Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

possible expansion or possible update please

hey simmers fans i just want to let everyone know i love the game and it cool but it not cool that if they make more expansion pack for the sims 3 i hope they make just updates for the game and i have a couple of ideas for the next updates:
1.be able to change ur favorite food, color, music at anytime during the game.
2.be able to change ur looks of ur sim anytime u go to the dresser it should be able to take u back to the cas.
3.be able to interact with ur jobs.
4.be able to have pets.
5.be able to interact with the business just as spa, grocery, bookstore and ect.
6.be able to play in the same town with two different sim just like the sim 2.
7.be able to drive ur own car manully to work, spa, grocery, bookstore and ect.

these are few ideas for the next update of the sims 3. i hope EA help out with these update for the game and dont forget i love the sims 3 and i will do anything i can do to make it the number 1 game of 2009. :):D:mrgreen::lol::wink:

Comments

• Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    hey simmers fans i just want to let everyone know i love the game and it cool but it not cool that if they make more expansion pack for the sims 3 i hope they make just updates for the game and i have a couple of ideas for the next updates:
    1.be able to change ur favorite food, color, music at anytime during the game.
    2.be able to change ur looks of ur sim anytime u go to the dresser it should be able to take u back to the cas.
    3.be able to interact with ur jobs.
    4.be able to have pets.
    5.be able to interact with the business just as spa, grocery, bookstore and ect.
    6.be able to play in the same town with two different sim just like the sim 2.
    7.be able to drive ur own car manully to work, spa, grocery, bookstore and ect.

these are few ideas for the next update of the sims 3. i hope EA help out with these update for the game and dont forget i love the sims 3 and i will do anything i can do to make it the number 1 game of 2009. :):D:mrgreen::lol::wink:

ideas and feedbacks try it.