Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Ambitions" Trailer Song?

So while the forum was down, EA announced the next Sims 3 EP -- Ambitions, where you can follow your Sims to work (finally, yay!) as well as decide exactly how they'll work, etc.

If you haven't seen it yet, Gamespot put up a nice article, as well as a new trailer. And I have to say, the trailer is awesome. Not because of the filming or sets or choice of Sim "actors" or anything else like that, mind you, although all of that is good. In fact, not because of anything visual. The trailer is awesome, in my opinion, because of the choice of song.

Seriously, I've played this trailer two dozen times by now, maybe more. I then will minimize it and go about my business, because all I want to do is hear the song again.

So, I'd like to know ... because a lot of Sim songs are really "real-life" songs "Sim-ified", is this a real song? If so, what song is it? I'd absolutely love to download it on iTunes, in whatever language it's originally in; although, of course, I would prefer the Simmish version. :D

In case you missed it, the article and video are here.

Comments

• ameliuh321ameliuh321 Posts: 3,767 New Member
    edited March 2010
    That's Savior by Rise Against! Isn't it great - I feel really proud to know that off the top of my head. It's on my Ipod, too. They're a great band.
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    I knew it was Rise Against, i couldn't figure out the name of the song though. My BF got me into them.
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I love that song it's so awesome. I might go check out the real version of it later.
  • NukapeiNukapei Posts: 88 New Member
    edited March 2010
    ameliuh321 wrote:
    That's Savior by Rise Against! Isn't it great - I feel really proud to know that off the top of my head. It's on my Ipod, too. They're a great band.

Thank you so much! Listening to it right now on YouTube.

Thanks to everyone who replied. What an awesome song! :D
  • SaronaSarona Posts: 1,578 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yea, I went to find it a week ago when the trailer came out :D Its an awesome song.

I was hoping they would release a full simlish version...because everything sounds better in simlish XD
  • ShadowsoxShadowsox Posts: 184
    edited March 2010
    Rise Against is m favorite band (along with AC/DC and Kiss). And Savior is one of my favorites. I was so happy to find they were in it!
  • mummygagamummygaga Posts: 1,621 New Member
    edited March 2010

listening to the song right now
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited March 2010
    that song (and trailer) kicks so much A** that i bookmarked it so i can listen to it whenever i want ^_^
  • KinukoKinuko Posts: 874 New Member
    edited March 2010
    You guys should also try

:P
  • jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I've been looking for this song ever since I saw the trailer! I loves it and will probably listen to it until I find another song to listen to all the time.
  • pArAnOyDpArAnOyD Posts: 154 New Member
    edited February 2011