniaNoxinia Posts: 99
    edited August 2010
    i agree. the hair just SUCKS on the original games. and when you do get good hair of the exchange and other sites, there is always a chance your game will crash!
  • kittycat208kittycat208 Posts: 516
    edited August 2010
    You do know that EA doesn't care and wont read this right ? They know you want better hair, but... they don't care about what you want, they want your money so you BUY the hair..
  • CooklezCooklez Posts: 3,102
    edited August 2010
    You do know that EA doesn't care and wont read this right ? They know you want better hair, but... they don't care about what you want, they want your money so you BUY the hair..

Agreed.
    Though even the buyable hair is bad......
    I just use cc.
  • kittycat208kittycat208 Posts: 516
    edited August 2010
    Cooklez wrote:

Agreed.
    Though even the buyable hair is bad......
    I just use cc.

Haha !! I know right ? Just download hair.. it's much much better, I have like 100+ downloaded hair in my Hair catagory..
  • CooklezCooklez Posts: 3,102
    edited August 2010
    I probly have over 2GB of hair.

That makes my game run the slowest though......
  • razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010

I'm ready and waiting to buy GOOD hair created stunningly from EA.

Being on a MAC, I don't want invisible free hair from Sim sites, I want professional, animated hair of grand graphic quality from EA :) Come on EA - you can do it!
  • MyraMistweaveMyraMistweave Posts: 27
    edited August 2010
    Yes, they want our money...so shouldn't that inspire them to make good hair people actually want? That is also logical kittycat.

I looked through some of the hair here and none of it I liked enough to buy. I would though if there were some I liked. Just like razberria. ;) If we two say so there are likely dozens/hundreds or more of others that would do that same.
  • symone458symone458 Posts: 106 Member
    edited August 2010
    razberria wrote:
    EA,

PLEASE create better HAIR for us. Please look at what some of the better Sim sites are doing. Ea - you can create the animation and make the hair work so we don't crash. :)

You can just go to modthesims.info and download hair, thats what I do or peggyzone.com
    edited August 2010
    symone458 wrote:
    razberria wrote:
    EA,

You can just go to modthesims.info and download hair, thats what I do or peggyzone.com

Not if you have a MAC.
  • PurplePeacockPurplePeacock Posts: 914 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Hey, can mac's get stuff off the exchange? Cos, seriously, if you can you will love this!! I got loads of CC hairs off the exchange and then made a family with like, 40 of them. Would that work? The link is in my siggy, or my studio...
    edited August 2010
    And my main point, EA should be providing nice animated HAIR for us :) Not the outdated styles, and junk that has been thrown together and displayed in their store. Let's see some better HAIR! :)
  • PurplePeacockPurplePeacock Posts: 914 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Oh, oui I agree we you, but in the meantime?

*Wafts tempting hairs in Razberria's direction*

:)?