Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Heather's Place by Anjubee

13...Next

Comments

• SillyCaileySillyCailey Posts: 374 Member
    edited August 2010
    What a beautiful lot, I love everything about it, the landscaping, the exterior, the interior colors and patterns, I have such a problem with interior colors and patterns and you make it look absolutley perfect. I will dl and rec, can't wait to play it,
  • BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I missed this one as well from you Anju...I'm so glad I caught it!

I just love that seafoam green color that you've used on this cottage...it's one of my favorite colors and it fits so well with this build! Everything is just so cute and pretty!
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2010
    Bree: Thank you, babe! <3

SyCy: You are so sweet. Thanks and I hope you enjoy it in your game! :)

noah13: I am a bit of a night owl, so yes, I do most of my sims stuff very late at night. Shhh! Don't tell anyone! :lol:
  • rebekah560rebekah560 Posts: 16
    edited August 2010
    Anjubee, I have a question about something I can't figure out.How do you get your profile picture like that? Like, mine is my Sim but yours has a background and is doing different pose. I was just wondering how you do that...
  • AnjubeeAnjubee Posts: 1,935 Member
    edited August 2010
    rebekah560 wrote:
    Anjubee, I have a question about something I can't figure out.How do you get your profile picture like that? Like, mine is my Sim but yours has a background and is doing different pose. I was just wondering how you do that...

Hi rebekah,

My avatar for my profile is a custom image I put together in photoshop. I then used a third party program called "Upload Image Changer" to change out the default image to my custom one. :)

You can download the program here: http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/uic/

:)
  • rebekah560rebekah560 Posts: 16
    edited August 2010
    Anjubee wrote:
    rebekah560 wrote:

Hi rebekah,

My avatar for my profile is a custom image I put together in photoshop. I then used a third party program called "Upload Image Changer" to change out the default image to my custom one. :)

You can download the program here: http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/uic/

:)

Oh, thank you so much!I know it was random question but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Thanks! I appreciate it! :mrgreen: