Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any new births orname changes in your game lately?

amy88amy88 Posts: 1,185 New Member
I'm just looking for new names :) My sim is pregnant with a girl and I'm going to call her Seraphina. Don't ask why but the name jumped out at me and I think it's lovely for a little girl :mrgreen: So any births or name changes? You could even just tell me some of the names u gave ur sims.

Comments

• rayy13rayy13 Posts: 2,847 New Member
    edited March 2010
    well I just had multigender twins and I named them Tyler and Jamie
  • Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited March 2010
    I have:

Zoe
    Gieniviene
    Gwenith
    Alice
    Anne

and that's all I can remember XD
    23uvol1.jpg
  • lilyoselilyose Posts: 22 New Member
    edited March 2010
    my sims just had a little girl i named her Alisha
  • SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited March 2010
    My sims just hada girl, JellyBean, and the mother is pregnant again
  • amy88amy88 Posts: 1,185 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Jellybean, hehe how cute.

Thanks for the replies everyone.
  • A13xzA13xz Posts: 395 New Member
    edited March 2010
    They aren't new births, but I had twins named Evalin and Eden (Eve and the garden of Eden :lol: )
  • CLM1227CLM1227 Posts: 517 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I have a Sim named Tamriel and a kids named Roselyn and Jasper.

I pretty much draw my names from literature or other video games (Tamriel is the country in another game).

In other games, I use a Baby Name site, search for name meanings, and filter on ethnicities I want names for. Like say if I wanted my new Sim to be a gardener, I might look up foreign names that mean grass, meadow, gardener, or something like that :) A British name meaning Meadow would be Leigh - a good gardener name :) Or a gem collector named Johari, which is swahili for jewel.
  • HappyCat85HappyCat85 Posts: 128
    edited March 2010
    My fifth generation legacy baby was born! I named her Jade. She's kinda ugly, but I guess that's what you get when you breed with the Ursine family... :roll:
  • flyingcatmonkeyflyingcatmonkey Posts: 286 New Member
    edited March 2010
    http://ugweb.cs.ualberta.ca/~joanna/misc.html

I'm currently playing a challenge where my sim is having all evil children, and I look at that site for some names. Even if you don't have an evil baby, there are still some names that mean moon and stuff.
  • EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited March 2010
    My best friend and I's family have a new family member.
    His name is Daimon.

deva4j.jpg
  • CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    Nothing wrong with Seraphina! I read a decent book a while back that had a character with that name, and her nickname was Phini or something similar.

I play with the pre-made Martinez family sometimes (Jennifer and Pablo), and they have seven kids right now (most with two middle names instead of one):

Andreo Rafe Santos
    Xavier Miguel

Twin girls:
    Engracia Sancha Manoela
    Estrella Sofia Sarita

Triplet infants:
    Santiago Efrain Iago
    Alejandro Canton Amistad
    Mateo Navarro Leon
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Bella Goth has a new grandchild named Stanley from her eldest daughter Nina Goth. Stanley has an older brother, Johnathan and a half-sister named Rachel. Bella has one other daughter, Gabriella living in my active house. Gabriella, Johnathan, and Rachel are all young adults right now. Stanley and Johnathan are both Cyc0n3 Sw0rd's children, Rachel is the daughter of a story progression made man named Jack Burnette, and Gabriella is the daughter of Geoffrey Landgraab. Stanley is the only one of the four kids to be born while his parents were married.
  • Megs1116Megs1116 Posts: 1,120 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Nothing wrong with Seraphina! I read a decent book a while back that had a character with that name, and her nickname was Phini or something similar.

I play with the pre-made Martinez family sometimes (Jennifer and Pablo), and they have seven kids right now (most with two middle names instead of one):

Andreo Rafe Santos
    Xavier Miguel

Twin girls:
    Engracia Sancha Manoela
    Estrella Sofia Sarita

Triplet infants:
    Santiago Efrain Iago
    Alejandro Canton Amistad
    Mateo Navarro Leon

Estrella Sofia, how beautiful. Estrella's my little sister's middle name, but we usually just call her Andi Star
  • CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    I've always loved the name Estrella, and I think I created 3 or 4 sims in TS2 named Sofia. :lol:
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • iammypersonaiammypersona Posts: 1,968 New Member
    edited March 2010
    There is one girl out of four children in my legacy family and I named her Farrah. I thought it was pretty and different. :)
  • kellorkellor Posts: 3,209 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Bryson, Ashton and Roxy the toddler's name. The mom is pregos again, if it's a boy, Mason, for a girl, Ainsley!
  • hlouisehlouise Posts: 409 New Member
    edited March 2010
    my sime maeve had two daughters: Thea and Jackie
  • Leone90Leone90 Posts: 175 New Member
    edited March 2010
    The family I'm currently playing, the parents are Denny and Penelope. They have twin girls named Diana and Delilah and a son named Charles. Penelope's pregnant again, and I'm hoping for my first multi-gendered twins if I did everything right. If so, they'll be named Garrett and Jenna.
  • cherry022806cherry022806 Posts: 3,255 Member
    edited March 2010
    I have used this site loads of times hope it helps.
    http://www.namemysim.com/index.php
  • Tw1stTw1st Posts: 486 Member
    edited March 2010
    All the sims in my Legacy so far:

Lavender
    Xander
    Lilac
    Violet
    Everett
    Adrian
    Korey
    Jeffry