Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Not Able to Login to the Store

Hi, I tried a few times to login to the store today, but have been unable to. The login window sits way too low on the window and even if I scroll down or put it in full screen mode, the login window still stays at the bottom of the page. I tried logging in anyway w/my proper email and pw and hitting enter, but nothing happens. Has anybody else had this problem?

Comments

• SonshineSonshine Posts: 53 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Nobody knows why this is happening? I would *like* to redeem my points that I got w/the game, but can't log in! The login screen *always* appears at the bottom of the window w/the last third of it concealed. Pressing Enter after entering my name and pw does NOT work.
  • angelsimarenangelsimaren Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Try forgot password and have them send you it to your email.
  • dandebirdsdandebirds Posts: 75 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Sonshine wrote:
    Hi, I tried a few times to login to the store today, but have been unable to. The login window sits way too low on the window and even if I scroll down or put it in full screen mode, the login window still stays at the bottom of the page. Has anybody else had this problem?
    Most encountering this same problem were using Internet Explorer. If you are too, try updating it or download Firefox or Google Chrome (either/or - both are so much better than IE) and try again.
  • SonshineSonshine Posts: 53 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks Dandebirds! That worked. I was using IE,but why can't they program it to accept Enter to login? Enter worked fine to login for Firefox and it works fine to login for other websites on IE.
  • savor_savvysavor_savvy Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Try clicking on the forgot password and reset your password. Mine works after this method. :D