Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~A Berry Sweet Thread - Home of the Berry Sweet Community~ Blueberry Muffin Generation 3 Now up

1235...Next

Comments

• berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited March 2010
    annachibi wrote:

huckleberry.jpg
    I'm quite proud of this picture! ^_^

What a great shot!! ^_^ and thank you for being so understanding. <33
  • W1NGZW1NGZ Posts: 108 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Good chapter Berry ^^ Aww... poor stressed Fairy.. I can't wait to find out her decision. (Of course, I'm rooting for Merlot :wink: )

I got really carried away with playing with my new Berry sims lol. The Berry Community is really addicting!!

Here's a pic of my slant on Blueberry Muffin :D I renamed her Azalea "Azzie" Moonberry ^^
    Screenshot-55.jpg

Berry, I've been snooping around everywhere for a skintone like Turq's, but to no avail! What are you using for him? :mrgreen:

Thanks!

~ w1ngz
    edited March 2010
    W1NGZ wrote:
    Screenshot-55.jpg

Berry, I've been snooping around everywhere for a skintone like Turq's, but to no avail! What are you using for him? :mrgreen:

Thanks!

~ w1ngz

omg she is gorgeous!!

On Turq and actually all my male sims I have the Peggy skin, but I also have the Fawkes color slider from mts.
  • W1NGZW1NGZ Posts: 108 New Member
    edited March 2010
    omg she is gorgeous!!

On Turq and actually all my male sims I have the Peggy skin, but I also have the Fawkes color slider from mts.

Thanks very much!! ^^ The fawkes skins are gorgeous!! I found them here just in case anyone else is looking: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=389486

~ w1ngz
    edited March 2010
    W1NGZ wrote:

Thanks very much!! ^^ The fawkes skins are gorgeous!! I found them here just in case anyone else is looking: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=389486

~ w1ngz

You are very welcome!! I can't wait to see your story, and if its a berry sweet story. I will add it to the front page :-o
    edited March 2010
    The stars of smile recently attended a red carpet gala for the SIFF (Sims International Film Festival)

zxqgbs.png

1z6wrxk.png

muiyv6.png

6qbsht.png

2hno01e.png

2lo6sfs.png

33xu8mw.png

8)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ep14ep14 Posts: 235 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Berry

Wonderful pictures as always :-)
    Can you create a house to Turq please it´s no hurry, I don´t care if is take a year please!
    edited March 2010
    ep14 wrote:
    Berry

Wonderful pictures as always :-)
    Can you create a house to Turq please it´s no hurry, I don´t care if is take a year please!

I will add it to my list. I have no clue when I will be able to get to it though.
  • DustyDreamerDustyDreamer Posts: 1,569 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Aww, another superb chapter Berry! Fairy really is in trouble...I only hope she makes the right choice before its too late.
    I feel awful though for Turq and even for Nilla though.
    Turq because he has no idea whats going on and that his best friend and his fiancee are in love and for Nilla cause she is left alone with no one, and the guy she was interested in is in love with her friend. >< Complicated butter! Cant wait for more! ^^
    edited March 2010
    Thank you Dusty and everyone else. New chapter this weekend I hope. ;)

Gettin the word about our new site!! ^_^

http://aberrysweetsite.webs.com/
    edited March 2010
    Oh yay! They are visible again!!
    edited March 2010
    So this was posted earlier but could not post it here because of the forum stuff.

Chapter 7

2ewmfx0.png

I had almost fallen a sleep when I heard a loud rustling sound. It almost sounded like dry grass, but that was impossible, seeing I was safe and sound inside my bedroom. I opened my eyes and it was too dark to see much. I reached for my lamp, but all i caught was air. Well this was weird. I sat up from what I thought was bed, only to see it was an old park bench.

I was so completely confused on where I was or how I had gotten there. It took me a few minutes to recognize it.

ubg9t.png

This just couldn't be! It was my dream, but it wasn't. This place was so cold and everything was withered and dead. I had never seen it look this way. It was awful. What in the world had happened here?

I ran for the swing hoping I would find Merlot waiting there. Instead I found the old swing all alone.

2ik30j8.jpg

I took a few cautious steps closer and could see that weeds scattered the ground and everything had rusted over. Even the little silver statues. I knelt down before one to get a better look, in hopes that maybe the darkness was just playing tricks on me. I ran my hand along the top of the little cherubs head. Coarse just like I was afraid it would be. I could feel the disappointment creeping in.

121r6t0.png

I started to feel incredibly isolated. If only someone else was near by, maybe they could hear me.

"Hello?" I called out. "Is anybody there!?"

There was no response.

"Merlot? Are you here?"

Only the silence replied.

nqtijn.png

I dropped my head in despair, only this time there was no one to lay my shoulder upon. I was completely alone.

2vae0py.png

Unable to wake from the nightmare, I took a seat on the swing. I did not know what else to do. It seemed to be the only thing I could do make the uneasy feeling rolling around in my stomach subside. I wanted to cry, but the tears would not come. Only the stinging feeling right before. Such a horrible feeling with out the release that is supposed to follow.

29zvryv.png

What had I done? Was this the way my dream would be from now on? Empty, cold and alone. I shuttered at the sheer thought of it. No no it mustn't be. I couldn't stand the thought that there could be a possibility every night I may have to return to this horrible place. I screamed into night air.

"What else was I supposed to do!?! Besides its too late now anyways!"

2vrwn54.png

Just then I heard a branch snap off in the near distance. I stood up quickly from my seat.

"Hello?" I ran in the direction of the sound. I swore I could hear foot steps. I ran faster and faster, but I couldn't seem to catch up. I followed the noise for a little while. I had hoped I could catch a glimpse of someone, but I never did.

All of a sudden the noises stopped, right in front of a large tree.

290pfyr.png

At first it seemed like all the other trees in its near vicinity. Old and tired, branches no longer showing any signs of life, but then I noticed nestled in the roots of the trunk a small bushel of beautiful pink and purple flowers. So amazingly vibrant they almost seemed to glow.

j5laiu.png

Was this a sign? A glimmer of hope. My last chance? As all these questions raced through my mind, I was interrupted by an incredibly loud *BEEEEEEEEP*

zw0qck.png

It seemed so loud, I nearly jumped right out of my bed. Heading back to reality, I realized it was my first work day of the week. The thought of this did not help the incredibly strange residual dread I was already feeling. I pulled on my robe and went to the kitchen to make some coffee.

t8vw49.png

As I sat enjoying my coffee, I couldn't help but think about what Miss Bitters had planned for me. It was almost like a game now. I arrive and begin my daily routine, about 10:30 I get a phone call. She spouts off something(this seems to change from time to time) and I have to go and try and explain myself. I was so tired of this song and dance.

But I couldn't stall any longer. So I finished my coffee, took a quick shower, got dressed and headed to work.

2zzknmh.png

And as expected I received a phone call actually a little head of schedule. It was almost 10 Am on the spot when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Uh yes Miss Floss in my office please."

"Yes. Right away ma'am."

I hung up the phone and sighed as I stood up from my desk. Here we go again.

5ozcx4.png

I stood outside the beast's office for several moments before I mustered the courage to enter. You can do this Fairy! I grabbed a hold of the handle and gave a loud knock on the glass.

"Come in."

The door swung wide and I walked in. It was so silent I could hear the hiss of the door closer as it came shut again.

"You wanted to see me ma'am?"

She stood up from her desk and walked over to me.

o9g4ub.png

"Yes Miss Floss. As of the last few weeks, your performance has been slipping more and more. I am afraid it is to a point, that I can no longer look the other way."

When had she ever looked the other way?

"You need to seriously reevaluate your priorities here. If I do not see a vast improvement in the coming weeks, I will have no choice but to let you go."

2mo8gb5.png

Oh that was it. This bull was going to stop, right here and right now. I was so angry I could barely see straight.

"Reevaluate my priorities!? OK let me just do that. I HATE THIS JOB!"

The look of contempt fell from her face as the look of shock took its place.

"You are the most insensitive and evil woman I have ever had the misfortunes of meeting. There is no reason to be so incredibly mean and heartless to your employees. There is no wonder why your office has the highest turn over rate in this whole BUILDING!!"

"Young lady you will watch your ton-"

8zjtq1.png

"NO! You are going are going to shut your mouth and listen to me for once. I am done with this job. I am done with you. I will never do a single piece of paperwork for you again. In fact this is the last time you will ever see me. I QUIT!!"

I quickly and confidently turned and walked out. I never felt so liberated in my life.

2uzp2sl.png

I paused just outside her door. I couldn't help but glare at her. I was feeling so incredibly intimidating I decided to take it one step further. I gave her the hairy eyeball stare for several seconds before I grabbed my things from my desk and left the building for the very last time.

edited March 2010
    My Newest Simmy!

Tangerine Fanta Don't know why the file is so huge though. o.O
    If you like her don't forget to recommend!!
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2112112
    15yvz21.png

• annachibiannachibi Posts: 217 Member
    edited March 2010
    Okay, I found my way back! I've been having a rough couple of days, but I think it's actually good for me to be around all you guys. ^_^

Berry, I think I saw you said something about changing my spot again? What's the status on that?
    edited March 2010
    annachibi wrote:
    Okay, I found my way back! I've been having a rough couple of days, but I think it's actually good for me to be around all you guys. ^_^

Berry, I think I saw you said something about changing my spot again? What's the status on that?

Yes! You are officially generation 4. And nothing will change that unless you need to for some reason ;)
  • SimManiacSimManiac Posts: 1,320 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I never knew Fairy had enough confidence to tell off Miss Bitters. Well done! You go girl!
    edited March 2010
    SimManiac wrote:
    I never knew Fairy had enough confidence to tell off Miss Bitters. Well done! You go girl!

You can only push someone so far hehe ;)
  • AlyssumCandyAlyssumCandy Posts: 1,049 New Member
    edited March 2010
    YAY FAIRY!

BTW the photo of her back with the cherub when she is on the swing... gorgeous!
    edited March 2010
    YAY FAIRY!

BTW the photo of her back with the cherub when she is on the swing... gorgeous!

Thanks Candy! Ahhh I can finally see this thread. Lets see how long it lasts.

Merlot is now available!! ^_^

Enjoy

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=2141086
    2r4tovs.png
    edited March 2010
    Chapter 8

2d6pptt.png

Wow! I had never felt so amazing in my whole life! I had conquered my fear and stood up to that evil woman. I decided to use this bought of confidence to its full potential. I got on the phone and made a couple of calls. One to Nilla and the other to Turq. I asked Turq to meet at Skittles Park and Nilla? Well I will get back to that later.

24vqzjr.png

As I walked across those all too familiar teal and purple tiles my heart began to race, and when I saw Turq heading my direction it only got worse. I smiled and waved and walked to meet him. I gave him a warm hug and motioned for him to take a seat on the near by bench.

9fu0t5.png

He sat down and I followed, but I was so nervous it took me a while to actually slide back to a comfortable position. I tapped my fingers nervously on my lap.

"I was surprised to hear from you, seeing its a work day and all."

"I know, that is kinda what I needed to talk to you about."

"Oh?"

"Yes. I quit my Job today."

"Whoa. Really?"

"Yes I just couldn't deal with that beast of a boss one second longer."

"Well I guess it is all right. We can make due. Come here."

kb6dty.png

He leaned in to put his arm around me and I froze. I shook my head and pressed him gently back.

"Wait. There's more."

