Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gothique Beauty: Results! and Assignment THREE!!

Comments

• playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited March 2010
    Kelle, did you check the reply I left on my blog? I hope it helps you get the Slider Hack I was talking about. :)
  • KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited March 2010
    oh i havent but i will! can someone tell me how to make a clickable siggy? do you put the url first then the img code next? can someone show me a picture example since my brain is to fantasical for written directions!
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    [*url=http://www.thisishowyoudoit.com][*IMG]your picture url goes here of course[*/IMG][*/url]

You are going to do it without the * obviously. I hope that helped, i'm not so good at explaining things, definitely couldn't ever be a teacher
    edited March 2010
    LOL i love the little example text you used XD

thanks RD!!! *hug* (im still happy bout the forums being back XD)

EDIT* Alright!!! check out my new kinda crappy siggy until i get a new one! XD :mrgreen: (i need to calm down :XD: )
  • ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2010
    Yay back do you want me to post my pic here? so everyone can see my fine work. ok I will you twisted my arm lol
    “She lures the virgin into the woods with promises of eternal love and beauty, her dress falls revealing her shoulder, enticing them to devour her neck with kisses, unaware she is about to devour them.
    She smirks to herself, “Virgin Blood keeps you young.” as their limp bodies flop into the river.”
    gothcomp3a.jpg
    edited March 2010
    O.O Wow tolbie. That is cool! and so creepy! lol
    edited March 2010
    Thanks Kelle
  • CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    Oh holy c*rap, the forum is back on?! I just saw Kelle mention it in a blog. Thanks Kelle! lol

I can't believe how much I actually got done while this thing was down! lol I emailed my entry to SS a few days ago, but I'll go ahead and post it here too (now that it's a possibility again :shock: ). I'm so, so sorry for the long text, but I got a little carried away explaining the pic: :oops:

There was Death in the air. . .it wasn’t supposed to be.

Arabesque craved her fair Alexi as a starving man craves sustenance, as a drowning man craves air. For him, she would retain her virtue. For him, she would take no other into her bed chamber. His kiss would be the only kiss, his touch the only caress she would feel on her cool alabaster skin.

The nature of the beast is furious when a brother covets that which belongs to his kin, and Cristobel’s desire for his brother’s beautiful lover was a ravenous one. He came to her in the night, ravishing her vulnerable being with every manner of carnal depravity, and Arabesque slowly relented, giving in to his savage, unyielding lustful appetite. She called his name, received him completely in rapture and pain and ecstasy beyond words, her fair Alexi but wafting dream.

Cristobel taunted the girl, roused all of her fear and dread: How despised she would be amongst her own pedigree, in the eyes of all a wanton harlot, a scourge, cast out in contempt and loathing, bringing unforgiving shame to her house; how low into despair his brother would fall when he learned the truth of his ‘chaste’ little pet. It would destroy him, humiliate him. He would come to WELCOME a swift death, lovingly at his elder brother’s hand.

And so, convinced that she would save her beloved from the torment of angst and shame, Arabesque led Alexi into the still wood, reluctant and shivering with regret. He could sense her dismay and gently questioned it, the shadow of Death and betrayal all the while slithering stealthily at his back. She could tell him…they could could escape together…but Cristobel’s tether would never completely release its stranglehold.

Death truly WAS in the air, and in the quiet coolness of the echoing wood, it would claim a soul…

…or perhaps two.

2n15reo.jpg
    MUCH better detail in larger pic HERE
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    edited March 2010
    ^ so love that pic. Where did you get the creepy trees from?
  • JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2010
    Cele: Wow... The picture and accompanying text are awesome. I hope you take this as a compliment but it has that whole Anne Rice/Vampire Lestat feel. ^_^ Love it!

Toblie: Your model looks so beautiful in that pic. Such an awesome pose for what's going on as well.
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yay!! It's back!
    nmzt4g.jpg
    In the midnight hour the Beast awakens
    He is a hunter of souls,Haunted by the delusions of a peaceful eternity
    that was not meant to be
    He is a taker of light
    leaving me in fatal darkness
    only the fire light to protect me
    For I am his chosen one
    The one who's soul will not rest
    The one who's spirit will be hunted,haunted
    til it's beyond
    Leaving the the night dead once more.

