Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

1 day create a world, pass it on, updated page 18-19 +

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    edited July 2010
    I think a second round is necessary. You all know . . .hey~ 5 people have downloaded the world off my site. Should I make it private until the next or do you want it to hold? :shock:

*I made it private so I hope someone here got it- in case I happen to actually do my yard work tomorrow and not be online.

~ I crack myself up. :lol:
  • Candi_DylaCandi_Dyla Posts: 777 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Hey, sorry for randomly running away. I'm not 100% sure when I'll be able to contribute to this project but I think Tuesday works for me.
  • RenitaRenita Posts: 2,242 Member
    edited July 2010
    Hm, I think I can work on the world today, only because my brother decided that he would wake up at six and even though I asked him not to, but heaven forbid, he wakes me up at ten past six. What do I have to do to get some sleep here?! :P I just have to get myself out of bed first :P
    edited July 2010
    Renita wrote:
    Hm, I think I can work on the world today, only because my brother decided that he would wake up at six and even though I asked him not to, but heaven forbid, he wakes me up at ten past six. What do I have to do to get some sleep here?! :P I just have to get myself out of bed first :P

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?nzqwzzmycqnjnzg :mrgreen:
    edited July 2010
    Okay, I built two lots, I was going to do a beach lot but I'm too tired to, so I decided to stick with two.
    Sort of like a farmers house -
    2u4rmhh.jpg
    And a garden -
    29lldhf.jpg
    I added some tress and plants to the bridge -
    148hd75.jpg
    And I added the gaurd rail and some plants -
    2ebfgd5.jpg
    I'll post the link later, I better get to bed, waking up at six is hard enough, but going to bed at 11 and probably going to be woken up again at six is the worst.
  • drowssapdrowssap Posts: 2,007 Member
    edited July 2010
    wow :shock: they look great! nice effect with the bridge too :D!

well done on this :)!

just hope we can get some more people to join in :)

and also for those who have already gone? anyone up for a round 2 ?
    edited July 2010
    Okay, download here. Night! :mrgreen:
  • debralee1968debralee1968 Posts: 232 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I wish I had time to contribute; you all have done an awesome job so far!!
  • WyndhaneWyndhane Posts: 383 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Second rounds! Yes! :D

May I have next wednesday? I'll have the whole day free then. :>
    edited July 2010
    well its only the day :) if you find your not busy any time your always welcome to join :)

i shall have to update this soon,
    edited July 2010
    Just wanted to say your avatar looks cute, Drowssap. I like the colors. :mrgreen:
  • EgmondvonSchitzelEgmondvonSchitzel Posts: 25 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Just wanted to say your avatar looks cute, Drowssap. I like the colors. :mrgreen:
    Agreed :mrgreen:

Also I'd like to say that I can't join in on the second round :D
    Mainly because that blue screen zooming bug makes it impossible for me to make homes in caw :(
    And because a lot of stuff will need to be replaced when I save it because I just have the basegame :(
    Anyone in for a 'Get some money so EgmondvonSchnitzel can get the addons' fund? :D Though I already can afford all the addons
    edited July 2010
    thankyou :oops: i like it too,
    at first i attempted to make it my simself, but well got abit carried away,
    hair colours right now though :lol:
    im using the red background on my phone aswell:oops:

@EgmondvonSchitzel
    i noticed the extra small print ;) haha, ambitions is the only one which makes a big diff to the game i rarely play WA,
    and well if you ever want to help out or join in any other way through lots or whatever, your always welcome, and thankyou for you contribution at the start :D

iv heard about that issue in other threads too :? not sure why it happens,
    edited July 2010
    I am sorry. :(

I didn't realize we were only using the Base Game. If you like I can go in the new and remove all the Ambitions stuff. It shouldn't be a problem since we all have the newest update/patches.
  • WyndhaneWyndhane Posts: 383 New Member
    edited July 2010
    ... :O I think this topic didn't come up at all so far.

I vote against Basegame-Only! :x I was looking forward to building houses with secret passages and some actual tombs for the world ever since having a second go became a viable prospect.

Houses with secret passages, people. Houses with secret passages. How awesome is that?
    edited July 2010
    well we could carry on as usual.. and make it basegame only at the end, or have two files on the go .. but they would both end up differently then
  • KenseiRoninKenseiRonin Posts: 8
    edited July 2010
    I'm gonna take a look at the world...maybe pencil me in for some day? I'm curious to see if there's anything I can contribute. It would have to be a Monday, a Wednesday, or a weekend.
    edited July 2010
    Just carry on as normally, I can do the basegame thing myself :-)
    If I open the world in caw everything from the addons is already removed so I think I can do it myself just fine :DThough I'd rather have the fund thing
    And till now the only thing that I really noticed that weren't there are the bridges

@KenseiRonin
    Tomorrow's a monday :D
    And there's enough left to add to it, if you don't feel like making homes there's still room left for about 2 new areas (of course, you can still make more, but then the used part of the world would come even closer to the borders)

btw, can you use flash banners on this site? :?
    Maybe, just very maybe with an ad(/banner) I... ahem, we can attract more attention to this topic so more guys will join :mrgreen:
  • KiaraKiara Posts: 236 New Member
    edited July 2010
    I would love to work on this world. But I have only made one world yet and working on another one atm.
    I don´t want to mess anything up so if it´s alright that I will only make some lots I would like to do that tomorrow if that is free. I'm working tuesday through saturday. But I will only be working for an hour on tuesday and thursday so I could do it those days too.
    Let me know :)
    Don't expect anything great though..
    edited July 2010
    right updating this now :) then i have to do my assignemnt :shock:

anyway .. so im thinking . if the world file is being used .. others can still make lots for it ..at any time but they can be added at a later date or once its their go ... that way 2 people could be working at it the same time .. ?

@KenseiRonin i could put you down for Wednesday (give you some time)but if you'd rather anyother day just say so :) its up 2 you when you want to do it

@Kiara you are welcome to do it tomorrow,
    and it doesnt matter how much or how little you want to add, the purpose for this was so everyone who wanted could add their own contribution :)

i shall update this now :)

edited July 2010
    also i forgot to add ... today is free ..

so would anyone like the world file for today ?

and i will also put down dates for anyone who wants a second round .. ?

im working on my assignment today but i will check back now and then, and if no ones decided to work on it today i may just add a few things and count it as my second round ...

feel free to join in, any date and time 8)
  • jay6754jay6754 Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited July 2010
    drowssap wrote:
    also i forgot to add ... today is free ..

so would anyone like the world file for today ?

and i will also put down dates for anyone who wants a second round .. ?

im working on my assignment today but i will check back now and then, and if no ones decided to work on it today i may just add a few things and count it as my second round ...

feel free to join in, any date and time 8)

Can i have everybody's attention please, i've come with a message of information.

Please test out my world.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/195/203564.page
    edited July 2010
    jay6754 wrote:
    Can i have everybody's attention please, i've come with a message of information.

Please test out my world.
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/195/203564.page
    Get your spam off mah lawn :x

And I vote against two people at the same time :mrgreen:
    Mainly because we still have a lot of days left which aren't planned in

And now I have to leave so I can't make this post any bigger :D
  • KiaraKiara Posts: 236 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Okay sounds great!
    But I´m in a different time zone than you are, because I live in Holland (Western Europe). So when I upload this when it is evening for me it will be around midday for you. If that is alright.
    edited July 2010
    thats fine, im not being too stricked about the time, because of the time change issue, its almost 6pm here, but as i go to sleep so long as they are up when i wake up, then i know the person has had atleest one day,

good luck with it :D! looking forward to see what you come up with :)