Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Sound.

I am playing Ambitions and then all of a sudden the sound is gone. what is going on.

Comments

• Midnight23Midnight23 Posts: 655 New Member
    edited June 2010
    it maybe a glitch, i dunno it has happen to me, i just save and quit and restart the game and my sound is back
  • pixelrpixelr Posts: 23 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Same thing happens to me. I think it's usually triggered when I go from speeded time to normal.
  • DarkFireFlyDarkFireFly Posts: 1,514 Member
    edited June 2010
    I have had this happen as well. So far playing exiting and reloading the game has worked. First time it happened I wasted quite a bit of time rechecking all wires and plugs on my speakers-now I know better!
  • brownsrockbrownsrock Posts: 424 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Unfortunately, all players seem to be experiencing this at one point or another. I've seen complaints on another gaming forum for this game as well.

Saving, going to main menu, and reloading game does the job thouhg.
  • diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited June 2010
    i hope my game will be fine
  • cabby346cabby346 Posts: 158 Member
    edited June 2010
    This used to happen to me ALL the time, especially with the Sims 2. I never really found out what happened (I always suspected it's my speakers drivers- they're kind of old) but stopping and restarting always fixed it for me.

You could try to see if your speakers drivers (the software that makes them work) need to be updated, and if they do then try that. Otherwise it's not really a big deal- it never was for me, anyway.
  • GoAskAliceUrselfGoAskAliceUrself Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    I'm playing Ambitions this morning and all of a sudden my sound went out too. I saved, exited and tested sound with WinAmp and I do have sound..so why is this happening? Anybody come up with a reason?
  • secretuk1965secretuk1965 Posts: 5,341 Member
    edited July 2010
    i have had the sound go too acasionally allso when my sims reapair the computer that came with high end loft stuff when they play it after repair the sound on its so loud you can't hear anything else, annoying to somtimes i usually delete i and place another.