Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Villa Andolini by ruthless_kk

2...Next

Comments

• geminiagregeminiagre Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2010
    geminiagre wrote:
    Ok this is getting annoying... My game is full of your lots. Seems like I have the whole "flip this lot" team in my house bin. Seriously STOP creating such amazing houses!!! JK don't stop, we need your creations, they make the exchange look better and our games and NHds look like they were made out of dreams. Amazing Ruth. Once again you created a masterpiece. DL, rec and Fav

Hehe...sounds like the flippers ar taking your game over. Im not sure thats a bad thing. :D Besides, when you fill a hood up with my stuff, you can just start a new hood, right? :D Thank you so much for the kind and supportive feedback.

Well actually I am making a new hood, i am planning of placing a huge amount of lots , but with you guys around ,I don'think i'll have room left to build my own. On the other hand, i don't have to decorate the world at all...Your lots are enough to make the most horrible hood look like heaven. :P
    I just dowloaded Anj's latest build too ...lol
    I love you guys! Take over my game!!! (just leave me a tiny tiny lot in a corner so i can build a lot too- i promise i won't place my monstrocities near your masterpieces...) :P
  • Emilym3Emilym3 Posts: 539 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi Ruth!
    The stone on this build is gorgeous! I love how the garden walls and the stone on the house go together. Beautiful home! A favorite that you have made!
    Rec of course ;)
  • ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited August 2010
    altheaquin wrote:
    Absolutely stunning. I don't know how you do that thing you do but you are getting a rec and a favorite from me.

Thank you so much....I truly appreciate it :D
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited August 2010
    Hi Ruth
    This build has a wonderful authentic feel to it. Love the colour scheme both inside and out. :D Left a rec
  • AllureAllure Posts: 773 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Another exquisite build Ruthy! There's isn't anything I don't love about this build. The structure is so well proportioned and attractive, the interiors are rich and elegant (<3 the kitchen) and my oh my... that garden is soooo BEAUTIFUL... and the little nectar barn is too adorable for words. Off to download and rec! :D
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited August 2010
    You know I love this style of home. It's lovely Ruthy. You managed to blend in your signature style as well. you lots are always classy! Dl and rec!
  • BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Ruthy, I just love this new lot! This style has always been one of my favorites and you've created it perfectly! I love, love, love that living room...you've used the Hacienda set so well in this build! Very pretty!!
    edited August 2010
    Impeccable as always! I love the rustic feel to the interiors and the sunflowers framing the front steps are the perfect touch. Rec'd and fave'd :)

Thank you so much Kat! I love those sunflowers too...I use them alot...so cheerful, arent they?
    edited August 2010
    Oh wow :D I thought I loved your Victorians... I guess you really can do anything! The interior is so warm-feeling.
    I believe that's a rec, download and favourite from me!

~Aislin

Oh you are so sweet Aislin...thank you! :D
  • fairygirlaislinfairygirlaislin Posts: 731 New Member
    edited August 2010
    fairygirlaislin wrote:
    Oh wow I thought I loved your Victorians... I guess you really can do anything! The interior is so warm-feeling.
    I believe that's a rec, download and favourite from me!

~Aislin

Oh you are so sweet Aislin...thank you!

:D Thankyou, I try 8) lol
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited August 2010
    amazing lots as always :)

rec from me
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
    edited August 2010
    bradrigo wrote: