Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deluxe 2 story starter- under $16k!

2...Next

Comments

• ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2010
    wow very cute! I like it very much! Red and fave from me! :)

Thank you so much! :D:D:D
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited July 2010
    The starter Queen is at it again! :mrgreen: Such a pretty starter. I love the structure so much. Too cute. dl and rec for sure!
    edited July 2010
    kimjo313 wrote:
    Cute lil' starter. Gotta luv depreciation. hehe
    rec'ing now

You know it, kim! 8)
  • Piper75Piper75 Posts: 47
    edited July 2010
    i LOVE your designs, Ruth. always so pretty and this starter is awesome. already Dl & Rec.
  • ninanuitenninanuiten Posts: 147
    edited July 2010
    Hi Ruth,

Love the classic look of the house, it is very warm, balanced, cozy and welcoming. I can't believe you fit all of that in for under 16k! Amazing. Love the interiors too, especially the colours and textures. Rec'd and downloaded :)
  • BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Too cute Ruthy! Starters are always difficult for me to make...I'm too spoiled and want all the nice things right away. But you've done such a nice job on this starter that it feels like it is that way from the start...it feels finished, which is always difficult to achieve with starters!

I'm so glad you are willing to make these and share them with us. It keeps me from having to labor through creating one on my own, lol!
    edited August 2010
    Oh thank you so much, guys! I really love making these kids of houses and I am really pleased that you are enjoying it. :D