Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hilnus Signing in.

Hello all. Been waiting for Sims 3 since I saw the game on the computer in Sims 2 Free time. Love the game so far(hour and a half of play time). Kinda annoying how you just pop into a car or on a bike and what not but to be able to place em where you want I see how that is necessary. Over all the game runs great(max settings and it runs without a hitch. I really like the ability to adjust aging rate. That is what I hated in Sims 2. The idea of aging was great but I liked to accomplish more and always had to use the aging off cheat. I hope to contribute more to the Sims 3 community then I did Sims 2.

Comments

• camilleone22camilleone22 Posts: 166 Member
    edited June 2009
    HILNUS wrote:
    I hope to contribute more to the Sims 3 community then I did Sims 2.

Same here. The game is just too cool, with all of the customization that you can do, you've just gotta join in the fun. :)
  • HILNUSHILNUS Posts: 245 New Member
    edited June 2009
    HILNUS wrote:
    I hope to contribute more to the Sims 3 community then I did Sims 2.

Same here. The game is just too cool, with all of the customization that you can do, you've just gotta join in the fun. :)
    Oh ya, plus I have some experience in 3d modeling so when the mesh converters are released I could end up creating actual meshes. For use with it.
  • camilleone22camilleone22 Posts: 166 Member
    edited June 2009
    That sounds cool. I'm afraid my only experience with 3d modeling is of the old school sort, i.e. pottery and sculpting!
    edited June 2009
    That sounds cool. I'm afraid my only experience with 3d modeling is of the old school sort, i.e. pottery and sculpting!
    LOL
  • SimLordSimLord Posts: 64 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Great Avatar Hilnus. I think I might stick with the one I have for a while at least. It fits my Corky Personality so well.

SimLord
    edited June 2009
    Thanks, its my first Sim in Sims 3, William Luclin.