Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IS there a way to un-age like in Sims2?

I liked the option to buy the green stuff to reduce age. Is there any option like this on Sims 3? I want my kids to grow but not the parents.

Comments

• SeshanSeshan Posts: 26 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I haven't seen anything like that. I think they are trying to make it more like real life. You don't stay young for ever.
  • RainbowSocksRainbowSocks Posts: 150 Member
    edited June 2009
    There is a way to stop aging...

*few seconds later*

Had to load the game...
    When you're in a town or family, click on the three dots (...) in the far bottom left corner, then on Options...
    click on the tab on the top that looks like two gears.
    The last three settings relate to how the game is played, which includes aging.

Also, there are reward objects for fulfilling wishes like the Sims 2. I didn't explore that farther, but it's probably one of them simply because it's so awesome. :) I noticed there were some similarities between objects from the Sims 2 and some from the Sims 3, so some of the better things probably carried over.
  • SpiderHawkSpiderHawk Posts: 241 New Member
    edited August 2010
    There is a way to stop aging...

*few seconds later*

Had to load the game...
    When you're in a town or family, click on the three dots (...) in the far bottom left corner, then on Options...
    click on the tab on the top that looks like two gears.
    The last three settings relate to how the game is played, which includes aging.

Also, there are reward objects for fulfilling wishes like the Sims 2. I didn't explore that farther, but it's probably one of them simply because it's so awesome. :) I noticed there were some similarities between objects from the Sims 2 and some from the Sims 3, so some of the better things probably carried over.

That will stop aging but won't reverse it or undo a goof of an age transition :(
  • IamMamainredIamMamainred Posts: 7,042 New Member
    edited August 2010
    There is No cheat to do this in the game.
  • DocsprockDocsprock Posts: 3,869 Member
    edited August 2010
    Necro-bumped for unknown reasons.