Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy Challenge for TS3

Comments

• RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited June 2009
    Renita wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:
    I prefer KFC.... Mmmm Big buckets of chicken! I'm not fat honestly. I'm a UK size 8 now but 2 years ago I was a UK Size 4 so ok I'v put on weight but thats a good thing, I was seriously underweight.

Anyways. :S

Oh and yes WOOLWORTHS has all closed down now. :( They went bust.

I don't eeven know what size I am. :/ I don't even keep count of my weight unless I'm about to go shopping and then I do quick waist measurements. XD As long as I know I'm eating healthy stuff and am exercising I don't really care.

As long as you can see your feet, then you know your not fat. :wink::lol:

Lol! That's not necessarily true all the time. I can't see my feet, but I'm not fat....I just have an enormous chest! :oops: This is why I'd like a chest slider put into the game!

:oops: forgot about that one
  • SiminaboxSiminabox Posts: 178 New Member
    edited June 2009
    skunky_x wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Is it bad that I'm making pancakes and thought "Wow, that one is definitely horrible quality!" and set it aside, then made a **** good one and thought "Yep, perfect quality right there!"

HAH! Soon you'll get in someone's way and you'll wait for 10 minutes before EVENTUALLY moving! And when it's someone's birthday you'll be forcably woken up at 1am to celebrate when you have work the next day. :shock:
    Too bad I can't put my car in my pocket and walk home with it. :P

HAHA. That made me laugh. XD

I still find it weird how when we have a car the carpool STILL arrives. So having a car is essentially pointless.
    i didn't know that.

thank you so much for saying my hard earned Simoleans.

No problem! :D

Lilyweed - HAH I do that so much!

Ok guys well I better get ready to go out for lunch but I'll be back! :D:D So add me if you want to! :)

Bye! I hope the rules come out soon!
  • skunky_xskunky_x Posts: 191 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Lillyweed wrote:
    Wow I was being stupid....
    I kept refreshing the page wondering why no more messages were appearing,
    then 5 mins later I saw that two whole new pages had appeared
    I was just looking at the very last comment of a page for 5 mins wondering what had happened to everyone..... :D
    :D
    i've done that too XD

You're like 'What, did everyone die?'
  • StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2009
    murphy575 wrote:
    Renita wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:
    I prefer KFC.... Mmmm Big buckets of chicken! I'm not fat honestly. I'm a UK size 8 now but 2 years ago I was a UK Size 4 so ok I'v put on weight but thats a good thing, I was seriously underweight.

I don't eeven know what size I am. :/ I don't even keep count of my weight unless I'm about to go shopping and then I do quick waist measurements. XD As long as I know I'm eating healthy stuff and am exercising I don't really care.

Lol! That's not necessarily true all the time. I can't see my feet, but I'm not fat....I just have an enormous chest! :oops: This is why I'd like a chest slider put into the game!

I definitely want a chest slider! And I want to be able to make fat arms and legs...
    LOL!

When I read "chest slider" I instantly had a mental image of a woman with a device in her hands pressing buttons as her little chest potatoes changed size.
  • LillyweedLillyweed Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Byeeeee have fun. :)
    -adds-

Oh did you know:
    Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the longest word in Welsh it means:

"The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave".
    Its a Welsh Town... 0.o
  • murphy575murphy575 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    murphy575 wrote:
    Renita wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:

I definitely want a chest slider! And I want to be able to make fat arms and legs...
    LOL!

When I read "chest slider" I instantly had a mental image of a woman with a device in her hands pressing buttons as her little chest potatoes changed size.

The secretary in Ally McBeal had something to do that!
    edited June 2009
    I know someone who pronounces that perfectly.

She charges 10p a time because it makes her see spots from not breathing. Boo at Asthma.

It makes me giggle.

I just want to live there 8)
  • GerutabindyGerutabindy Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    [quote=murphy575
    The secretary in Ally McBeal had something to do that![/quote]

Wasn't that something in her shirt??
  • onionXrings1onionXrings1 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    murphy575 wrote:
    Renita wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:

LOL!

ROFL!!! That's awesome!
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    murphy575 wrote:
    Renita wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:

LOL!

lol! :lol::lol::lol:
  • LillyweedLillyweed Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    skunky_x wrote:

She charges 10p a time because it makes her see spots from not breathing. Boo at Asthma.

It makes me giggle.

Wow I wonder how much profit she has made,
    She can use the cash to pay for her asthma mediation. :)
    I can't even being to try and say it..