I couldn't hardly believe what I was doing.

2h58aht.png
    dwe5ie.png

I swallowed hard and to my surprise the words slipped swiftly from my lips.

"Turq. I don't think I am ready for this." I could see the look of fear mixed with confusion across his sweet face.

"W-what do you mean Fair?"

"I don't think this marriage is what...I want anymore."

I could feel a dead eerie silence all around. It was almost as if all the birds and bustling world had suspended just to make this moment even more intense.

259e8mq.png

I looked over and saw him sitting there, head dropped in disappointment and sadness. This was so awful! It hurt my heart to see him sitting there like that, and to know I couldn't possibly help to comfort him. I sat silent for several minutes. Finally Turq broke the silence with one single word.

"Why?"

"I-"

"You know what? I don't want to know."

"Turq I am so sorry."

1235bpd.png

"You're Sorry...Have you been just stringing me a long all this time?"

"No! I Really did love you."

"Did."

"Turq things change. I have changed so much and in turn feelings change. It was never my intention to hurt you, I swear."

dcfthj.png

"Well intended to or not. You did Fairy. You have hurt me deeper than any one ever has. I can hardly believe this is acutally happening."

"I loved you with all my heart, but if you don't feel the same way, well I don't want to be married to someone who does not want to be married to me."

As he spoke those final words his voice began to crack.

"Good bye Fairy. I hope you find happiness in your life with out me."

"Turq wait." But there was no waiting. He turned around and he was gone.

I sat there alone in my thoughts for a several moments. I really hoped I knew what I was doing. I grabbed my phone and rang up Nilla again. She got me the information I needed, and I quickly went to it. I knew her of all people would be able to get it for me. If she was nosy enough to follow me across 2 cities, I knew she could do this.

dwt2rt.png

As I walked up the steps to Merlot's home, the butterflys started almost instantly. I reached the front door and I gingerly placed my finger on the doorbell. I could hear the faint chime from the other side of the large glass door, but nobody stirred. I waited about a minute or so and decided to ring it one more time. This time I could hear foot steps. They pounded in my head louder and louder as they reached the door. To my surprise it was a small elderly woman who greeted me.

r6y8fc.png

She opened the door and invited me inside. I could see the resemblance when she smiled. As I entered I looked around seeing if I could find Merlot. I could not.

"Come in dear. Are you a friend of Merlots?"

"Yes Ma'am. I was wondering if he was home?"

"Oh Please call me Clairette, and you are?"

"Oh. My name is Fairy"

"Well I am so sorry Fairy but he is not home right now. This is his late night at work."

n1w38h.png

I think she could sense the disappointment because she followed the statement with.

"Would you like to try him at work? I can give you instructions."

I smiled and nodded. "Yes Clairette that would be lovely."

She walked over to the small end table, grabbed a piece of paper and jotted down some quite detailed instructions. She began to hand the paper to me and then quickly pulled it back. "Only one condition."

I paused. "Yes?"

"You must come and see me again sometime soon."

"Of course."

She nodded and handed the paper over. I took the paper from her and thanked her as I saw my way out.

2vrua2p.png

I stepped from the cab and began to run toward the security office. As my bare feet hit the wet grass it dawned on me I had forgotten my shoes. Dang! Too late now. I kept on to the guards booth. I stopped a few yards away and slowed my pace to a walk. Probably not a smart idea to run full speed up to a security guard booth in the middle of the night.

11qrexu.png

I tapped on the glass and the security guard pressed away from his desk and came over to unlock the door. I think he was kinda surprised to see a bare foot woman standing on the other side. I nervously smiled back at him.

"Hi I was wondering if you could get a message to Merlot Pinot Noir for me?"

"Pinot Noir?" he walked over to the computer and quickly typed something in and came back.

"Yes he is on the schedule. Let me call over there."

He was on the line for several minutes before someone picked up.

