Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge!!! Berrylicious Twins: Baby 16 & 17!!

Hi Guys!

Somehow I lost my official page on my 100 baby challenge. So i'm starting this one to inform you guys about my updates.

Pls go to http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/130299.page for progress of my 100 baby challenge.

Fantastic News! Cadence had her first set of ghost babies twins!

The Sierras is loving their new home.

Read them all at

http://sims100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/first-set-of-ghost-twin-babies-baby-53.html

Stay tuned for the next post, there will be some shocking developments. The next post will definitely make you gasp and go...Opps!

Comments

• Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    edited March 2010
    it was probably moved to the new Stories and Legacies section.

Edit: yeah i just checked. it's there :)
  • Options
    HarmonysimsHarmonysims Posts: 1,700 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Hi Mojot89, Where is this new stories and legacies section that everyone is talking about. I dun seem to able to find it....

Anyone?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    it's still not available to everyone yet. which is unfortunate considering how long the forums were down a couple weeks ago :?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    oh no...this is bad...
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    im sure it will start working for you soon. that's how it was with me. one day i couldn't see them, and then the next day i could.
  • Options
    paco1200paco1200 Posts: 8,648 New Member
    edited March 2010
    What worked for me is that i used google chrome and it worked fine, it just doesnt work on the regular browser.

hope i helped :) and I love your challenge :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks paco! I'm too used to using the ie browser. I see if there is any changes before I change to other browsers.
  • Options
    madiboo20madiboo20 Posts: 72 New Member
    edited March 2010
    That is so odd that your forum got moved..... and I cant find it either. Hmmmmmmm
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Yup, apparently it has been moved to stories and legacy section. I can't see it yet.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    you can try to clear your browser history and/or cookies. that seems to help some people
  • Options
    HanekinsHanekins Posts: 123
    edited March 2010
    I wish i could see the Stories and Legacies section- I love reading them.

I just started reading your 100 baby challenge, Harmony, but so far I am really enjoying it ^^
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    @mojot89: I could see it a few days ago, but cannot see it now.

@Hanekins: Glad u enjoyed it!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Cadence had some shocking developments!

This post would certainly make u go...oh my god! What's up with Cadence!

Read them all at

http://sims100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/fat-babies-in-making-baby-55-56.html
  • Options
    Danicat09Danicat09 Posts: 103 Member
    edited March 2010
    I've loved following this challenge, and I just started my own! It looks so difficult and fun at the same time! I've noticed that your non controllable sims seem to get married and have children rather spontaneously; do you use a mod? Also, are there any tricks for having triplets? None of my sims have ever been able to have them, and that could hold up the challenge. Thanks!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Danicat09 wrote:
    I've loved following this challenge, and I just started my own! It looks so difficult and fun at the same time! I've noticed that your non controllable sims seem to get married and have children rather spontaneously; do you use a mod? Also, are there any tricks for having triplets? None of my sims have ever been able to have them, and that could hold up the challenge. Thanks!!! :mrgreen:

Hi Danicat09!

Its pretty addictive! I do not use a mod, I actually switch household and kinda matchmake Cadence's babies.

For triplets, you have to use the fertility rewards, listen to lots of kids music and watch lotsa kids tv.

Good luck with your challenge:)
  • Options
    Danicat09Danicat09 Posts: 103 Member
    edited March 2010
    Oh, that makes more sense! Thanks so much, and good luck to you to!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Thanks! And i really like ur avatar! Really cool!
  • Options
    SZN786SZN786 Posts: 1,294 Member
    edited March 2010
    hey harmonysims i really like your challenge and i would just like to know how did you get a ghost baby. i didn't know it was possible until you did it. could you please tell me. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hi SZN786!

Glad u like my challenge!

To get a ghost baby, you need to have a ghost daddy, I got my ghost daddy from Izziebelle. Below is the link. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=1745553

However, having a ghost daddy may not always result in a ghost baby. Cadence did keep her fingers crossed for ghost babies! Do try again if u dun get ghost babies:)

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    thanks for that harmonysims but i tried to get a ghost daddy myself. what i did was i made two sims fall in love then i killed the guy. afterwards i got an oppertunity to take his remains to the science lab for observation. when she came out, he was there alive, but as a ghost. she is currently pregnant but fingers crossed its a ghost!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    SZN786 wrote:
    thanks for that harmonysims but i tried to get a ghost daddy myself. what i did was i made two sims fall in love then i killed the guy. afterwards i got an oppertunity to take his remains to the science lab for observation. when she came out, he was there alive, but as a ghost. she is currently pregnant but fingers crossed its a ghost!!

Yup! Cadence is keeping her fingers crossed for u as well:)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Guess what i got twin girls one is a ghost an the other is human!!!

oh harmonysims do all of cadences children live in the same house n come 4rm the same dad?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    SZN786 wrote:
    Guess what i got twin girls one is a ghost an the other is human!!!

oh harmonysims do all of cadences children live in the same house n come 4rm the same dad?

COngrats! Thats like a perfect combin!

Nope! The kids move out when they hit young adult.
    All of them come from different daddies :)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Did Cadence managed to slim down?
    Did Casey and Daemon inherit the fat gene?

She had a set of chocolate babies! Another set of girl - boy twins! Yumzz!!

Read the update at

http://sims100babychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/03/dark-and-white-chocolate-another-set-of.html
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    bumpy bump.