Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yanti's Homes & Gardens -New lot Avanti, Beautyworks Salon & Ellsworth - Page 4)!

yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
Hi guys,
I just wanted to create a thread of my favourite creations. Would love to hear from you guys. All comments are welcome! Also, if you do like it please do download and recommend! Thanks! Here we go:

Alma Terrace
4603424899_a996cc41f3_o.jpg[img]Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2355847 Chez Nous[/img]4545233754_dc3dc9a853_o.jpg[img]Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2282134 Flores[/img]4537742776_78ded34874_o.jpg[img]Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2272242 Silverfalls Park[/img]4513824348_288d79d4b4_o.jpg[img]Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2239001 McGregor's Farm[/img]4620789199_39c9e1c0cd_o.jpg[img]Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2210601 French Country Retreat:[/img]4621417032_051ab1b266_o.jpg[img]Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2074430[/img]

Comments

• kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited May 2010
    yanti
    you do such beautiful work!! red'd them
    Really love the country retreat!!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited May 2010
    kimjo313 wrote:
    yanti
    you do such beautiful work!! red'd them
    Really love the country retreat!!

Thanks Kimjo! Appreciate you stopping by to check out my threads! Glad that you liked my work! Thanks for the recommendations! :thumbup:
  • MacyQueenMacyQueen Posts: 2,321 New Member
    edited May 2010
    wow they're amazing! i especially like the first one! rec'd all of them :)
    edited May 2010
    MacyQueen wrote:
    wow they're amazing! i especially like the first one! :)

Thanks Macy for checking out my lots! Nice to hear that you liked the lots, especially Alma Terrace! Unfortunately for days (I uploaded it on 13th May) Alma Terrace was not visible on the exchange. It was just uploaded to my page and not in the exchange. I finally spotted my lot in the exchange today! So my lot did not get a fair chance! All my hard work gone down the drain. Makes me sad! :(
  • TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
    edited May 2010
    Yanti,
    I love your homes, they all have that rustic cozy feel to them, it would be fantastic to see them in real life :D Oh and that waterfall park looks very interesting and a bit mystic.

By the way, do you have any picture galleries? I'd love to see more pics of your lots :)
    Of Kings and Castles
  • SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited May 2010
    I've already reced them all but I just wanted to say how nice they look all together like that. Lovely!
    edited May 2010
    Tota - Lovely to hear from you! Happy to hear that you like my builds! I always make Flickr slideshows! Somehow the launcher will not upload any pics from my game! So I cannot make a story about my lots! Anyway, I will post some slideshows of my lot tomorrow! Thanks for your kind words!

Simeve - Awwwwwwwwwww, that's sweet! Your comments always put a smile on my face! Thanks for the recommendations! :D
  • kimwriter75kimwriter75 Posts: 1,837 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hey yanti, I've been going up and down looking at each trying to decide on a favorite...but I can't. They all have a presence about them and, imo, a statuesque feel. Your architecture is amazing. I will be downloading a few so I can have a closer peek at them. Fabulous work and I rec's a couple that I haven't already.
    Imagination > Knowledge
  • ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    edited May 2010
    Wow, Yanti! How could I have missed so many beautiful works of art. This just goes to show how the structure of this website allows so many great creations to slip through without the proper recognition they deserve. This was a great idea to bring them back to light... You did a fantastic job on all of them. :D

Ed
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    "If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams
  • cllevettcllevett Posts: 930 Member
    edited May 2010
    Really nice. The creativity in them is impressive.
    edited May 2010
    Kimwriter - Thanks a lot Kim! It is so touching to hear such encouraging compliments! Makes me want to build again! :D I hope you really enjoy the houses in your game! Thanks for the recommendation and the kind words! Appreciate it very much! :mrgreen:

Ed - WOW! You just made my day! One of my favourite builders in this community stopping by to comment on my thread! I am overwhelmed! Happy to hear that you liked my builds! Coming from you that means a lot! Thanks for taking a look at my lot and for your encouraging words!

