Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Stuff Pack Revealed*- The Sims 3 Fast Lane Stuff

Comments

• H0RTENSISH0RTENSIS Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited May 2010
    Ughh! The Best Buy link has the Fast Lane Stuff Pack in the catagory of Simulation and 'driving'. I was really hoping the 'fast lane' referred to a fast pace of life rather than literally cars. I am thinking this may well be the first stuff pack for the Sims that I will not buy that being the case :-(
  • lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2010
    Sims 3 After Dark?

C'mon Vampires. C'MON VAMPIRES!

(no twilight vampires though, plz.)
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited May 2010
    Where is SEASONS? Thats the only expansion pack im dying to have.
    edited May 2010
    Double post again
    edited May 2010
  • Simtastic27Simtastic27 Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2010
    The link in the first page says page not found and the link on page 2 doesn't even have a name of the game. All it says is pre-order, but nothing else. HOw does anyone know this is true?
  • andinic28andinic28 Posts: 2,719 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I will kill EA if they make a car sp! :evil: That is really not what we want and how much time do sims spend in cars? Seconds! Omgosh I absolutely wil NOT buy it if it has to do with cars. Like someone else said FreshPrince makes very very nice cars :mrgreen: ugh the thought is killing me lol I hope EA isn't that stupid :roll: :?
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    edited June 2010
    I hope the new EP is the Sims After Dark and is like Nightlife. My sims now can have awesome jobs, but when they aren't working they need an awesome social life. So yes EA, give my sims their social lives back!
  • eduardog3000eduardog3000 Posts: 18
    edited June 2010
    lovcat wrote:
    Sims 3 After Dark?

C'mon Vampires. C'MON VAMPIRES!

(no twilight vampires though, plz.)

I 100% agree, sims 2 vampires were great, add traits and maybe more and AWESOME

also, i agree about the twilight vampires, since when in myths about vampires did they sparkle.
  • TaltosGirlTaltosGirl Posts: 159
    edited June 2010
    To be released September 7,2010
  • shell1shell1 Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2010
    This stuff pack will probably have decorations that involve cars such as decorative car parts that you can put in your garage. Also more cars, motorcycles, etc. are added and you can tinker them to upgrade them, maybe kinda similar to the refurbishing car in Freetime.
  • tilatequilaismtilatequilaism Posts: 819
    edited June 2010
    what a fail sp!
    we dont really need anymore cars... or unless this would fix the way cars come out of driveways... but still we have a fair bit of garage decorations atm!
  • BranrBranr Posts: 410 Member
    edited June 2010
    Wow, talk about dredging up non-news. Preorder TBA for $19.95! That's all I see.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    edited June 2010
    I think we all need to relax and remember no real official details have been made about the next stuff or expansion.

Yes it's true given the history that EA may release a useless stuff pack but let us wait and see before getting our torches.
  • MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited June 2010
    lol.. we need so much more car stuff...
  • LushiePushieLushiePushie Posts: 237 Member
    edited June 2010
    I would love a car stuff pack - one of my favorites parts of TS is the cars! I can never have too many!
  • dragonmaster626dragonmaster626 Posts: 3,716 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I hate the idea, They still send the car for my sims when its time to go to work. The cars are junk to my sims because of this annoying problem so we don't need a expansion based on only cars since they become a waste of money when your sim wont use them like they should.
  • tyeietyeie Posts: 116 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Now who ever said it was based off cars??? People are over reacting to their own assumptions. And really Fast lane usually refers to upper class. >.>
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    edited June 2010
    Exactly! I believe this will be like a "high life" pack. People say we already got one of those, but HELS was not glamor it was ultra modern furnishings. Hopefully EA gets the idea that we need to have a little bit more in a stuff pack than what their bringing to the table. Hopefully it will include some kind of new vehicles, i have been waiting for those, but then again, in TS2 they never added any new vehicles to the game, unless you count the broken down car, and the helecopter.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited June 2010
    On an earlier thread earlier this week it was said that the fast lane stuff pack was cancelled. I was hoping it was so we had a chance to get a holiday stuff pack. We need this a lot more. A year after the sims 2 was released there was a holiday stuff pack released yet there isn't one planned for the sims 3. We need Christmas Trees and other decorations.

I don't like putting cc in my game but I have to because we don't have any Christmas Trees. I usually download the one from the sims resource and delete it once Christmas is over. If no holiday stuff pack is released I'm going to have to download another cc tree and I like playing a vanilla game.
  • OliverSuddenOliverSudden Posts: 514 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Even as a motorhead (F1, not NASCAR), I'm less than thrilled with the idea of having more car stuff. I hope the others are right, that the SP isn't about cars.

Since a stuff pack isn't about to change the mechanics of the game (getting in and out of cars, collisions, g force inducing turns, etc), I think I may have to give this one a pass.

Besides, one of my sims already has a sweet ride.

bxb2
  • roxydaisy001roxydaisy001 Posts: 483 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Well it's official now so we'll all have to deal with it.
    I know some girls like cars but I feel like this is almost just for guys, I know absolutely nothing about cars except that they have four wheels :P Such a waste of money in my opinion to make an expansion only about that... :S
  • lisfyrelisfyre Posts: 215 Member
    edited June 2010
    I passed on HELS and I liked 2 items on that SP. So far I haven't seen anything on this SP that's catching my eye. Looks like I'm passing on this one too.
  • 2joey982joey98 Posts: 58
    edited June 2010
    Well I dont get SP. I only like EP xD. I was hopeing for a "Seasons and pets" EP other than a "AFter Dark" I love seasons and weather!!
  • 2joey982joey98 Posts: 58
    edited June 2010
    2joey98 wrote:
    I love seasons and weather!!
    I meant Seasons and Pets
    oops :oops: