Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy Challenge for TS3

Comments

• skunky_xskunky_x Posts: 191 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Siminabox wrote:
    BlueEyed wrote:
    OMG! I know! Some German words are just so ridiculously long! AHHHHHH! When I try to pronounce them I get lost in the middle and by the end I'm out of breath! LOL.

It's great having a native German speaker as a best friend, 'cause he helps me out a lot. But ****, it's hard sometimes. :lol:

Apparently the longest word in German is : Hottentottenstrottertrottelmutterbeutelratenlatengitterkofferatentattentäter

A murderer of a silly boy's mother from a 'something; tribe kept in a kangaroo cage? XD

In French it's anticonstitutionnellement.

WOOLWORTHS!! :( When I went last year they were all shut!! I miss the huge pick and mix cup things which were such good value for money.

I refuse to eat those things after seeing a small child pick one up, chew on it, have its mother take it away and put it BACK IN THE SWEETS.

Lillyweed- I ADORE KFC. nomnomnomnom. and i am a UK size 6. Epic win for us being tiny.
  • StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2009
    Is it bad that I'm making pancakes and thought "Wow, that one is definitely horrible quality!" and set it aside, then made a **** good one and thought "Yep, perfect quality right there!"
  • onionXrings1onionXrings1 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow!! Everyone has gotten sooooo off topic!!! :lol: I wonder what Pinstar's gonna think when he comes back in here and reads everyone's replies! :shock: :lol:
  • maz32384maz32384 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Lillyweed wrote:
    I prefer KFC.... Mmmm Big buckets of chicken! I'm not fat honestly. I'm a UK size 8 now but 2 years ago I was a UK Size 4 so ok I'v put on weight but thats a good thing, I was seriously underweight.

Anyways. :S

Oh and yes WOOLWORTHS has all closed down now. :( They went bust.

You gotta try Red Rooster, When they roast the chicken good its beautiful.. but alot of times they over roast it and it dry.. well the store here is like that, cant say for other stores across australia.
  • BlueEyedBlueEyed Posts: 230 New Member
    edited June 2009
    murphy575 wrote:
    BlueEyed wrote:
    murphy575 wrote:
    I was thinking about making the names country-oriented, like start with an Arabic name beginning with A, Bulgarian name beginning with B, Croatian name beginning with C...etc. :D I might do an alphabet one. Excited!

Oi! That was my idea! :/ *Sigh* I thought I was original!

Sorry...hehe. If it helps, I only just came up with it, so you were first!

Yay! *Happy*
  • NemamiahNemamiah Posts: 749 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, Woolworths went bust unfortunately, though they are making a come back through the intarwebz it would seem...

I'm excited about the new challenge, however my Graphics Card is caput and my cat gave birth yesterday, and my new PC (my rig is naff anyhow) won't be here til Friday at the earliest, so I'll be playing WoW on my mum's PC til then, it won't run Sims =(

BUT I HAS KITTENS 8D
  • RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited June 2009
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:
    I prefer KFC.... Mmmm Big buckets of chicken! I'm not fat honestly. I'm a UK size 8 now but 2 years ago I was a UK Size 4 so ok I'v put on weight but thats a good thing, I was seriously underweight.

I don't eeven know what size I am. :/ I don't even keep count of my weight unless I'm about to go shopping and then I do quick waist measurements. XD As long as I know I'm eating healthy stuff and am exercising I don't really care.

As long as you can see your feet, then you know your not fat. :wink::lol:
  • murphy575murphy575 Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Lillyweed wrote:

Yup, 8 is better than 4 I think!

I liked Woolworths' pic n' mix.
  • SiminaboxSiminabox Posts: 178 New Member
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    Is it bad that I'm making pancakes and thought "Wow, that one is definitely horrible quality!" and set it aside, then made a **** good one and thought "Yep, perfect quality right there!"

HAH! Soon you'll get in someone's way and you'll wait for 10 minutes before EVENTUALLY moving! And when it's someone's birthday you'll be forcably woken up at 1am to celebrate when you have work the next day. :shock:
    edited June 2009
    BlueEyed wrote:
    murphy575 wrote:
    BlueEyed wrote:
    murphy575 wrote:
    I was thinking about making the names country-oriented, like start with an Arabic name beginning with A, Bulgarian name beginning with B, Croatian name beginning with C...etc. :D I might do an alphabet one. Excited!

Yay! *Happy*

And we can pick different countries!
  • enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited June 2009
    I started a Legacy blog on wordpress too--it's really easy to use!

http://enkeli63.wordpress.com/

I look forward to following other Legacy blogs too 8)
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • GerutabindyGerutabindy Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My hubby thinks everyone on here is a bit strange (me included) cos we're waiting impatiently for someone to post a game lol
  • maz32384maz32384 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow!! Everyone has gotten sooooo off topic!!! :lol: I wonder what Pinstar's gonna think when he comes back in here and reads everyone's replies! :shock: :lol:

I think he will understand we are killing time waiting for him
    edited June 2009
    Nemamiah wrote:
    Yeah, Woolworths went bust unfortunately, though they are making a come back through the intarwebz it would seem...

