Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What story do you plan to tell first?

I'm curious what stories you guys plan to tell first with the new careers in Ambitions. Or, skip the careers and just play with Inventing or Simbot :)

Also, I think my new signature is working. Pretty snazzy! :D

p.s. I'm getting so much crap for this at work :roll:

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Grant. My first story will probebly be how a sim meets his future wife at the firedepartment were both of them work. You all did a great job on this ep judging from the info I've seen so far.
  • SimGuruWalrusSimGuruWalrus Posts: 103 New Member
    edited May 2010
    If you're playing in Twinbrook there are some cute female fire fighters that show up...

I've also told the story of falling in love with someone I've saved.
  • SunshineandrozesSunshineandrozes Posts: 799 Member
    edited May 2010
    I have to be honest, you probably should be getting a little bit of crap for that siggy. :shock: :lol:

As for my story, my first post-Ambitions story will most likely center around the Fireman career and all the perils and the high points that come along with the job. Maybe tell it as sort of an adventure kind of thing. :)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2010
    Cool I can't wait to see the female firefighters. I also like that your sim can fall in love with sims they save from fires. I may try that as well.

Regarding the simbot I'll probebly buy one with the lifetime reward maybe 2 of them to see how they interact with each other.
  • Ryan_GalenRyan_Galen Posts: 18
    edited May 2010
    I plan to test drive the new town with a housemate household I'm prepping right now, and then choosing then choose an idea neighborhood to attempt the Galen Family creation once again.

While I do plan to have a lot of fun with inventing and ghost hunting, I've been attempting to recreate the family of one of the character I'm using as my handle since I picked up the Sims 3, and I think that combined with what I've learned about the system and the new traits, I should be able to get it right this time. Still haven't decided if I'll be CaSing the kids or just CaSing the parents and relying on Simenetics...
  • AlrynnAlrynn Posts: 44 Member
    edited May 2010
    I plan to fill my town with robots! Starting with one robot and till no humans are left :lol: 8)
  • HappyPhantomHappyPhantom Posts: 881 Member
    edited May 2010
    I personally can not wait to get my hands on the Architecture/Interior Design profession as well as the inventor one. I'm thinking that my sim will fall in love with someone who hired her as an architect and then later they build their dream house together. :)

I'm thinking maybe we'd keep the creativity going in the family and have one of our kids become a tattoo artist and the other a stylist. Soo much fun! I can wait until June 1st, it's gonna be like Christmas came early this year! haha!
    sims4forumsmaller.gif

• Themileyshow23Themileyshow23 Posts: 5
    edited May 2010
    I´m soooooo excited!I can´t wait!!!!! :roll: :mrgreen:
    I think that my sim is gonna be stylist.
  • Themileyshow23Themileyshow23 Posts: 5
    edited May 2010
    I´m soooooo excited!I can´t wait!!!!! :roll: :mrgreen:
    I think that my sim is gonna be stylist.
    I mean,a stylist :shock:
  • Curtis090Curtis090 Posts: 186 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Firefighter probably.

I may use that power for evil though.. I hope we can choose if we want to save people or not.. 'Cause i may just let them burn slowly :mrgreen:
  • SimGuruWalrusSimGuruWalrus Posts: 103 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Alrynn wrote:
    I plan to fill my town with robots! Starting with one robot and till no humans are left :lol: 8)

Robot apocalypse! Love it.
  • Pink12345Pink12345 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited May 2010
    Seriously hun, you are very popular up on this site. I've seen 10 threads about you. Wait till after 3, all of your fans will be gusing on you. Be ready :)

I plan to make a story in TwinBrook. If I do plan on getting Ambitions, I'm not sure if I will or not. Though I am very excited to see what stories the other simmers will write about.
  • MewStrawberryMewStrawberry Posts: 390
    edited May 2010
    I'm so going to play out Rescue Me in my game with the firefighter career. I love that show x: So much drama!

