Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selling Multiple Items from the Backpack

Kay so I feel like a noob for asking because normally I figure all of this stuff out on my own...

BUT...

Has anyone figured out how to sell multiple items from your backpack all at once? I've been doing a lot of collecting and it's a pain in the rear to sell all the gems, rocks, bugs, and metal afterwards. I mean I have stacks of 50+ ingots and cut gems. I usually pause the game to do this but it takes me like a whole real time hour to clean out the bag. :hunf: There needs to be a rock store like the grocery store.

Am I missing something? Like a place to sell them at? A button to press to sell a stack? Something??? Anything?? Shift+CTRL+stand on my head and repeat something outloud?? :shock:

Same thing with the fridge...is there not a way to move multiple items into the fridge at the same time? I grow all the veggies for my sims to eat and putting 20 apples in the fridge takes FOREVER!

Comments

• Options
    saricaelinorsaricaelinor Posts: 422 New Member
    edited June 2009
    At the top left of the item's icon there is a tiny triangle. Click on this triangle and drag and it will move multiple items.
  • Options
    JennB_75JennB_75 Posts: 117 New Member
    edited June 2009
    At the top left of the item's icon there is a tiny triangle. Click on this triangle and drag and it will move multiple items.

I knew it would open the substack...but if this works...I will love you FOREVER!

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    JeramooJeramoo Posts: 229 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Get ready for eternal love. It works. :P
  • Options
    JennB_75JennB_75 Posts: 117 New Member
    edited June 2009
    That's awesome and so simple. I bet other people don't know this either. I was trying to hold shift and click and control and click and all sorts of stuff but the little corner and dragging works wonders.

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    Original182Original182 Posts: 210 Member
    edited June 2009
    JennB_75 wrote:
    That's awesome and so simple. I bet other people don't know this either. I was trying to hold shift and click and control and click and all sorts of stuff but the little corner and dragging works wonders.

Haha same, I kept trying it with alt, shift, ctrl, etc.
  • Options
    ZarkovZarkov Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    great ive been trying all sorts of key combi's to do this too, your the best :)
  • Options
    TheMuiscalSimTheMuiscalSim Posts: 6 New Member
    Oh, thank you so much!
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi @TheMuiscalSim,
    As this is a really old thread (9.5 years ago, it's like travelling to the past!), I'll be closing it now. Please, take a look to this post about necroposting for more info.

Welcome to the forums!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top