Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Modesty??

Hi, I don't know exactly where to post this. I'm not sure whether it's a bug or not. Anyway, I have a husband and wife family w/a baby. When one of them is taking a bath, the other can use the toilet, BUT he or she can't go thru the bathroom to get to the bedroom during that time! I finally had to put a second door in, but at first they weren't able to afford it.

Comments

• AstromiciAstromici Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    So you're saying one can't leave the bathroom if the other's taking a bath?
  • SonshineSonshine Posts: 53 New Member
    edited June 2009
    No, vise versa. One can't go *thru* the bathroom if the other is taking a bath. :/ However they can go to the toilet while the other is taking a bath. strange!
  • indpntsimindpntsim Posts: 132 Member
    edited June 2009
    I had Mrs. Martinez(haven't learned her name yet) take the toddler to the potty and her husband Marley walked right in filled the tub and started taking a bath. Mrs. Martinez and the toddler left the bathroom without a problem and left Marley in the tub with the stinky potty. He didn't mind he kept taking his bath and emptied the potty when he finished his bath. :-)
    Save water...Drink beer!!!

OriginID: nurse167
  • AstromiciAstromici Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh, I know exactly what you're saying, son. It IS a bug. I made a house that has this long hallway that wraps a "U" around the living room. If I am on the say, the West side of the hallway, my sim prefers to go around the entire hallway to get to the East side instead of going through the living room. It seems to be a pathfinding bug: distances are measured in rooms traveled- instead of square grids.
    I hope I wasn't too complex.