Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is Anyone else dissapointed with the new Expansion Pack?

I just saw the new expansion pack is the sims 3 medivial.. I have t say im fairly shocked and very dissapointed, i read up on it and im not even a little impressed. Why cant they just bring back Pets, i mean sure everyone has seen it before but it was fun. i think im just going to pass on this one. :/

Comments

• PyropatchyPyropatchy Posts: 64
    edited August 2010
    Wow. uhm obviously you didnt read. Sims 3 Midevil is a STAND-ALONE game, NOT an expansion pack. -.-
  • DamienMcGrathDamienMcGrath Posts: 265
    edited August 2010
    ohh i was wondering about why they would release another one when they still are talking about Late Night..my bad :P
  • razberriarazberria Posts: 80 New Member
    edited August 2010
    YES! If the game will be like World Adventures and not like a Sims expansion :(

EA your fan base does not like World Adventures gaming :(
  • dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited August 2010
    yea like said sims medieval is a standalone but its also a series of its own but its not a numbered sims though although some people are calling it sims 4 when its not sims4 at all its nothing to do with the sims1,2&3 even though there are some detail it takes from the sims3 style of play in some parts.
  • DamienMcGrathDamienMcGrath Posts: 265
    edited August 2010
    so are you trying to say that its like Sims Castaways?
  • SanariSanari Posts: 436 New Member
    edited August 2010
    razberria wrote:

Let me correct your post "EA most of your fan base does not like World Adventures gaming :("

I didn't mind WA.
  • MaulRat17MaulRat17 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Sanari wrote:
    razberria wrote:

Let me correct your post "EA most of your fan base does not like World Adventures gaming :("

I didn't mind WA.

I actually really enjoyed WA so I'm looking forward to Medieval Sims. P.S. I've been a fan since the beginning.
    It comes down to doing your research on a particular game. If you don't think you'll like it, then don't buy it. SIMple. :)
    From what I've read, it sounds like it's going to be good. "In the game players will be able to control a variety of characters including kings, queens, knights, wizards, blacksmiths and bards. The game will unfold through a number of different quests like crafting a legendary sword, arranging a royal wedding, protecting the kingdom from an evil sorcerer and finding the fountain of youth. Every quest plays out differently depending on which Hero Sim the player is controlling." ~ http://kotaku.com/5603171/the-sims-gets-medieval-on-you

Bring on the fun!
  • SilverDragon111SilverDragon111 Posts: 6,173 New Member
    edited August 2010
    I guess I'll get Sims medieval... but there is NO build mode NO create a sim which SUX. :(
  • MissChatterboxMissChatterbox Posts: 4,277 New Member
    edited August 2010
    Sanari wrote:
    razberria wrote:

I didn't mind WA.

OMG As soon as I read that text I was like "Sanari Is going to comment on it" Well what do you know :lol:
  • SanariSanari Posts: 436 New Member
    edited August 2010
    ...I argued that RPGs don't always involve quests... how does that make people think of me everytime the idea of quest-like-RPGs come up?

I didn't even think of the adventures in WA as quests. I just thought of them as something interesting for my sims to do.
  • JakeVonJakeVon Posts: 122 New Member
    edited August 2010
    No, I do not feel dissapointed with Late Night, the new expansion pack coming out for The Sims 3. I think it fufills all my expectations so far, and the vampire system will be intense.

Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't look at topic name and just randomly click and look at every single post before making my reply?