Also, Gordana123 is gonna spazz when she sees you with that signature :lol:
  • Isabel83Isabel83 Posts: 2,350 Member
    edited May 2010
    I'm gonna make a sad, lonely inventor who builds himself a simbot friend/girlfriend.
  • MurderPrincessKMurderPrincessK Posts: 781 Member
    edited May 2010
    I think I'm going to use these lovely ladies for a crime fighting girls detective agency....complete with sim-bot receptionist.

thechase.jpg

Way to embrace the fan girls with your siggy Grant. I think its hilarious.
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Grant! Okay, I will first play with the Hicks or the Burbs or the Pleasants (just tell me who will be in Twinbrook!) to see their story in TS3... and than I will play the PI-Doctor siblings I created earlier! and I also want to try architecture and ghost hunting!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ThelightuponusThelightuponus Posts: 169 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I think i will create a male inventor. Called Grant. He will have a gaggle of girls who follow him wherever he goes... 8)

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Simmerd80Simmerd80 Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited May 2010
    I plan on making a female sim who moves to Twinbrook to start her career in Cosmotology as the stylist.

I will start her off by living with her elderly parents desperate to get her own place while making a name for herself in the new town.
    I then plan to have her meet her future hubby at the new laundromat and lo' and be hold, he will be a firefighter!

As a side hobby she will be an inventor and create her own Simbot who will be the kids nanny.

Their children will be my excuses to try the other careers.
    One will be like a Ghost Whisperer and work in the GhostHunting career and the other as a Interior Designer who sidelines as a sculpturer.

I have put a lot of thought into this hahaha. Can you tell?
    I want to play one game and family and work through every career in Ambitions through them.

I am so excited. Especially since my inlaws are taking my son this weekend for a whole week. That means I get to play all day every day next week ignoring my husband only hahaha jk
    (not really)
    He actually plays the Sims 3 as well and is excited about the firefighter career. However his only opportunity to play is when I am not playing...which is when I am sleeping or at class. So he better get it in while he can! hehe
    After all its "ladies first" : )
  • diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited May 2010
    Grant!!!Oh Grant!!You did this thread??
    OMG,I want to ask you a bunch of questions.
    When will the game go gold??When does Europe release it??
    Please answer
    And,btw,I will make a PI .All townies and NPC'S and sims will be afraid of her.She wll fight criminals and solve cases etc etc.
    Can you answer pleasee I'll appreciate if you do.
  • Pink12345Pink12345 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited May 2010
    My point exactly :lol:
  • diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited May 2010
    and if you are a firefighter can you just let the sims die??/
    MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA i'm evil
  • Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Well, my first sim I've already made and skilled up is a hot-headed police girl, she's inspired by that Israeli agent on the TV show NCIS. She'll be a private investigator with the Twinbrook Police Department. She doesn't appreciate romantic advances, and if she gets irritated at someone she's questioning, she'll beat them up. :twisted: I also want to give her a coworker or two to keep things interesting... she'll be the one looking up cases and they'll tag along with her to mess with people's properties :P

My second person will be inspired by the inventor from Back to the Future, and he'll have an assistant who is sort of a shy geeky kid. I'll have him invent a time machine and Sim-Bot. I think I'll place a lot in Sunset Valley near the Science Research Center and build them a 3-bedroom lab/house.

Then my plan is to make a sim in Riverview who will be a Ghosthunter. And then a sim in a custom town I made (which is sort of a small Floridian island in the middle of the sea) who will be a doctor... and then uhhh... ill probably make a Firefighter in Twinbrook. idk.

Ooh, and then I was also planning on making these two dumb valley girls who are stylists... :"Like EWW! Gag me with a spoon, those clothes are like SOOOO grody! You like, totally need a makeover!" :lol:
  • Calimero2000Calimero2000 Posts: 1,007 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Grant.

There's a few. I'm looking forward to the inventors, some of the creations sound fun (Plus Servo's were one of my favourite creatures from TS2 :mrgreen: ).

I'm also looking forward to the P.I's and GhostHunters.

Happy Simming,
    Calimero :mrgreen:
  • judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited May 2010
    :lol: Ahhhhh I am just waiting for the laundry so I can give my 50's family Mom more to do!! And, I think I'll send my teen sim, Susie to cosmotology school!! I can't wait for some of the Inventor stuff so my strange little boy can have a goal in life :lol::wink:
  • buddywuddy21buddywuddy21 Posts: 702 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I plan to make an evil inventor who has an army of simbots that go around blowing things up and locking civilians in the dungeon. But of course I will check out the new town first. Maybe I could try to stage some murders in the swamp for storytelling? The swamp atmosphere would be just perfect for villians.

BTW Nice signature :lol: