Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your oldest sim is ?

My first and oldest sim is now 92 years old. This woman just will NOT die. How old was your sim when it died of old age ? I need the extra room in the house but her ticker just keeps on ticking ! And no I dont want to kill her off I tried burning her to death once but she never caught on fire and i ended up just feeling bad :P

Comments

• Options
    TheLighterDarkTheLighterDark Posts: 927 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow, nice.

I have my lifespan on Epic playing as a Young Adult and he is 12 days from turning into an Adult.
  • Options
    TheUnknownSoulTusTheUnknownSoulTus Posts: 385 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have a sim who is 153 days old, elder. But I have aging set on 190. So. I have no idea when he'll die. He's my oldest sim I'VE made.

I don't want him to die XD his lover will be so sad ;;
  • Options
    bekibeki Posts: 30 Member
    edited June 2009
    according to the prima guide they can live until 96.
  • Options
    SuzieQ7SuzieQ7 Posts: 211 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My oldest sim on normal lifespan was 100+ when she died. I don't know the exact age since I kicked her out and I just got a phonecall when she died.
  • Options
    KDavidson828KDavidson828 Posts: 71 Member
    edited June 2009
    My boyfriend's sim was 104 on a normal lifespan when he died. He had reached the top of the rock branch career and retired, and he had tons of lifetime rewards points. I'm guessing that's why he took so long to die.

Eventually I got tired of playing him and just let him do what he wanted. He had his sim son and daughter in law living with him, so I just focused on them and not him, and eventually he died.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    edited June 2009
    My oldest sim Bonnie *was* 92, she died some time ago. I played her from young adult (CAS) to death, she left 4 kids and now I play one of them's family, and Bonnie's ghost is around most nights ;-)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    msmetoyermsmetoyer Posts: 200 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My oldest sim died at 215 on a long life-span. I kept switching between long and medium when playing her cause I didn't have all the cheats for aging babies up in the beginning. She wouldn't go either! She was, randomly, out collecting money from various owned businesses and died in front of the Power Plant. I was so sad that she wasn't at home, with her 4 sons and grand-daughter to see her off....
  • Options
    ashtonfx899ashtonfx899 Posts: 144 Member
    edited June 2009
    106. She just won't die! Her husband died at 92.
    I'm thinking it's because she got her lifetime want completed.

Happy Simming!
    :lol:
  • Options
    GruntlingGruntling Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    (This is on normal lifespan.)

I created a couple (young adults) that eventually got married and had a son. The husband is 98 and the wife is 93 now.

Their son and his wife just recently became mature adults. And their children (twins) are 2 days away from becoming teenagers!

They've lived much longer than I anticipated, but I imagine it won't be too much longer until they go. :wink:
  • Options
    SimFanaticcSimFanaticc Posts: 777 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :shock:
    How can you tell how old your sim is?
  • Options
    misstiamisstia Posts: 27 New Member
    edited June 2009
    106 on a normal life span she just wont die....
  • Options
    GruntlingGruntling Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    :shock:
    How can you tell how old your sim is?
    There should be a bunch of tabs next to your moodlets indicator on the bottom of the screen. The last of the tabs tells you your needs, so you get an idea of what I'm taking about. The first of the tabs is called "Simology" and it shows your Sims traits and stuff. Click that tab and there should be a green life meter in that section. Hover over it with your mouse and it'll tell you how old your Sim is. Only Elders give exact ages though.
  • Options
    toovivacious4utoovivacious4u Posts: 105 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My fisrt couple, the woman passed when she was 205 (long life-span). She had fulfilled her lifetime wish and jogged over 500km.

Her husband is currently 216, has fulfilled his lifetime wish and jogged over 500km. He just won't die.

Wife is a ghost and has opportunity waiting to take him to the science center. I can't wait for him to die so I can ghost him up and play another family for awhile.
  • Options
    Slit518Slit518 Posts: 643 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have mine set on 90 days, my oldest Sim died at 103 days. I did not fulfill his life time wish or jog the 500 km. He was just destined to live old I suppose.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    My fisrt couple, the woman passed when she was 205 (long life-span). She had fulfilled her lifetime wish and jogged over 500km.

Her husband is currently 216, has fulfilled his lifetime wish and jogged over 500km. He just won't die.

Wife is a ghost and has opportunity waiting to take him to the science center. I can't wait for him to die so I can ghost him up and play another family for awhile.

230 days and still going strong! Ghost wife is still waiting to use ghost opportunity on him and is almost through her "second" round of elder-hood. I'm feeding her life fruit to extend her bar out and wondering if she is going to die a second time whent he meter fills up! She lost her tombstone long ago during a household switch :(
  • Options
    Laughlin310Laughlin310 Posts: 95 Member
    edited June 2009
    Have it on long play (190) and Sim made it two 220+. The family is on third generation. Began another that looks like me and is now an old man. Switched two a third because I don't want to watch my clone die and 2nd generation of first Sim is now expiring. Mostly no tombstones due to bug/glitch, so no ghosts.
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    edited June 2009
    In my game, Gunther Goth lived to be 107 days old with normal aging. I loved Gunther, and the more he stuck around the more I loved him. Almost cried when I saw "Expire" come up on his actions. :cry:
  • Options
    Igotyoubabe1967Igotyoubabe1967 Posts: 511 Member
    edited June 2009
    mine is 159 but I really dont want her to die, the game is set to 190.
  • Options
    edited June 2009

230 days and still going strong! Ghost wife is still waiting to use ghost opportunity on him and is almost through her "second" round of elder-hood. I'm feeding her life fruit to extend her bar out and wondering if she is going to die a second time whent he meter fills up! She lost her tombstone long ago during a household switch :(

It was a beautiful Saturday morning and he took his grandaughter to the park to play when it happened, he finally passed at 238 days!

Ghost hubby and ghost simself are now living happily ever after. :)
  • Options
    Proverb87Proverb87 Posts: 4,658 Member
    edited June 2009
    My first and oldest sim is now 92 years old. This woman just will NOT die. How old was your sim when it died of old age ? I need the extra room in the house but her ticker just keeps on ticking ! And no I dont want to kill her off I tried burning her to death once but she never caught on fire and i ended up just feeling bad :P

You could always move her out to live on her own for the final days, unless you want to play her.

I haven't had a sim die, yet, that wasn't intentional.
  • Options
    MoolymooPlayerMoolymooPlayer Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2009
    I play on Epic so I actually accomplish everything I want to. The standard Sim days go by too quickly for me :) All my Sims are still young adults :)
  • Options
    BoomBoomBoomBoom Posts: 206 New Member
    edited June 2009
    My oldest sim got to 110 :shock:
    My first two sims I created when I got the game died yesterday. They have about a zillion kids, grandkids and great-grandkids though lol

Edit: I play on normal, I didn't even like my 110 year old :P
  • Options
    MARCHALICEMARCHALICE Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2009
    My Gunther Goth is 110 on normal aging and he is still working and kicking around. I was beginning to wonder if this was a bug but someone else said that thier sim lived that long. I am ok with him being around. He is Leader of the Free World and pulls in a good paycheque. If he goes over 110, I willl keep everyone posted.
  • Options
    MARCHALICEMARCHALICE Posts: 6 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Now he is 113. Has anyone ever had a Sim so old?
  • Options
    kierstynkierstyn Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2009
    my family is set on normal

my husband was 95 and the grim reaer came to take bothe there souls {my wife was 93}and i want them to die because i did a legacy and the next generation is here

so back to the story the grim reaper took them then dropped them back off and said another day HE DROPPED THEM BACK OFF THAT NEEDS *****************************************************************