Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Download unavaliable??

I just bought the sims 3 from the store, installed download manager, but the "start" button is faded out. I did not get the pre-order version, but the "ready to download and play" one. Anyone got the same problem?

Comments

• JPWritingJPWriting Posts: 279 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Release date isn't until tomorrow, June 2nd. You will be able to download it then.
  • AsuraAsura Posts: 300 Member
    edited June 2009
    **** I was pretty excited when they took out the pre-order, and I thought it was ready for play, and it is June 2nd west coast already :S
    edited June 2009
    That's true, but I believe there was a specific time attached as well. Someone else may be able to provide the exact time it becomes available (or it may be available in the details of the order).
  • Stacy09Stacy09 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It is supposed to be available at 7am
  • TaylorLea32TaylorLea32 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    this is dreadful waiting. my patience is so not good lol.
    hows the game so far? beyond amazing?
  • JamesFraizerJamesFraizer Posts: 67 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The game is out of this world. You will simply love it. :mrgreen:
  • Yavin_PrimeYavin_Prime Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I hope it happens at midnight... only 2 and a half hours then (I'm in Cali). I can't wait! :mrgreen:
  • judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2009
    Patience is definately not one of my strong traits! And, sadly for me I live in Minnesota, will have to wait what seems like forever for mine!
  • TaylorLea32TaylorLea32 Posts: 33 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i was hoping some how it'd be available for download at midnight. but its 12:07 here. so i guess i'll just have to wait till after school...

What should i do first when i play? i'm thinking CAS.
  • judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited June 2009
    Ahhhh I am thinking, build a nice little house then check out CAS!
  • micaela92675micaela92675 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Eekk I hate waiting.. I thought about taking a midnight run to Walmart.. and now wish I had, oh well I am off to bed so I can be up bright an early to sim!
  • Yavin_PrimeYavin_Prime Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Seriously I'm a bit disapointed that EA isn't letting us download it now that the game is officaly released everywhere in the US... :cry:
  • EndlessSims3EndlessSims3 Posts: 1,077 Member
    edited June 2009
    Hello all! So for downloading like the new riverview we still have to waite till 7AM? Oh well time to play I went to walmart and got mine too! And yea it is past midnight! Bummer! What about the car? :roll:
  • Kinah25Kinah25 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    edited June 2009
    Seriously I'm a bit disapointed that EA isn't letting us download it now that the game is officaly released everywhere in the US... :cry:

Doesn't make sense to me either, seems to drive away digital download customers. You'd also think that they would begin at midnight - maybe they don't want to pay for having the extra network oversight that will be needed on for off hours?
    edited June 2009
    downloading is working now everyone I just downloaded the riverview well still downloading! Go get what you all want to download I believe it is open now lol...
    edited June 2009
    The Store and Riverview have been available for some time (I downloaded it this past Saturday).

The digital download of the game is scheduled for 7am Pac. Unless something changed very recently.
    edited June 2009
    I downloaded others lot too and a sim etc. lol I also just uploaded a sim a female young adult, she is supose to look like me when I was younger :lol: :thumbup: :XD:
    Post edited by Unknown User on