Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus Please Delete This, I Broke It...

Comments

• AnimeGrl1025AnimeGrl1025 Posts: 3
    edited July 2010
    i love your style of architecture, SimEve! i, apparently, do not have the gift of creativity, since the houses i make turn out to be just big grey blocks. :( but yours are just so amazing! :D
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2010
    Congrats on being featured Eve! Very well-deserved! *clap clap clap*! Finally EA/simgurus have noticed your creation! About time too! :mrgreen:
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2010
    :D:D:D YAY Evie!!!!! I am beyond happy to see the feature for this incredible creation...very VERY well deserved. You have top shelf, amazing building skills and it is wonderful to see that recognized. ((happy dance))
  • vanilijavanilija Posts: 3,411 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Congrats on getting featured, SimEve! :D You deserve it! :thumbup:
  • TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited July 2010
    I love this lot SimEve (left you a comment on the Sanshi thread)
    You've done a great job, I love how you've embraced the modern theme, it is very well executed.

Congratulations to being featured too!! :mrgreen: I'm so happy for you.
    Of Kings and Castles
  • FreynasFreynas Posts: 1,289 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi SimEve, after 5 attempts I finally gave you a recommendation # 105, but can’t add it to my favorites yet, and download will have to wait because after the latest patch I can’t open my game. But despite all of these problems, I want you to know that I think your Yudachi house is absolutely gorgeous!!! Fantastic work; I love it!!!
    I also saw the DSF Episode 5 and now I am wondering when the next episode will come out. You got my attention here, and I wish the earlier episodes were not destroyed! Very sad. But anyway I think your creations are fantastic and I hope to see new things from you. Oh! and congratulations on being featured you sure deserve it.
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2010
    Yanti- thanks again Yanti!
    AnimeGrl1025- Thanks so much. You can click on any exterior door and make it the front door. Who knows why it made the back door the one but you can change it easily in play mode. Just click right on the door.
    Evergreen226 It was the female with glasses. I have that problem sometimes though. I will try to use her again and see if it works then.
    RuthlessThanks Ruthy! :mrgreen:
    vanilijaThanks so much!
    TotaI'm so glad you like it. I really love making lots for Sanshi Sumei! :!:
    Freynas thanks you so much. I hate that you are having so many problems with this site. How frustrating... I hope they get it sorted out soon.
  • LightSideLightSide Posts: 1,264 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I should have posted here way earlier.
    Sorry for missing this whole thread.

But better late than never.
    I must say Eve, this whole layout is amazing.

Your latest lot is simply Auh-Maz_ing.
    I am very happy it got featured,
    as it deserved it.

Every aspect about the Yudachi is admirable.
    The exteiors, the interiors, the colours, just everything.

I <3 this, its soooooo in my fave's.
    Rec from me,
    wish I can rec this lot more.

~Light~
    edited July 2010
    Light- Thanks so much Lighty! :mrgreen:
    Freynas- I forgot to answer your question about DSf. I am working on the next episode right now. It may take a while for me to finish but it will be out asap.
  • noah13noah13 Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    One of my all time favorite house :D Great job SimEve!!!
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited July 2010
    Oh my, I love the Beauty by the beach. The drive down and aroung driveway is so creative! I like the colors and everything! You are such a wonderful builder! rec'd it
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

edited July 2010
    Hey SimEve I tried to downlad your avatar but every time I download it it will never show up in my game do you know why?
    edited July 2010
    noah13- Thanks! And to your second post- Are you going into Create a Sim and looking in the Sim bin? She is a young adult and she will be there. She is not a household so she isn't in the library. LEt me know if that helps.
    kimjo313-Thanks so much. That is one of my favorite homes.
  • altheaquinaltheaquin Posts: 5,013 Member
    edited July 2010
    Amazing SimEve. You have an incredible portfolio!! I am off to spend a few minutes in your studio rec'ing each and every one of them.

I just got to the Patricia Cornwell characters, I LOVE that you did them and the forensic academy!
    nnsig1_zps7a3fd5f0.pngs4gsig_zpseed8c92c.png
  • TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi, SimEve! I have a question for you. How did you resize the modules on your My Page? I didn't know you could do that until I saw your page, and I can't figure out how to do it. Thanks for your help!

PS: Congrats on the feature for your Sushi Chef's House! TFBob
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2010
    I am not at all surprised to see how well received this house is....it truly is exceptional work.
    edited August 2010
    Hey SimEve found out that my picture is not the same size for the thing how can I fix it?
    edited August 2010
    altheaquin-Thanks so much!
    Tfbob- There isn't any way except that if you make a word all caps it looks bigger. Other than that I just typed regularly. Sorry not much hep there.
    And thanks for the congrats.It only took 6 months lol!
    Ruthy-Thanks Ruthykins!
    noah13You can use a program like Photoshop or any image resizing program but it needs to be 512x512 and it has to be a png file.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2010
    congratulations on getting featured :) your creations are amazing :) well done *thumbs up*
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    edited August 2010
    Alright so I got the size down but what I don't have down is the file name instedof it saying PNG it says JPEG how can I change that?
  • TfbobTfbob Posts: 747 Member
    edited August 2010
    SimEve wrote:
    Tfbob- There isn't any way except that if you make a word all caps it looks bigger. Other than that I just typed regularly.

Thanks for that SimEve! I just figured out from your response that your module is bigger because your last blog was all one post. Thanks for the help! :D
    edited August 2010
    maria_loves_alex-Thank you so much! btw, I was going to use one of your models this month but I had to give up that editorial due to rl issues...sigh but I will be using them in a future issue..
    noah13- You can use a free program on the internet for that. Let me go find you a link brb. http://www.go2convert.com/
    There you go. I have used that one before.
    TFBob- LOL! I'm glad you figured it out. I'm clueless...
  • FreynasFreynas Posts: 1,289 New Member
    edited August 2010
    SimEve wrote:
    Freynas- I forgot to answer your question about DSf. I am working on the next episode right now. It may take a while for me to finish but it will be out asap.

Yay! I'll be waiting to see it! Thanks! :D

• BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Evie, I just wanted to let you know how beautiful your lots are! I don't think that I've gotten the chance to comment on these latests ones and as well as your definitely well-received latest Features!

Your lots are always so perfect and have such creative details in them. I love looking through them in-game and finding all of the little details that are tucked away that don't show up in the screenshots. These latest lots are no different!
    edited August 2010
    Thanks Bree! I'm so glad to know you check out the details. And thanks for the congrats. I'm waiting for you to make something new woman! I need my Bree lot fix!
    Post edited by Unknown User on