Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Makin' Magic.

EmEmEmmaEmEmEmma Posts: 317 New Member
please please please EA.

This would be amazing in Sims 3, the graphics would be brilliant compared to Sims 1, it was a brilliant idea, the whole unrealistic side of things, it was silly and fun, thats what we need now after all the quests in World Adventures and all of tasks in Ambitions.

Comments

• Emerald_SimsEmerald_Sims Posts: 25 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Totally agree. And not half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like in Apartment Life. It needs its' own expansion pack.
  • EmEmEmmaEmEmEmma Posts: 317 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Totally agree. And not half 🐸🐸🐸🐸 like in Apartment Life. It needs its' own expansion pack.

definitely. It needs to have witches, wizards, zombies, cauldrons, potions, spells.

It would make my day. I would be playing it 24/7
  • razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010
    EmEmEmma wrote:
    please please please EA.

This would be amazing in Sims 3, the graphics would be brilliant compared to Sims 1, it was a brilliant idea, the whole unrealistic side of things, it was silly and fun, thats what we need now after all the quests in World Adventures and all of tasks in Ambitions.

Yes! Ea please create a Making Making expansion :)
  • JakeVonJakeVon Posts: 122 New Member
    edited August 2010
    ABSOLUTLEY NOT. I do not want Makin' Magic...

No one really does...

It needs BETTER MAGIC >:( FULLER, MORE COMPLEX, BETTER, EVERYTHING GOODER!

Why would someone want an expansion pack that is exactly the same as one for an older prequel? No one. It needs to be mixed n' matched and perfected and complexified and new and better!

I hate how people ask for The Sims expansion packs >_< just go get The Sims if you want that expansion pack EXACTLY like that. ok?
  • razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010

A Making Magic expansion revamped for Sims 3. Including weather, memories, potions, ghostly Goth town to live in.....spooky
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited August 2010
    A Making Magic expansion revamped for Sims 3. Including weather, memories, potions, ghostly Goth town to live in.....spooky
    You got me with the ghostly goth town, the game needs more spooky items. I also like the idea of a revamped Makin' Magic.

As far as spells go how about a spell for...
    Fire
    Extinguishing fire
    Doppelgängers
    Resurrecting sims as
    Zombies
    Vampires
    Normal sims
    Teleportation
    Creating
    Friendship
    Enemies
    Love
    Erasing non preggo moodlets
    Banishing sims (would mostly be temporary)
    Cleaning

A magic skill and no ingredients for spells but there would be ingredients for charms and potions.

A Bonehilda-like character.

A Goth station.

Lots of spooky items!!!!!
  • Island6Island6 Posts: 2,664 New Member
    edited August 2010
    JakeVon wrote:

No one really does...

Why would someone want an expansion pack that is exactly the same as one for an older prequel? No one. It needs to be mixed n' matched and perfected and complexified and new and better!

I hate how people ask for The Sims expansion packs >_< just go get The Sims if you want that expansion pack EXACTLY like that. ok?
    You said no one. Your wrong there, because I DO! I loved Makin Magic, it was the best expansion ever made. Besides, I'm sure that if EA decided to go for it, they'd add new stuff.
    Some people can't go back to the Sims 1. I for one tried many times to get it working on my computer, but it just won't. Otherwise, I'd go back to the Sims 1 in a heartbeat. I love it more then all of the Sims 3 Expansions, AND the Sims 2 all put together.
  • EmEmEmmaEmEmEmma Posts: 317 New Member
    edited August 2010
    JakeVon wrote:

No one really does...

When I say this I mean it a revamped version, with the same idea of magic and surprises and fun, with the graphics of Sims 3.

And people want the expansion pack that is exactly the same because they know how good that one was, it was awesome, it was fun...it actually made me want to play for hours, now with World Adventures and Ambitions I get bored, it's like all work and no play.
  • gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    edited August 2010
    This might be an interesting expansion as Sims 3, since they took Sims 3 to a whole new level.
  • littlemissleolittlemissleo Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited August 2010
    Yes, I would absolutely totally and completely love it if they put magic into the sims. I mean just imagine all the freedom they would have in making this EP, unlike if they remade other ones. And for those of you saying "go play sims makin' magic", why should I when they can make a bigger and better one for the sims 3?
  • JakeVonJakeVon Posts: 122 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Island6 wrote:
    JakeVon wrote:

No one really does...

You said no one. Your wrong there, because I DO! I loved Makin Magic, it was the best expansion ever made. Besides, I'm sure that if EA decided to go for it, they'd add new stuff.
    Some people can't go back to the Sims 1. I for one tried many times to get it working on my computer, but it just won't. Otherwise, I'd go back to the Sims 1 in a heartbeat. I love it more then all of the Sims 3 Expansions, AND the Sims 2 all put together.

They are more likely to leave out magic completely than call it Makin' Magic.
  • XxKABLAMxXXxKABLAMxX Posts: 102
    edited August 2010
    EmEmEmma wrote:
    JakeVon wrote:

No one really does...

When I say this I mean it a revamped version, with the same idea of magic and surprises and fun, with the graphics of Sims 3.

And people want the expansion pack that is exactly the same because they know how good that one was, it was awesome, it was fun...it actually made me want to play for hours, now with World Adventures and Ambitions I get bored, it's like all work and no play.

Exactly! Sims is supposed to be FUN. But there are too many adventures and stuff. Because really, I don't think ANYONE has such "exciting" and complex everyday tasks. Sims in some parts is just like life, only amplified boring parts. Where's the fun? The whimsy? Answer that.