Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I get some lifefruits?

My sim is an inventor, and in order to build a new invention she needs to get/find 10 lifefruits.
Does anybody know how to get them :?:

Comments

• dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
    edited June 2010
    find a seed, grow it, harvest it 10 times. those seeds are rare but not impossible to find
  • bven49bven49 Posts: 10
    edited June 2010
    To the best of my knowledge you would have to learn the gardening skill and grow them when your sim is able to grow "special seeds." If there is a faster way of doing it, I don't know, but I hope there is and I hope someone will post it.
  • gerbenlegacygerbenlegacy Posts: 122 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Well, seeds can be found aroun town but they're rather rare. You can also find them in tombs when you have WA. If you don't feel like searching for them, you can always type in testingcheatsenabled true and then buydebug. Under buy mode, there will now be a special category where you can simply plant any plant you wish in your backyard, also all spawners and tomb objects can be found there. This way, you can easily get your ten life fruits!

Quite strange that you would need life fruit for an invention... Maybe it's that rumored frankensim! How awesome would that be! :D
  • Rinza_BananaRinza_Banana Posts: 54 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Thank you so much for your answers! You'd really helped me! :mrgreen:
  • bven49bven49 Posts: 10
    edited June 2010
    Well, seeds can be found aroun town but they're rather rare. You can also find them in tombs when you have WA. If you don't feel like searching for them, you can always type in testingcheatsenabled true and then buydebug. Under buy mode, there will now be a special category where you can simply plant any plant you wish in your backyard, also all spawners and tomb objects can be found there. This way, you can easily get your ten life fruits!

Quite strange that you would need life fruit for an invention... Maybe it's that rumored frankensim! How awesome would that be!

Thank You! This is really helpful!
    edited June 2010
    I have the ten life fruits now, but I need go get a pink heart shaped gem. But when I use the cheating code: buydebug I don't know how to get the gems. The pink gem is'nt there anyway, but when you buy one of the others you can place a wierd square on the ground, but when you go out of buy mode, you can't see it anymore.
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited June 2010
    The best way to get the pink gem is through the miner, keep doing this until you come across a pink gem. Those weird squares are called spawners, you can't see them in live mode because they are not supposed to be seen, eventually where you placed the spawner something will appear depending on what kind of spawner you have used.
    edited June 2010
    I just find the Pink gem, but I cannot make it heart shaped! I can only make it oval and emerald shaped. :(
  • LostGuyLostGuy Posts: 61 New Member
    edited June 2010
    You have to find 10 different Gems to do the heart cut. It's rumored that gems found with the miner don't count. So you'll have to walk about and find them.
    edited June 2010
    Does it matter what kind of gems it is? And do they just lay around in the town or..?
  • FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited June 2010
    Yes, they just lay around town. Having the Collection Helper through the Lifetime Points rewards helps a LOT in finding gems.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited June 2010
    This is a little off topic but did you know sims can now buy lifefruit nector at the consignment shop? Mine did yesterday and I watched her age back.

The green coming off the top shows it's lifefruit nector.
    Screenshot-2246.jpg