Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The OFFICIAL "I Got It!" Thread!

I haven't got it, but I just wanted to clean up the forum mess of yay, party and i got it!

The rules are:
If you have Ambitions, post that you have got it!
If you don't, don't post!

P.S. Tony - read my post... I HAVE NOT got it yet...
P.P.S. Don't worry :)

Comments

• TinaMaxisTinaMaxis Posts: 306 Member
    edited June 2010
    I think this is a good idea, I haven't got my game yet but when I do I'll be sure to post here. Thank you. :)
  • Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited June 2010
    umm i dont have it yet but im gonna post anyway k?
    question
    do u have it yet?!
    and is it physical or digital?
  • JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited June 2010
    :o I have it. So many awesome things. Anyone seen when you edit relationships now?!? even that improved
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • Tony89Tony89 Posts: 2,196 Member
    edited June 2010
    oh yea u dont have it yet

I didnt read your post fully

sawwry
  • LorakeetLorakeet Posts: 7
    edited June 2010
    I just got the second to the last copy available at my local walmart . yay its installing as we speak.
  • AcUnleashedAcUnleashed Posts: 124 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I have it. The Commemorative Edition one. As of this moment, I'm doing some laundries. :lol:
  • MysttrezMysttrez Posts: 90 New Member
    edited June 2010
    BOUGHT And Paid for... sadly they did not have a Commemorative Edition is there a huge difference? Didn't even hear about one. Does it have other items? I hope not! I will be very angry!
  • AcUnleashedAcUnleashed Posts: 124 New Member
    edited June 2010
    Mysttrez wrote:
    BOUGHT And Paid for... sadly they did not have a Commemorative Edition is there a huge difference? Didn't even hear about one. Does it have other items? I hope not! I will be very angry!

The Commemorative Edition includes:

-The Sims 3 Ambitions
    - A booklet of 48 pages of high quality exclusive interviews with important people and history of development of Sims
    - Poster
    - Sketches
    - An artwork (conceptual drawing)
    - Access to additional downloadable content
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it, but I won't load, because I have a certain mod. I'm wondering if it's worth uninstalling and reinstalling the old versions, before the mod is fixed. :cry: I was so excited.
  • jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited June 2010
    GOT IT! Installed it and made a family. But my pc started to over heat so I am taking a 10 minute break because it crashed.
    Simple fix though - So far I am really happy esp with the tats! :)

-Jess
  • iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited June 2010
    *pokes* I gots it--I gots it two days ago, ‘cause I preordered online. I even got twenty dollars off with a special code. I’m super-cool-awesome-special like that.
    I like all the new muffins and brownies kids can make with the toy oven--and they can sell them too. And I like the new collapsible message pop-up system too. AND the family trees show ALL relationships, with neat color-coded lines to show who’s dating who, if they’re married, or if they’re and illegitimate kid. S'awesome. I was a little disapointed with the SimBots though--they act like regular Sims pretty much and all their motives are like Sim motives, only with fancy names like "Trival Entertainment" and "Waste Buildup". Pfft. They do look neat though.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it at 10:30 this morning. It was waiting at gamestop when I got there. I haven't installed it yet because the keyboard ont the pc I want to install it on quit working. When I type nothing happesns and the light is off on the keyboard. I might try the keyboard on this pc. That's a new pc and keyboard. I guess keyboards don't last that long anymore. Anyway I have it now.
  • kushakusha Posts: 2,465 New Member
    edited June 2010
    can someone post how long it took to install? was it half an hour like the base?
  • klo85klo85 Posts: 97 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it this morning at about 10:15 at Walmart. They didn't even have it on the shelf yet. It was still sitting at the cash register in electronics. But I got it!! Too bad I can't play it til this evening.... sometimes I hate work..
  • kaloesche68kaloesche68 Posts: 815 Member
    edited June 2010
    Wow, how presumptious to think you can clean up the forums. Good luck with that! But having said that, I got it, LOL!
  • LisameesimsLisameesims Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited June 2010
    i didnt get it yet! Im getting it by friday :) LOL
  • DizzTheRedDizzTheRed Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2010
    I've got it! and the Prima guide, too!
  • roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    edited June 2010
    Got it. =] Didn't get the prime guide though!
  • NoeinNoein Posts: 495 Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it, UPS came some time after 12, now I'm deleting out of date Mods and putting my CC folder and other file on my desktop so I can install.
  • NeetbNeetb Posts: 129 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it!!!! :D Yay!!
  • FishGirl4FishGirl4 Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I am downloading it, right now, as we speak, alone, in a hotel room, with nothing to do but wait for it to download.
  • DiSoAngelDiSoAngel Posts: 746 Member
    edited June 2010
    Got it! Waiting to figure out how to uninstall saved games before I install though.
  • x3Carlix3Carli Posts: 760 New Member
    edited June 2010
    The UPS man just rang my doorbell and dropped it off.. I ran to the door and ripped open the package :P.

Installing as we speak. I had to do a triple check to make sure I took out all my mods that I love to use.
  • StarMcLight2StarMcLight2 Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited June 2010
    I've got it. It's installed and I'm about to play
    tumblr_nboolyIdkK1t7r502o1_250.gif
  • chelsey_m23chelsey_m23 Posts: 86 New Member
    edited June 2010
    I got it at 7 30 this morning!!! Been playing ever since soooo much fun!! I love it no gitches yet ***crosses fingers*** It took 10 mins to install thats really fast compared to WA