Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-n-Share #51--Summer Camp

123457...Next

Comments

• _Princess_Natasha__Princess_Natasha_ Posts: 626 Member
    edited June 2010
    Great job everyone!
  • FreynasFreynas Posts: 1,289 New Member
    edited June 2010
    The Entry List is up to date:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/205412.page#2529402

Remember, tomorrow is the deadline for the media. Good luck everyone.
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited June 2010
    Finally posted media! I am SO glad this is over with!!! :)
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • Sherry1968Sherry1968 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Freynas, here is a link to my media. It is a story thread, and I included a slide show with it. I will add the link to my entry form as well.

The Creation of Happy Hills Summer Camp - Team SKJ
  • MaeManiaMaeMania Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2010
    My Camps disappeared from my studio and won't re-upload! Anyone else having a problem similar to this? I am working 8am (I'm late atm) to 11pm so I just have not been able to figure out what is wrong and fix it. This is bad news for my team, but the camps were up there last Wed when I checked. They didn't have the dolls or anything, so I don't know why they appear to have been removed but still show up in my studio.
  • Sherry1968Sherry1968 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited June 2010
    That is weird! I had one go, but it had the doll, so I haven't even reuploaded yet. I wonder if there is some other CC or something in it that they don't want?
  • mj1976mj1976 Posts: 234 New Member
    edited June 2010
    NEVER MIND I FIGURED OUT THE ANSWER 2 MY ORIGINAL ? WHILE IM HERE WANTED TO SAY GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN EVERYONE
  • hannahcclarkhannahcclark Posts: 19
    edited June 2010
    Okay evry one seems to be suggesting teaming up but no ones doing anything about it btw how would yuo even team up in the first place????????????????????
  • AnartisticaAnartistica Posts: 277 New Member
    edited June 2010
    hannahcclark, teaming up happens by contacting other simmers from the same category as you are (beginner, intermediate, advanced etc.). This challenge is over though so no point to team up for it anymore. :mrgreen:
  • izzeluvssimsizzeluvssims Posts: 10
    edited July 2011
    So I guess I just stumbled upon this forum, I would love to participate in it. I guess I'm too late to do the cabin deal? I would call myself an "intermediate builder" ummm... my real name is Isabel. So isn't that cool? This group idea is genius! Thanks,
    "izze"