Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Direct Download Ambitions

Niklasma2Niklasma2 Posts: 138 New Member
Does anyone know were a direct download for Ambitions will be available? The EA direct download is for PC only I do believe? One final question, will any Digital downloads also work with the hard copies of TS3?

Thanks!

Edit: I know its not released yet, But anywhere you know that has it for pre order, or will have it on the 1st?

Comments

• LDoCampoLDoCampo Posts: 79 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Having dealt with the problems of the last direct download issued by EA, I would honestly recommend you not do it that way. They were so slow to issue a fix for the downloader problem, it took me a month to play the game!

I brought the physical copy via amazon, and I've been assured I'll have it the day it's released. I recommend you do it that way.
  • SimGuruBrentSimGuruBrent Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited May 2010
    Disc based and Digital versions of the Base Game and Expansion Packs are cross compatible. So in your case where you have a physical copy of the Base Game, you can use the Digital Version of the Expansion Pack together.
  • WeasieLouWeasieLou Posts: 111 Member
    edited May 2010
    I tried it with the HEL and they charged me but I couldn't get it to work. After waiting about a week for a reply to my question, I was told the direct downloads are only PC available, so Macs are out of luck.
    But they did return my money! I guess be thankful for small favors.