Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims3 Pets?

I just wondered if we'd be getting a pet expansion pack for the Sims3. I know I loved having it for the Sims and Sims2. Also, I didn't know if in the pets there was any way to include large animals like horses and cows, and if it could also include a new profession: veterinarian.
I don't know how to ask the Sims3 creators directly, but I've seen a few of them comment on these forums, so I thought I'd post it to get feedback.
Thanks!

Comments

• CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited July 2010
    It is bad idea for sims 3. i don't care about pets in sims 3
  • ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    edited July 2010
    Oh my gosh this thread is made sooooo muchhhh...
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
    edited July 2010
    Hi and welcome to the forum
  • PsychYourMind08PsychYourMind08 Posts: 3,464 Member
    edited July 2010
    Oh my gosh this thread is made sooooo muchhhh...

^^This.

But you are new here, so welcome. We had this problem with TS2 as well, people wanted pets right off the hop and begged for 2 years and 4 EPs later got Pets, many are doing it again. EA will most likely make a Pets themed EP, it's only a matter of time and how it will be laid out in TS3.
  • BloepieBloepie Posts: 4 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I agree PETS in sims 3 :)))) plz EA make "some" of us happy :))))
    thanks EA
  • AquiasAquias Posts: 1,742 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I would like to see ferrets.
  • GothangelGothangel Posts: 128 Member
    edited July 2010
    GOOD idea for sim3 : pet ep. say no to farm!
  • KorrokaKorroka Posts: 1
    edited August 2010
    I personally think it's a good idea.. I mean, yeah, so there probably wont be any additions like jobs (except maybe Vet or such) or building materials or anything, but now that theres an open-town thing they have going on, wouldn't it be cool to have a horse you can ride around town? Or diffinatly llamas..

On a few other forums like this I've heard mention of an idea I really agree with: instead of a simple "pets" expansion, make it a Farm expansion. So right there you have new jobs (Farmer, where your performace is based on your quality and income, as well at Vet) new building materials (to make barns and such), new places to go (farmers market, pet store, pet show maybe even?) and an upgrade on gardening. Not to mention the pets like the origional cat and dog, fish, hampster, and bird, along with new ones like Horses, Cows, Chuckens, Llamas hopefully... and come on, with the advances in sim customization imagine the customization you could have with the pets! How realistic you could make them, how much their behavior could be inhanced. Sounding like a good idea yet~?

~Korroka
    edited August 2010
    Korroka wrote:
    I personally think it's a good idea.. I mean, yeah, so there probably wont be any additions like jobs (except maybe Vet or such) or building materials or anything, but now that theres an open-town thing they have going on, wouldn't it be cool to have a horse you can ride around town? Or diffinatly llamas..

On a few other forums like this I've heard mention of an idea I really agree with: instead of a simple "pets" expansion, make it a Farm expansion. So right there you have new jobs (Farmer, where your performace is based on your quality and income, as well at Vet) new building materials (to make barns and such), new places to go (farmers market, pet store, pet show maybe even?) and an upgrade on gardening. Not to mention the pets like the origional cat and dog, fish, hampster, and bird, along with new ones like Horses, Cows, Chuckens, Llamas hopefully... and come on, with the advances in sim customization imagine the customization you could have with the pets! How realistic you could make them, how much their behavior could be inhanced. Sounding like a good idea yet~?

~Korroka

Hi and welcome to the forum