Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Insanely Excited

I just got my game! It's is installing as I type!! I can't wait! I've been so patient and my dad is so great, taking me to Walmart at midnight just to get it! =]] Had to get that out, and now I can post on the forum! Sweet! Who else is insanely excited??

Comments

• AsuraAsura Posts: 300 Member
    edited June 2009
    You must be your daddy's little sweetheart!
  • omgthatwuzrandomomgthatwuzrandom Posts: 17 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Haha, yes, im definitely daddy's little girl.
  • NalynaNalyna Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I couldn't think of anywhere that would be open at midnight except Walmart as well. I was so worried they would sell out, but it was a ghost town at 12am. I practically grabbed the game out of the employees hands as he was looking for a place to start stocking the games! Hehehe.

I'm very excited as well, and not disappointed in the least!
  • AstromiciAstromici Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well, good luck to you two then. May your simming be surprising and pleasurable. Be warned that you may stay up until 4 A.M. in the mourning like I do.. Just kidding! Not.
  • iRyanS3iRyanS3 Posts: 92 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I stopped playing a few hours ago, but the reason I can't go to sleep is because I LOVE this site.
  • NalynaNalyna Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hahaha, I stopped playing about twenty minutes ago. I thought I was ready to get some sleep, but I can't stop browsing the website!
  • Jbeezy313Jbeezy313 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    haha thats so funny, at exactly 12:00 am i called my local walmart to make sure they had it in stock and were selling it. by 1:05 i was installing it :D. this game is amazing i cant stop playing
  • AstromiciAstromici Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Lol, the league of midnight simmers. 8)