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
    "The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave"
    edited June 2009
    Lillyweed wrote:
    skunky_x wrote:

It makes me giggle.

Wow I wonder how much profit she has made,
    She can use the cash to pay for her asthma mediation. :)
    I can't even being to try and say it..

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
    "The church of St. Mary in the hollow of white hazel trees near the rapid whirlpool by St. Tysilio's of the red cave"
    Involves a lot of phlegm. All those welsh pronounced double l's.

haha. never pronounce when you have a cold.
  • beaynidSimbeaynidSim Posts: 784 Member
    edited June 2009
    bethekins wrote:
    Sadly I found alot of the women were a bit ahh.. up them selves when I was in the USA, the men were real gentlemen though, I loved the countryside soo much, alot nicer then where I grew up

It depends where you go. Mostly the men will be nice because we tend to love listening to women speak with foreign accents (I love listening to many of the different US and foreign country accents) :P

Friendliest people I have found in the US has to be up in Maine. They have always been so polite and considerate wherever I go in that state :) (I havent done a whole lot of travelling myself though)
  • bethekinsbethekins Posts: 1,607 New Member
    edited June 2009
    beaynidSim wrote:
    bethekins wrote:
    Sadly I found alot of the women were a bit ahh.. up them selves when I was in the USA, the men were real gentlemen though, I loved the countryside soo much, alot nicer then where I grew up

It depends where you go. Mostly the men will be nice because we tend to love listening to women speak with foreign accents (I love listening to many of the different US and foreign country accents) :P

Friendliest people I have found in the US has to be up in Maine. They have always been so polite and considerate wherever I go in that state :) (I havent done a whole lot of travelling myself though)

hehe, yeah, thats true. I was hit on so much while I was ther cos guys just wanted to hear me talk, much to my fella's annoyance :P

But yeah, I was in Iowa, mky female friends were nice, but random store clerks or check out chicks were just. bleh. But still loved being there, cant wait to go back xD
  • LouhemaLouhema Posts: 190 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Pinstar, i think it's time to post before all this people upping the post grab a rope and suicide themselves :p
    edited June 2009
    Louhema wrote:
    Pinstar, i think it's time to post before all this people upping the post grab a rope and suicide themselves :p

It's only 7am in NY, let him rest a little! Plus, I think we're having way too much fun! :lol:
    edited June 2009
    Even my dog's are anxiously awaiting! They're both in here lying on my couch just chilling out.
    edited June 2009
    beaynidSim wrote:
    bethekins wrote:

I had my first birthday in Texas, my Mum and Dad were on honeymoon, and we stopped off at a motel [i have no idea why] and whilst eating, these biker dudes came in and sat a couple of tables away from us. We were just eating dessert when one of the bikers pulls something from his bag, and begins fiddling with it in his lap. About a minute later he walks over to our table and pulls from behind his back
    a balloon dog for the younger me.

apparently I was delighted.
    edited June 2009
    Louhema wrote:

It's only 7am in NY, let him rest a little! Plus, I think we're having way too much fun! :lol:

lol! Agreed! :lol:
  • BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited June 2009
    skunky_x wrote:
    beaynidSim wrote:
    bethekins wrote:

I had my first birthday in Texas, my Mum and Dad were on honeymoon, and we stopped off at a motel [i have no idea why] and whilst eating, these biker dudes came in and sat a couple of tables away from us. We were just eating dessert when one of the bikers pulls something from his bag, and begins fiddling with it in his lap. About a minute later he walks over to our table and pulls from behind his back

Aaww, that's so nice of him! ^o^
    edited June 2009
    skunky_x wrote:
    beaynidSim wrote:
    bethekins wrote:

That freakin' scared the crap out of me. Because Texans are rude. Unless they're Simmers, then they're nice.
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    Even my dog's are anxiously awaiting! They're both in here lying on my couch just chilling out.

I'm at work. But it's 4am, so I've got nothing to do until people start showing up.
  • bethekinsbethekins Posts: 1,607 New Member
    edited June 2009
    skunky_x wrote:
    beaynidSim wrote:
    bethekins wrote:

Awww that is so goram cute! Not something you expect a biker to have in his bag, a bunch of long baloons xD
    edited June 2009
    I've got nothing better to do. The only thing on my schedule is to visit ol' dad in the hospital for Father's Day.
  • poi_boipoi_boi Posts: 99 New Member
    edited June 2009
    So I'm guessing this thread has been totally derailed as people are gathering and awaiting pinstar's post.
    Gave me something to read while waiting ^_^