"Yes. Can I please speak to Merlot Pinot Noir.....uh huh. Ok. Thank you." He placed the phone back in its cradle.

ddneav.png

"I am sorry Ma'am Merlot never came in this evening."

"I see. Well thank you for your time."

I felt my heart sink even deeper. All that hype and excitement and then nothing. I thanked the guard and called another cab to get me home. Man this was one expensive trip!

sv5a95.png

I got in the cab, I leaned forward to talk through the grate and gave the cabby my address. I sat back in my seat and I sighed heavily. Maybe this was a mistake. Throwing my life away on a crazy whim. On a person I only really knew from my dreams. Maybe I should just drive home and forget this whole crazy thing. What if I had just ruined my only chance for a happy marriage.

I placed my elbow on the side rest and dropped my chin into my palm. I looked out the window just as we passed a small park area and I recognized it almost instantly.

"Stop the car please!"

The cab pulled to a stop.

2meqxdt.png

I payed the cabby and jumped from the car. I ran as fast as my little bare feet could carry me to that swing. He had to be there! I just knew it. There he would be, waiting at the swing to greet me with open arms.

I have to say I was quite relieved to see not a single trace of weeds. Everything was just as beautiful as it always was.

292uqa8.png
    spdrvd.png

As I neared the swing I searched with my eyes, no one was there. My over confident buzz had completely dissipated. Reality was sinking back in. You really messed up big on this one Fair.

3341btk.png

I took my oh so familiar seat on the swing. I dug my toes into the soft dirt and grass and gently swayed side to side. I closed my eyes and the tears began to flow. Nothing like my nightmare. I let them drop freely like large raindrops.

mif87k.png

I was so caught up in my pitty party, I did not even hear as some one came up behind me. All of a sudden I felt the swing stop mid sway.

"Fancy meeting you here."

I was so startled I jumped from the swing and screamed.

2itloo3.png

I turned around and to my great relief, I saw those beautiful purple eyes staring back at me from behind the swing. I just started to walk forward as he came to me.

"I'd hoped I might find you here." I replied, trying to shake the sounds of crying from my voice.

"Well I have to say I am a bit surprised to see you."

29pxete.png

I felt so ashamed for the way I had acted. I dropped my head into my hand. "Merlot, I never should have said those awful things to you. I was a crazy fool. It wasn't your fault the way things had come to be. There was no way for either of us to know."

"I know that beautiful." Whoosh I was set ablaze once again. I had to gather my thoughts.

"Please let me finish."

He nodded.

"I may have ruined any chance of ever being with you, but I still need to say this. Merlot I love you. I always have, from that moment I saw you standing on my door. I tried to fight it, but it was impossible. I fell in love with you long before and my life never felt right with out you. When the dreams stopped my life became so empty and meaningless, and then I met Turq and he did help to fill the emptiness a little, but it just was not that same. I was in total denial.

I broke it off with Turq today. I just couldn't keep lying to myself and to him any longer. But if it is too late, you just say the w-"

2ngswwj.png

He stopped me mid sentence, looped his arm around my waist and pulled me in close. I could feel the heat radiating and shivers ran through my body. We stared into each others eyes and time seemed to stand still, then he finally spoke.

"There is nothing in this world that you could possibly do or say that would ever make me stop loving you."

I could feel the words enter my body and I just knew I was going to melt into a huge puddle right there.

bdw0h1.png

Then the moment I had only been waiting my entire life to experience finally happened. He pulled me even closer and kissed me. It was just as I had always imagined it would be. Nothing was spared. Fireworks! Flames! Electricity. This was what real love felt like, and it felt amazing!

I guess dreams really can come true.

The End

• WindWineKiwi8WindWineKiwi8 Posts: 1,296 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Um........ That was a bit unexpected! :)
    edited March 2010
    Airabella has officially taken over Generation 3. Make sure to check out her thread and leave some comments!! :) She would really appreciate it.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/183447.page