Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Order Ambitions NOW! NOW IS THE TIME TO ORDER!

A lot of people are waiting to order ambitions, but i tell you now is the time to order it!

EA is holding a $20 off sale on all games of $39.95 or more. Ambitions is $39.95. So, to get Ambitions now for under $22, (It was $21.20 with tax for me, 39.95-20=19.95 + tax = 21.20. Free shipping) order ambitions now! There is also free shipping!

To order:

Go to Ea.com
Add ambitions to cart
Add promotion code " PAXEAST842 "
Check out, and enjoy ambitions for half the price when it comes out!

Offer ends april 4

Comments

• randommermaderandommermade Posts: 1,372 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Is that for US only? because in in australia and there is no add to cart button.
  • evilcatapilaevilcatapila Posts: 54 New Member
    edited April 2010
    But I ordered it from another site already for £14.99. I don't know the exact exchange rate but I'm pretty sure that's cheaper than $39 and it's not even on offer it's just the normal price.
  • Benr783Benr783 Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2010
    I think it us U.S. Only, and i got it for $19.99 in U.S. Currency, less than $14.99 in your currency
  • aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited April 2010
    i hope thay come out with a good patch after this comes out but i would not count on it:(
  • ridley89ridley89 Posts: 11
    edited April 2010
    do u download it? like once u buy it you can download it or do you have to wait for it to come out :?:
  • dkingdking Posts: 24 New Member
    edited April 2010
    why order it just buy the download version off the EA website
  • KMKingmanKMKingman Posts: 269
    edited April 2010
    dking, you can choose which one to do. either digital or physical copy. either way, that code saved me 26.99 off the game and shipping :) And now I don't have to make sure I save money back for it since it is already paid for.
  • BoggygirlBoggygirl Posts: 256 Member
    edited April 2010
    How did the original poster find out about this? I haven't seen it advertised anywhere... I did add it to my cart and the price did go down - Pretty good deal... My total came out to $19.95 with free shipping... Am I cynical for worrying that this was a scam?
  • nurselauren11nurselauren11 Posts: 92 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I hope it isn't a scam... I just ordered it as well! saved 26.79 something like that - order total was $19.99...
  • retroryan1981retroryan1981 Posts: 171 Member
    edited April 2010
    Does EA charge your card now or do they (like Gamestop and Amazon) wait until the game comes out before they charge your card?
  • nurselauren11nurselauren11 Posts: 92 New Member
    edited April 2010
    They charged it right away - just looked at the statement - it says "EA.COM" purchase!
  • retroryan1981retroryan1981 Posts: 171 Member
    edited April 2010
    ok thanks....hopefully this sale will last for a while. I can't get it right now but that is such a good price I just may have to.
  • x3Carlix3Carli Posts: 760 New Member
    edited April 2010
    I pre-ordered on Friday I think? It was $21.50 after the stupid tax. Still better than paying the normal $40 though, and now with the saved roughly $20 or so I can go out and buy High End Loft too :D.
  • SeascapeSeascape Posts: 2,359 Member
    edited April 2010
    Thank you for this! It worked!

I hadn't seen this advertised, or else I'm just not thoroughly reading the emails I receive from EA. Great deal, and I like having the disc. I had to do a system restore once, and was grateful to have discs! Trying to remember what I "owned" via digital download isn't fun! :shock:

Thanks again! :D

• MooMonkeyMooMonkey Posts: 1,066 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Wow! It really worked! How did you find that out? I'm not one to normally pre-order, but that's such a good deal! Thanks.
  • TinaMaxisTinaMaxis Posts: 306 Member
    edited April 2010
    This was a wonderful deal! I just pre-ordered it for digital download, apparently it comes out June 1st so that's great to know! Thanks OP for the tip! :D
  • don151516don151516 Posts: 761 New Member
    edited April 2010
    how do you add a promo code? i dont get it. is it too late?
  • TinaMaxisTinaMaxis Posts: 306 Member
    edited April 2010
    today is the last day, and you can add the promo code after you add the sims 3 ambitions to your cart and it'll give you a discount of $20
  • Tilandra1_Tilandra1_ Posts: 38 New Member
    edited April 2010
    From the code I'd say it was a promotion code given out at PAX, a gaming convention run by the Penny Arcade guys.

Thanks for sharing, every little bit of saving helps. :D
  • FaeCatLadyFaeCatLady Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2010
    Thank you for posting this. It's a great deal.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited April 2010
    That sounds tempting but I'll be preordering from my local gamestop store so I can get it the day it comes out. I'm taking my vacation that week.
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited April 2010
    Just like to add, that the code is not expired right now. its April 5 8:16pm my time and I just ordered!
  • sanjacintoladysanjacintolady Posts: 18 New Member
    edited April 2010
    According to gamerdeals.net, the offer has been extended to the 9th. :D

Link here: http://gamerdeals.net/blogs/videogamedeals/archive/2010/03/31/extended-ea-store-20-off-39-95-games.aspx