I'm excited about the new challenge, however my Graphics Card is caput and my cat gave birth yesterday, and my new PC (my rig is naff anyhow) won't be here til Friday at the earliest, so I'll be playing WoW on my mum's PC til then, it won't run Sims =(

BUT I HAS KITTENS 8D

Kittens! Yay! Congratulatiooons! ^=^ I wish I had kittens...
    edited June 2009
    murphy575 wrote:
    BlueEyed wrote:
    murphy575 wrote:
    BlueEyed wrote:
    murphy575 wrote:

Yay! *Happy*

And we can pick different countries!

Japan is mine! ^o^
    edited June 2009
    BlueEyed wrote:
    Nemamiah wrote:

BUT I HAS KITTENS 8D

Kittens! Yay! Congratulatiooons! ^=^ I wish I had kittens...

Awww kitties! It's my dog's first birthday today! :D
  • StephenTMStephenTM Posts: 908 Member
    edited June 2009
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:

HAH! Soon you'll get in someone's way and you'll wait for 10 minutes before EVENTUALLY moving! And when it's someone's birthday you'll be forcably woken up at 1am to celebrate when you have work the next day. :shock:
    Too bad I can't put my car in my pocket and walk home with it. :P
    edited June 2009
    Renita wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:

I don't eeven know what size I am. :/ I don't even keep count of my weight unless I'm about to go shopping and then I do quick waist measurements. XD As long as I know I'm eating healthy stuff and am exercising I don't really care.

-looks down- yay!!! :D:D
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:

HAHA. That made me laugh. XD

I still find it weird how when we have a car the carpool STILL arrives. So having a car is essentially pointless.
  • beaynidSimbeaynidSim Posts: 784 Member
    edited June 2009
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Ahhhhhh! French!

I took German instead of French. Because German makes sense. :P

Nee Deutsch ist doch schwer. Ich lern Deutsch seit 4 Jahren und ich kann dir sagen, dass Franzoesisch einfacher als Deutsch ist!

French is awesome! German is cool too! But French is best. :roll: (Ok French sucks and I know it but shhhh!)
    I find German is way easier because English and German are very similar. French I was just totally lost the entire time!

Maybe I'll give French another shot, 'cause I'd love to visit France and not look like an idiot. :lol:

lol ive lived in northeastern US my entire life(so 30years). In 6th and 7th grade we got intro corses to spanish/french/german/latin. Latin and French I picked up immediately, while spanish was rougher. I could not pick up German to save my life lol. The grammar style and words themselves just dont feel flowing enough in my thought process to be able to learn it well.

I ended up taking spanish for a year in 8th grade where our teacher forced up to go classroom to classroom, singing and dancing the chicken dance song. So I switched to french the next year, and became fairly fluent in it after my 3years of classes :)

I lost most knowledge of french I once had from lack of use since college though lol. I can almost understand whats been typed in french in this thread, but would be hard pressed to actually type out coherent sentences with it in response :P
  • onionXrings1onionXrings1 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited June 2009
    Renita wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:

Lol! That's not necessarily true all the time. I can't see my feet, but I'm not fat....I just have an enormous chest! :oops: This is why I'd like a chest slider put into the game!
    edited June 2009
    beaynidSim wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Ahhhhhh! French!

I took German instead of French. Because German makes sense. :P

Nee Deutsch ist doch schwer. Ich lern Deutsch seit 4 Jahren und ich kann dir sagen, dass Franzoesisch einfacher als Deutsch ist!

French is awesome! German is cool too! But French is best. :roll: (Ok French sucks and I know it but shhhh!)
    I find German is way easier because English and German are very similar. French I was just totally lost the entire time!

Maybe I'll give French another shot, 'cause I'd love to visit France and not look like an idiot. :lol:

lol ive lived in northeastern US my entire life(so 30years). In 6th and 7th grade we got intro corses to spanish/french/german/latin. Latin and French I picked up immediately, while spanish was rougher. I could not pick up German to save my life lol. The grammar style and words themselves just dont feel flowing enough in my thought process to be able to learn it well.

I ended up taking spanish for a year in 8th grade where our teacher forced up to go classroom to classroom, singing and dancing the chicken dance song. So I switched to french the next year, and became fairly fluent in it after my 3years of classes :)

I lost most knowledge of french I once had from lack of use since college though lol. I can almost understand whats been typed in french in this thread, but would be hard pressed to actually type out coherent sentences with it in response :P

Haha! It's always like that when you stop using a language for a while! I always understand better than I speak which is annoying!
  • skunky_xskunky_x Posts: 191 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    StephenTM wrote:

HAHA. That made me laugh. XD

I still find it weird how when we have a car the carpool STILL arrives. So having a car is essentially pointless.
    i didn't know that.

thank you so much for saying my hard earned Simoleans.
  • LillyweedLillyweed Posts: 60 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow I was being stupid....
    I kept refreshing the page wondering why no more messages were appearing,
    then 5 mins later I saw that two whole new pages had appeared
    I was just looking at the very last comment of a page for 5 mins wondering what had happened to everyone..... :D
    edited June 2009
    Renita wrote:
    Siminabox wrote:
    Lillyweed wrote:

Lol! That's not necessarily true all the time. I can't see my feet, but I'm not fat....I just have an enormous chest! :oops: This is why I'd like a chest slider put into the game!

I definitely want a chest slider! And I want to be able to make fat arms and legs...