• sereniticat2sereniticat2 Posts: 2,137 Member
    edited March 2010
    Wow ! You all have some amazing pictures there ! I love each one for different reasons ! I'd hate to be a judge this round ! Good luck you all.
    edited March 2010
    wow Cele! your pictures are always breathtaking! I love your story to go along with it! once again my confidence in my picture has been dashed! lol! XD you truly are amazing! *bows down* lol!

and as for the website, i was getting ready to go to bed and decided i would check it out of habit really and lo and behold! it was up! i nearly fell outa my seat! teehee ^.^

bubbly i love your poem! i cant write poetry to save my life. well good poetry anyways XD
  • SuicidalSpidersSuicidalSpiders Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited March 2010
    Woo!! Forums are back!! It seems I'm the last to find out, though. lol

PS- I extended the deadline to 3am Saturday morning. There's 4 left to turn in their pics, unless Chibi is still out.
  • sootyowl143sootyowl143 Posts: 620 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I just found out the forums were working this morning.

Aww the forums weren't up so no one could see my dragons. They all died :cry:
    edited March 2010
    Aww...poor dragons! :(
    edited March 2010
    nooo the poor dragons!!! (mine are probably dead -.- i didnt link them because they all wouldnt show.)
  • Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited March 2010
    KelleD014 wrote:
    wow Cele! your pictures are always breathtaking! I love your story to go along with it! once again my confidence in my picture has been dashed! lol! XD you truly are amazing! *bows down* lol!

and as for the website, i was getting ready to go to bed and decided i would check it out of habit really and lo and behold! it was up! i nearly fell outa my seat! teehee ^.^

bubbly i love your poem! i cant write poetry to save my life. well good poetry anyways XD
    Thank you! I love poetry. Thanx too RD :D
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Oh great pictures.

@Toblie - I love the lighting in that picture, very creepy it totally fits.

@Cele - You have done it again, as I knew you would

@Bubby - I love your poem, i need to get out of the habit of trying to rhyme all the time.

@sooty - sad about your dragons :(

@🐸🐸🐸🐸. - I sent the email with the photo in it, hope it works out.
  • SweetBabySweetBaby Posts: 662 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Oooh the forums are up again!

Now I have to tell you all my tragic news...

2 days ago I suffered the fast and unexpected passing of the harddrive on my desktop PC. With it went Lilith, all my CC, and well...um...everything *cry*

Now my laptop will play the Sims 3 (although much slower), but since stupid me didn't upload Lilith, she is lost forever...

This leaves me with one of two options...
    1. I try to remake Lilith as best as I can on Lappy and try to pass it off as Lilith and continue in the competition (that is if I were to make it to the next round). If that won't do....

2. I would have to drop out :( (I really don't want to)
  • ChicagoStormChicagoStorm Posts: 1,019 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Wow I wasnt expecting the forum to be back up, but I am so happy!

Cele~ OMG that pic is so beautiful and the story.

Love everyone's pictures. Sorry I'm rushing, have to finish final draft for my finals today.
    edited March 2010
    omg! sweetbaby that sucks mucho! if i were you i would try to recreate her! use your past entries i guess?
    edited March 2010
    RD- Thank you. I sent it to the judges. :-)

SweetBaby- I'm ok with you remaking her. It's not your fault you HD crashed. :mrgreen: I'm much rather have that, than you drop out.
  • SweetBabySweetBaby Posts: 662 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Okay cool, thank you for understanding. I'm in the process right now of getting necessary CC put on my Lappy and remaking her (so if my entry is good enough to make it to the next round I can continue :) ). I have a really good mental image of what she looked like, so I am confident I can get a pretty good imposter :P
  • estrellalinestrellalin Posts: 533
    edited March 2010
    Ok here is my entry for the week, hopefully I am starting to improve on the whole no editing thing. Still it has no comparision to Cele and RD's always amazing photos. I look them over and still have no idea how you guys do it.

Screenshot-112.jpg
    Despair was taking her usual path home through the woods near her home, but she felt she must have made a wrong turn somewhere along the path. Suddenly she appeared in abondaned graveyard that she had never seen before, but the worst was yet to come. A pack of ghostly spirits had arrived and did not like that Despair was trespassing near their home.