Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I dont understand

has anyone else encountered not being able to create a roof? For some odd reason and I have no clue why I cannot create a roof on my sims 3 can someone help??

Comments

• Options
    zombiebovinezombiebovine Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Can you not see the roof?? Or not see the option to create it?
  • Options
    AnimalMotherAnimalMother Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I am having trouble also. If anyone knows how to see the roof please reply. Its hard to create a good looking home if you can't see how to place the roof!
  • Options
    lilliethornslilliethorns Posts: 15 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have the option but when i have auto roof or even try my own it dosen't show even when my sims are living in the house....
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    has anyone else encountered not being able to create a roof? For some odd reason and I have no clue why I cannot create a roof on my sims 3 can someone help??

This is in fact a bug.
  • Options
    lilliethornslilliethorns Posts: 15 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Anyone know if it might be fixed?? Along with this problem I have also had problems with my screen blinking from the sims screen to black and so forth and then my computer complely locked up. My computer is the 2nd fastest that dell makes and has tops on ram, memory, etc so I dont see why this has done this. I just gave up on sims3 until things get resolved. I started playing sims2 again....