Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is my black cherry?

KirahazenKirahazen Posts: 183 New Member
I uploaded a hair color called Black cherry yesterday. I have been tracking it's popularity on the exchange. It's been downloaded over a thousand times, but I can no longer find it on the exchange. It was on what is now the fifth page of hair colors, or depending on your viewpoint, the first page, since it was one of the first uploaded. Has it been removed, and if so, why?

Also on the subject of haircolors, why are the thumbnails so very muted? I made a color called smoldering sunset and while it is very vivid in the game, it's thumbnail does it no justice.

Just wondering, and missing my creation.

Comments

• kethlockheartkethlockheart Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm sure you know this but pointing it out, your creation is still there: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4286

However its likely that within the exchange itself it got lost in the jungles of upload frenzies that's been going on since the game came out. Many of mine disappeared for sometime only to appear again later, perhaps the Exchange only shows so many at a time even with the pages?
  • Spike4072Spike4072 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well i found it and one of my Sims is using it. It looks very nice :)
  • Spike4072Spike4072 Posts: 6 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh wait you are right. I went a looked again and it is gone :shock:
  • KirahazenKirahazen Posts: 183 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Weird, thanks, I guess we will have to wait for kinks to get worked out. Thanks for the compliment, try the smoldering sunset.