Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wrap Around Porch by MerryWiddow (NEW LOT)

2...Next

Comments

• kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited June 2010
    I love it. Almost a victorain feel to it. I love victorains! I rec'c it and also you modern Bridge house. I am not a fan of modern design but that is amazing!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited June 2010
    You did a fabulous job on this house, MerryWiddow. I love the big porch, it reminds me of houses in the neighborhood I grew up in. A rec'd from me! :D

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • MerryWiddowMerryWiddow Posts: 4,262 Member
    edited June 2010
    kimjo313 wrote:
    I love it. Almost a victorain feel to it. I love victorains! I rec'c it and also you modern Bridge house. I am not a fan of modern design but that is amazing!!!

Thank you for the comments and the rec and for the Modern Bridge House too.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
    edited June 2010
    ehaught58 wrote:
    You did a fabulous job on this house, MerryWiddow. I love the big porch, it reminds me of houses in the neighborhood I grew up in. A rec'd from me! :D

Ed

Thank you so much Ed! I really appreciate your comments and your rec.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
  • BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    edited June 2010
    I Love this house! Makes you want crawl in and live there!! The porch is great reminds me of my Gramdparents' Porch ( but their's wasn't so grand!) Have Rec'd and of coursed Dl'd.
  • AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Very pretty build Merry! I love the double bay front especially :)! Family and lot rec'd :)
    edited June 2010
    I Love this house! Makes you want crawl in and live there!! The porch is great reminds me of my Gramdparents' Porch ( but their's wasn't so grand!) Have Rec'd and of coursed Dl'd.

Thank you so much Buttons for your lovely comments and recommendation and download.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
    edited June 2010
    Allium wrote:
    Very pretty build Merry! I love the double bay front especially :)! Family and lot rec'd :)

Thanks you so much Allium. You comments are appreciated.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
  • PINKLADY1PINKLADY1 Posts: 142 Member
    edited June 2010
    Nice to see you enjoying building again. You have done such a great job. I love the colors inside and out. I can see myself sipping some lemonade on the nice wrap around porch on a warm summers day. This has definitely been added to my game and my favorites.
  • judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi Merry!! Just wanted to stop by and say What a lovely build!! I dl'ed and recced it for you!!
    edited June 2010
    PINKLADY1 wrote:
    Nice to see you enjoying building again. You have done such a great job. I love the colors inside and out. I can see myself sipping some lemonade on the nice wrap around porch on a warm summers day. This has definitely been added to my game and my favorites.

Thank you Pink. Your comments are appreciated. Thanks for the download.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
  • EukaEuka Posts: 192 New Member
    edited June 2010
    MerryWiddow, I love this build and I'm glad you started building again. The roof work is great and the colors makes it so cozy! I have rec'd this! :)
    edited June 2010
    Hi Merry!! Just wanted to stop by and say What a lovely build!! I dl'ed and recced it for you!!

Thank you very much Judy for the download and rec. Long time no see!

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
    edited June 2010
    Euka wrote:
    MerryWiddow, I love this build and I'm glad you started building again. The roof work is great and the colors makes it so cozy! I have rec'd this! :)

Thank you very much Euka. I had fun doing this build. Thanks for the rec.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow
    edited June 2010
    Shameless bump! :D
  • JupiterGirlJupiterGirl Posts: 515 Member
    edited June 2010
    What a pretty house! I'd like to lounge on a rocker on that porch and drink sweet-tea for an afternoon... I really like how open and spacious your kitchen is, and I really like how you used the tub as a divider in the bathroom. I usually shove the tub lengthwise against the wall, so seeing this makes me realize there are some interesting placement options. I also noticed that the couple's coloring fits right in with the colors of the house, which is very nice. Great job! I recommended it.
    edited June 2010
    What a pretty house! I'd like to lounge on a rocker on that porch and drink sweet-tea for an afternoon... I really like how open and spacious your kitchen is, and I really like how you used the tub as a divider in the bathroom. I usually shove the tub lengthwise against the wall, so seeing this makes me realize there are some interesting placement options. I also noticed that the couple's coloring fits right in with the colors of the house, which is very nice. Great job! I recommended it.

Thank you for your lovely comments and recommendation JupiterGirl. My bathrooms are famous over at TS3 Creators' Consortium. If you would like to see more follow this link and here.

Have fun!

MerryWiddow