Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thought I'd say hey

I just got my game, I actually went to Walmart at 1am to go buy it, so I can sim all night and day xD I'm so glad they stocked it tonight (this morning).

So, I thought I'd make a post just to say hey to everyone, I've been lurking for awhile now, but since you need the game to post I could only watch the joyous conversations, now I'm here and super excited.

See you all when I decide to take a break (if ever!)

-Britt

Comments

• camilleone22camilleone22 Posts: 166 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yay! Welcome. I've had the game since friday, randomly this store in my area had it on the shelves and I snatched it up before they could change their minds :) The game is rad, as I'm sure you will soon find out. Totally worth the wait!
  • judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2009
    :x Unfortunately, I don't have my game yet, but do have my serial code! EAGames gave my unlock/Serial code and my manual but are making me wait for my game. So, I can come here and post but I can't play my game yet. I knew I should have just went out to Walmart at midnight!
  • Bubbabooboo5Bubbabooboo5 Posts: 387 Member
    edited June 2009
    yay!! i got mine tonight at walmart at midnight i was the first and only one in line at first lol.. but as i left there were two behind me. I played for a little its cool!! but i worked a 15 hr shift today so i really want some sleep lol. so i think i will read my prima guide :) and play all day tomo :) my boss gave me off!!! for working extra long hrs today!! i was like gee thanks and what a perfect day too!! well have fun simmers and add me if ya want :)
  • Nix3Nix3 Posts: 10 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I also got mine tonight! My fiance bought it for me at Walmart, we were the third to buy it in our town at 12:01 am! Now it just needs to finish installing. :mrgreen:
  • HILNUSHILNUS Posts: 245 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yep got mine at Wal-Mart at 12:06, had it home and installed at by 12:30. Gotta say I'm very impressed so far.
  • perfectlyflawed3perfectlyflawed3 Posts: 19 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Haha! Go us for going to walmart at "odd" times to get the game.

I definately like it, the create a sim mode is fracking amazing. The gameplay so far has been pretty good also, I do though get confused with the new controls (like zooming/moving the camera and such), but nothing big.

Can't wait til tomorrow so I can play all day and not be super tired.