Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Naked Sim Cooking Dinner. Say What ?!

My pregnant sim had a craving for speghetti so I sent her off to cook some after her shower. There she is in front of the stove still blurred, cooks her dinner then waddles over to the table, still blurred.
Guess she was really hungry... :P

I'm thinking this might be a little glitch from the new ep. :lol:

Comments

• blueflame17528blueflame17528 Posts: 1,937 Member
    edited June 2010
    Ahhh that's great! XD At least it's a rather entertaining glitch. As long as she doesn't start doing things like attempting to go to work in the birthday suit O_O
  • kaloesche68kaloesche68 Posts: 815 Member
    edited June 2010
    Well you know she doesn't have the Never Nude trait eh?
  • blueflame17528blueflame17528 Posts: 1,937 Member
    edited June 2010
    Hey my name's Kendra too!!!

/offtopic.

That would be even funnier if she actually DID have the never nude trait. Nude, and pregnant, and cooking. Hrmmm, not such a good mix XD
  • 4thefunofit44thefunofit4 Posts: 3,032 Member
    edited June 2010
    you know i realize that my sim had the embarrassed from being nude moodlet and she had changed out fits. I wonder if having a hamper and washing machine might make our sims run out of clothes from time to time lol.
  • obsessisimobsessisim Posts: 208 Member
    edited June 2010
    Now that is a pretty good theory, maybe it was just laundry day. lol. I saw this happen once in Sims 2 University. One of the students was in the shower at the gym and was quite hungry so when I sent him to the lunch counter he just sort of forgot to get dressed first. Ate his lunch naked and blurred. :mrgreen:
    One of the funniest glitches was when I had a elderly nanny stuck on the property in her underwear. Finally had to use the moveobjects cheat 'cuz...dang!