Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

create for me please

Soooooooo... Ummmmm... HI? XD!!!!!!!!! If your hear you probly watched my thingy asking you to come here lol!!! So heres what I want you to do. Create me a sim any sim. Alien, witch, clown, gramma, todler, even Naruto for all I care. (I actually love Naruto ALOT so please make him for me)So just create any sim you want. CC or no CC I'll check it out. YOU BET (Naruto thing you might not understand) I might down load them and they could be charechters in one of my storys :3 well bye love you *hugs*

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2010
    Hi Hannah here is a sim you can use. I just uploaded him. His hair is from ambitions so you will need that to get the hair.

John Carter
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2676994

You can use any of my sims. None have any cc except some have some store stuff.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • sourlysweetsourlysweet Posts: 1,903 New Member
    edited July 2010
    i didnt understand half of your post but you can take my vampire girl thats in my studio..
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited July 2010
    I don't get what you are asking for... Is it too much work to look through the exchange for sims and you want people to post links directly here or...?
  • sourlysweetsourlysweet Posts: 1,903 New Member
    edited July 2010
    Soooooooo... Ummmmm... HI? XD!!!!!!!!!

hi..?
    If your hear

correction, its You're heRE
    you probly

spelled probably wrong
    watched my thingy asking you to come here lol!!

what thingy? i dont understand? lol!!!
    So heres what I want you to do. Create me a sim any sim. Alien, witch, clown, gramma, todler, even Naruto for all I care

okay you want a sim...
    CC or no CC I'll check it out.

okay so it can have CC
    YOU BET (Naruto thing you might not understand)

this makes no sense
    I might down load them and they could be charechters in one of my story

well why cant you just look some up on the exchange, or mod the sims or something?
    :3 well bye love you *hugs*

ok bye.....

And this is why i thought this made no sense... just sayin'
  • hannahcclarkhannahcclark Posts: 19
    edited July 2010
    Well I just thought it would be a cool thing to do OK??? My "thingy" I was talking about was my story telling people to come here its in my studio and yes it is too much work to look through the exchange XP JK oh and catloverplayer i dont have ambitions so i'm sorry i can download him :( but he was a cute sim anyways :D