Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims randomly sneeze?

My Sims always just stop what their doing to sneeze, does this happen to anyone else? I'm kinda hoping I'm not the only one. :-P

Comments

• Options
    xDiamond_PrincessxxDiamond_Princessx Posts: 1,776 Member
    edited June 2009
    bump
  • Options
    ElibeneliElibeneli Posts: 158 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ooh! Mine do that too! Maybe they have hayfever?!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Elibeneli wrote:
    Ooh! Mine do that too! Maybe they have hayfever?!

Haha, possibly.
  • Options
    LawertendLawertend Posts: 5,144 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My sims sneeze from time to time. But, that's what we do in real life too. This game has so many realistic touches, I love it. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Lawertend wrote:
    My sims sneeze from time to time. But, that's what we do in real life too. This game has so many realistic touches, I love it. :D

Mine stop EVERYTHING they're doing haha.
  • Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited June 2009
    The sneeze is so funny. The first time my sim did it, I busted out laughing. Another thing that's hilarious is when they're in the bath tub, and they put their head under the water LOOL
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    The sneeze is so funny. The first time my sim did it, I busted out laughing. Another thing that's hilarious is when they're in the bath tub, and they put their head under the water LOOL

I like when you have a clumsy Sim, and they'll trip when they're just standing still. :P
  • Options
    NoeddehavenNoeddehaven Posts: 43 Member
    My sim has a sneezing curse. I don´t know how I make the antidose.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @Noeddehaven Uh oh! This thread is from almost 9 years ago! SUPER NECRO ALERT!!! @EA_Lanna @EA_Mage
  • Options
    NoeddehavenNoeddehaven Posts: 43 Member
    Oooops
  • Options
    EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    @Noeddehaven It's ok it happens ^^ It might be worthwhile creating a thread to see if simmers have also encountered the same sneezing curse and have a workaround for it :) In the meantime I'll close this thread off as it has been necro'd. For more information on necroposting and the rule itself there is a discussion there active HERE.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top