Cllevett - Hi there! That is such a nice thing to say! I sometime begin to doubt whether my houses are creative enough! So it is nice to know that someone at least thinks that I am creative! Thank you for that! :-)
  • pistons27275pistons27275 Posts: 942 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Hey Yanti, I really like the designs that you incorporate within your lots because of its authenticity and originality. The landscape compliments perfectly with each house especially the different combination's of flowers, trees, and the implementation of ponds. You're very creative with the structures including the smooth roof compositions, and the usage of windows, doors, sidings, and bricks. Recs for all. :D

• follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Yanti
    How lovely to see some of your favourite builds together. Hard to pick a favourite they are all fantastic, surrounded by your beautiful gardens so lush and inviting. :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2010
    Piston - Hi there! Lovely to hear from you! Awwwwwwwwwww, you are sweet! That is such a nice thing to say! I am happy to hear that you think that my lots have originality and authenticity! I try to do my best! I am always inspired by the builds of many talented builders in this community! There is that word again -creative! :mrgreen: Cannot get enough of that word! :lol: Really nice to know that I am creative with my builds! Thanks for the recommendations! Really appreciate it! :D

Folly - Always a pleasure hearing from you! I appreciate the fact that you always stop by to comment on my lot! You are so sweet! Thanks for the encouraging words! :D
  • BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I already rec'd them all as well, but just wanted to tell you again how lovely they all are. You do such pretty work! :D
  • SpinTheMoonSpinTheMoon Posts: 417 Member
    edited May 2010
    I love them all Yanti! I'm so happy I caught this thread as I missed a few. McGregor's Farm is my favorite, though all of your lots are very beautiful. I left you some recs. Thanks for sharing!
    edited May 2010
    Breanne - Nice to hear from one of my favourite simmer and builder! :D Awww, you are such a sweet person! I appreciate the fact that you are always so supportive of my builds and it makes me happy when I know you like my work! Thanks for all the recommendations! Coming from you that means a lot! :mrgreen:

Spin - Hi there! Haven't seen you around for a while! Miss seeing your beautiful lots in the exchange! Thanks for your kind words and the recommendations! It is always a pleasure to share when I can get some feedback from talented builders like yourself in this community! :D
  • Zin779Zin779 Posts: 988 New Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi Yanti babes love0004.gif

Beautiful creations, really stunning!!

I cant believe just how many houses I have missed of yours :(
    You have certainly grown as an artist, well done to you hunny :wink:

I rec'd all except for the 1st one your victorian as I had already rec'd..

You put so much detail in your work and its paid off..
    Amazing stuff girl..

Love Zinda love0004.gif
    edited May 2010
    Hi there Zin, Awwwww, you are such a sweet person and always so supportive of all the builders in this community! I appreciate you! So nice to know that you think I have grown as a builder! I am always so inspired by all the creations of the very talented builders of this community! Makes me want to build and improve my building skills! I had bad luck with Alma Terrace though! My lot was not visible in the exchange for days! I am just so disappointed that it did not get a fair chance! Anyway, sorry for the rant! Thanks a lot for the recommendations! Appreciate it! :D
  • MeestorMarkMeestorMark Posts: 865 Member
    edited May 2010
    I was trying to find a thread for your Alma Terrace, but found this instead. You are building up a quite a body of work of beautiful builds Yanti! So many great houses. Nice to see them all in one place like this. Will go through and rec those I haven't already, but I think I have most of them.

Your Alma terrace build is great! Absolutely love your landscaping as I do with all of your builds. You always capture that middle of summer lush look with all of your landscaping. The house is beautiful inside and out. Good luck with this challenge too. You definitely are right at home in the pro category too. :o) Beautiful lot!
    edited May 2010
    Mark - So lovely to hear from you! It is very nice of you to check out my lots! Glad that you liked Alma Terrace. I tried my best to keep to the Victorian theme and had fun building it! I am going to need all the luck in the world for this challenge because most of the entries both in Pro and Amateur categories are really impressive! Thanks for the kind words of encouragement Mark! Really appreciate it! :D
  • susanna827susanna827 Posts: 3,010 Member
    edited May 2010
    Hi yanti,
    I rec'd all of your lots,they are so beautiful!
    Chez Nous is my favorite,but all of them are great and so lovely!
    edited May 2010
    Hi Susanna - Thanks for stopping by to check out my creations! Glad to hear that you liked my builds, specially Chez Nous! Thanks for recommending! I really appreciate it! :D
  • kquinn1990kquinn1990 Posts: 1,975 Member
    edited May 2010
    hey yanti, great stuff you have here. i went off and recd a few :)
    edited May 2010
    Hi Kquinn,

Glad you liked my lots! Thanks for recommending! Really appreciate it! Thanks for your support! :D