Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hitched! Assignment One!!! The big fight

HitchedBanner.jpg
Assignment One: The big fight

Every couple is sure to have it eventually. There might be some broken dishes on the kitchen floor, the kids might be in their room hiding, or maybe you haven't spoken for days.
What started this? Show your couple having their big fight and explain what happened. Make up scenes are welcome but not required. Editing is also welcome but not required.

You can post up to three pictures. Collages are welcome.

Scoring:
1. Topic - how well the models, their emotions, and their fight is represented. Pose kind of figures into this one.
2. Setting - is it appropriate for the story of your sims' fight?
3. Creativity - Let your creative forces run free! lol
4. Overall - overall picture. Did you leave the walls down? are there thought bubbles that aren't relevant to what you are trying to convey? etc

Topic up to 40 points
Setting up to 30 points
Creativity up to 30 points
Overall up to 25 points
For a total of 125 possible points

Example picture
4379266272_b44eebe64d.jpg
Remember it does not have to be a collage like this and does not have to have a make up scene.

Edit: Due to request, I will extend the date to Saturday. (this helps me as I'm kind of preoccupied at the moment anyway :( Even if scores are not out Saturday, the new assignment WILL be posted. Thanks for your patience.

Turned in:
sereniticat2
lovints2
Kaliko103
Sun2401
Rayy13
puppyluvver
SilverDragon111
Rusalka
NICO4
hushfirefly
BGateGWayB

Awaiting pictures/bio:
Cauz
catloverplayer

***If I have left you out, please let me know! Cauz and catloverplayer also need your contest entries. If I've just missed them somewhere let me know. You can turn them in with this assignment otherwise I'll assumed you've dropped.***

1. sereniticat2 - Entry turned in
2. Puppyluvver - Entry turned in
3. vidkid20 - Seen it
4. luxuriantlady87 - ?
5. kellor - Seen it
6. lovints2 - entry turned in
7. Sun2401 - entry turned in
8. theRealDeal09 - seen it
9. NICO4 - entry turned in
10. BGateGWayB - entry turned in
11. Kaliko103 - Entry turned in
12. WindsorErick - ?
13. hushfirefly - entry turned in
14. SilverDragon111 - entry turned in
15. rayy13 - entry turned in
16. Rusalka - entry turned in

Cauz and catloverplayer: If you turn in your applications with your assignment one entries you will not be disqualified but some points may be subtracted from your score.
jz8tDGb.png
Steam: JKAmaryllis

Comments

• hushfireflyhushfirefly Posts: 1,931 Member
    edited April 2010
    Seen it but of course that means I won't be able to see it again. Is there going to be a temp thread somewhere?

Edit: Ugh must be blind, found the temp thread
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Every little piece of your life, will mean something to someone.
    screenshot-3jj.jpg
  • sereniticat2sereniticat2 Posts: 2,137 Member
    edited April 2010
    Here are my pictures along with the story. I hope these are okay.

Screenshot-968pic-1-2.jpg
    The nursery stood empty. Lingling stood in the darkened room, feeling the emptiness, letting it wash over her. The nursery stood empty like her womb, a place so ready to provide safety and warmth, stood cold and lifeless instead. Her mind wandered as it always seemed to theses past few months. She couldn't stop herself, everything reminded her of the joy and of the pain. LingLing knew. She knew the whisper of life was tickling her tummy before many other women would even have a passing thought. She new before she went to the shops to pick out a Pee On A Stick Test. LingLing Knew before she hurried out of bed for her first morning urine. LingLing could feel the hormones rushing through her veins, like a prayer sent out to praise the new day.

LingLing had kept the secret to herself until she saw the pink plus sign floating up through the yellow murk on the test stick. The joy she'd been holding onto leapt in her heart and she'd leapt into Procter's arms telling him the good news.

Everything was a reminder now, the women with their rounded bellies at the food shops, the mothers in the park with their toddlers, the hospital to close to the park, she couldn't help but see it. And seeing it brought the pain, so fierce so quick stabbing her through the gut, making her empty womb clench.

Just as she'd known she was pregnant, she knew too that she was going to lose the little life inside her. She knew it when she woke one morning, not feeling as sick, she knew it when the tickling of her breasts tingling slowed to a dull ache, she knew by that afternoon, when she felt so wretched, felt so angry, so horrid..it was like the happiness hormone the baby had been giving her had dissipated making her fall back down in one single rush.

The next few days were messy for Procter and LingLing. Procter couldn't believe how something so tiny could cause so much blood and pain for his wife. He cherished LingLing with a truth that made his soul ache and he would do anything to take this pain from her...from the both of them.

Procter was amazed at how quickly LingLing was returning back to her normal self. Too quickly Procter thought sadly. He shook his head thinking about her, how every month now it was the same, how she watched each day tick by on the calender. He was starting to feel more like a prize stud then a husband and it wasn't fair to him. He loved his wife and wanted to make her happy, but he was in pain too.

Screenshot-848fight-2-2.jpg

LingLing was thrilled when she woke, she'd counted the days all fourteen of them and she knew that today was the day to try again, to set right everything that had been set wrong. Whilst Procter went about his day repairing broken computers and studying, LingLing was busy. She'd been to the shops, filling her bags with romantic scented candles and heart shaped cushions, she even a new bra and panty set. LingLing was ready.

Procter was not ready ! Procter was tired, tired of it all, of candles, of baby blankets tucked into drawers, of the hushed whispers of his family and friends and most of all he was tired of putting out at the drop of a hat, new bra and panties or not.

Screenshot-945-1-2.jpg

Procter was sorry. Procter was tired of being sorry. He longed for his new bride to come back to him in full. He understood her sadness ...he also understood his own. Sighing Procter made his way to the nursery, she'd be there, he knew, she was always there.

His eyes softening he hung his head as his eyed filled with tears that matched LingLing's. Procter's heart broke all over again, the pain ripping through him anew he wiped the tears from LingLing's cheeks all the while whispering words. Words of sweetness, of love and tenderness, promises that life would be good, that they deserved goodness and sweetness and that they'd have it together.

LingLing gazed into the eyes of her husband, adoration welled in her heart. She loved him, loved him as if her soul would shatter without him. She didn't know what tomorrow would bring, but for now, for this moment tonight they had each other, and that was enough.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited April 2010
    Update. (see original post)
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis