Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

dear ea , sims 3 pet is cat and dog . not cow and horse , ox .

hi ea , horse,cow,ox,chicken, duck are too mod!

Comments

• AmpatentAmpatent Posts: 108 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Why isn't there a report button for spam?
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    edited July 2010
    Ampatent wrote:

Their post may not be the most grammatically correct, in fact it doesn't make sense in some places, but I wouldn't call it "spam". It is trying to make a point. Your post is more spammy than the TC's ever is because you're just being a mini-mod and your post added nothing of value to the topic.

ANYWAY, I don't know where I stand on this. I think I'd rather it keep to pets, but would a little variety hurt the game?
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • LolzersLolzers Posts: 819 New Member
    edited July 2010
    However, if a post is completely illegible, wouldn't it be spam? I can't for the life of me figure out what "too mod" is.

On topic, I agree to some extent. There definitely needs to be more types of pets, but not farm animals.
  • AmpatentAmpatent Posts: 108 New Member
    edited July 2010
    barisaxy wrote:
    Ampatent wrote:

Their post may not be the most grammatically correct, in fact it doesn't make sense in some places, but I wouldn't call it "spam". It is trying to make a point. Your post is more spammy than the TC's ever is because you're just being a mini-mod and your post added nothing of value to the topic.

The illegibility is only part of the problem, there are countless threads about the Pets expansion for TS3 and this one provides the least amount of discussion or information in regards to the subject.

It just becomes frustrating and annoying when topics are created that have little to no use and only help to bump actual conversations off the first page.
  • GothangelGothangel Posts: 128 Member
    edited March 2020
    i am sorry i after many year ea they add horse
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    This thread is almost 10 years old!
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top