Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gothique Beauty: Results! and Assignment THREE!!

Comments

• SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited March 2010
    Estrellalin- You're doing fine, sweety. :mrgreen:

2 or 3 left! :mrgreen:
  • CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    Thanks everyone! I wasn't sure about this picture since it looked blah in the smaller size, but it grew on me. I have the larger one as my desktop now, and I seriously want to make a story with these guys...

@Toblie - I saw your pic on the blog and it floored me how eerie and dark it is! :twisted: I love it, and your model is more beautiful in this shot than ever before! The trees came from TSR

@Bubby - I saw yours on the blog too! It's so cool to see those dudes in the background more up close. And your graphics look AWESOME :shock: The poem - outstanding! I love it :mrgreen:

@Kelle - whatever! You don't have any reason to have dashed hopes and you know it :lol: It was because of your post on Vidkid's blog (I think it was hers) that I found out the forum was back up, so thank you! :mrgreen:

@Sooty - I can't believe your dragons died, that's so awful! :( I wonder if that happened to other people too...? :?

@RD - I love your new siggy! Are your other competitions still up and running? People haven't abandoned them have they?

@Sweet - oh NO!!! A dead hard drive is the WORST! I can't believe you lost all of your stuff -- I'm SO sorry about that! :( Your Lilith was so amazing and you have good pictures of her, so hopefully you can create her again. I really hate to hear that happened to you!

@estrellalin - I think this is your best picture yet! It's SO spooky and creepy, and your model still looks awesome. I wouldn't want to be her! This is a clear, beautiful picture and you should be VERY proud of it -- I sure would be! :thumbup:
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited March 2010
    lol no problem cele, i was like posting in most peoples chatbox XD i was so excited last night! haha and yes my hopes are very much dashed! especially competing against you, chicago, and RD. yup im a goner!
  • SweetBabySweetBaby Posts: 662 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Just have to ask...Is this recreation good enough?

Original entry pic
    Screenshot-17.jpg

New imposter Lilith
    Screenshot-4-1.jpg

I know it's not perfect.. and the graphics are definitely different on Lappy. She has original Lilith's skintone and I did the best I could with the facial features.
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    @Cele- yes the other competitions are still running. And I have to thank MrMarco for the siggy, made it for me last night just cuz
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited March 2010
    @sweetbaby she looks dead on :)
    edited March 2010
    Wow, she looks exactly the same to me. Amazing recreation.
  • Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited March 2010
    This is strange. I can access this thread on our Mac but not on the p.c. Anywho I hope this gets fixed soon so everyone can see it.
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2010
    @Cele- thanks I wanted that dark look, and I am going to find those trees now, I might download but I dunno. Will check it out.

So can't wait for the rest of the pics an Yay I can actually see this forum now. ^_^
    edited March 2010
    wow she looks exactly the same! if i tried to recreate one of my simmies i would fail. hah
    edited March 2010
    This is just strange. I can see them again on the Mac but not on the pc. God this is screwed up.
    edited March 2010
    I can SEE :shock: :shock: :shock:

Now just watch... probably tomorrow I won't be able to anymore :roll:
  • ChicagoStormChicagoStorm Posts: 1,019 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Firefox is a life saver lol
    edited March 2010
    I don't want to have too high of hopes because its been so incredibly finicky. But I can see them again! I'll go to bed on a happy note and hopefully don't wake up to it being all screwed up again.
    edited March 2010
    Yay!! Can see it now. Don't know how long it will be there but it's here now.
    edited March 2010
    FINALLY!!! I can see it now! :mrgreen:

...the new sections are working, but my Firefox themes have disappeared. Conspiracy! :evil:
    vLDcu1q.png

That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm back . I could see this forum for like 1 hour and now it's back hopefully to stay!

So are we still waiting for two more, hopefully they can see this section.
    edited March 2010
    bump
    edited March 2010
    Ugh, this is around the time I could see it the other day, and I'm afraid I won't be able to later on.

I would love to know what the technical explanation is as to why it comes and goes. Not that I'd understand it :lol: but it would be interesting to find out.
    vLDcu1q.png

edited March 2010
    Well I'm disqualified from this competition but it was fun while it lasted. Good luck to all the rest of you.
    edited March 2010
    Go figure... I can see these again (couldn't this morning).

RD, why are you DQ'd....Did I miss something?
    edited March 2010
    why are you disqualified?
    edited March 2010
    Wait...I missed something -- RD, how are you disqualified?! Where did you see that?
    vLDcu1q.png

edited March 2010
    Judge emailed me. I didn't follow the rules. Apparently I wasn't totally clear on the rules of editing and so I'm DQ'ed. Even though the sim i put in the fire pit was from in game the fact that i cropped his legs out and made him smaller went beyond the scope of the rules, which if i had known i wouldn't have done it. I spent ages on that photo, its one of the few I'm actually proud of and it gets me kicked out. Oh well.
    edited March 2010
    oh no! that sucks!! i didnt even notice you edited it. i had to go back and see what they mean by the cropping and i see it now...but still...