Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSEDSweet and Sour Modeling Competition! Cycle One. Sign ups close on March 13th!! CLOSED

Comments

• JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2010
    Okay... I give in. I made a sim and she has to enter! Here is the entry:

Model's name: Cadence Dimitri
    Bio: Cadence's story is somewhat unique. This fashion loving kleptomaniac was a freshman in college and was a little hard up for money. To Cadence, hard up for money means hard up for clothes. She was caught attempting to help herself to an adorable scarf in a high end boutique when she was caught making a scene. During this hooplah she happened to catch the attention a modeling agency rep. This is her first competition.
    Head Shot: 4402595899_987e3a707b.jpg
    Body Shot: 4403362282_afd8e95e00.jpg
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Bump Bump Bump!!!
    I'm resizing this second and Will be posting here either today or tomorrow so please be patient, thanks. :P
    edited March 2010
    This comp needs more people... Come on peoples
  • sereniticat2sereniticat2 Posts: 2,137 Member
    edited March 2010
    Oh this does look like fun ! Sadly, my editing skills are lacking. I wish you luck though and I'll be lurking to cheer you all on.
  • DrMusixDrMusix Posts: 1,180 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Does the model need to be female? if male model's can enter i'll join. :-)
  • MandinoMandino Posts: 63
    edited March 2010
    So I made a Sim. The pics are in CAS, so I hope that is okay:)

Model's name: Yukiko Fujita
    Bio: Yukiko was a sweet and shy girl growing up, so when people encouraged her to considering modeling, she was a bit reluctant. She thought about it a bit longer and then decided that even if she wasn't a pro, she could have a lot of fun and it might give a boast to her confidence!

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

I hope I can join up! It looks like fun:)
  • CockerloverCockerlover Posts: 604
    edited March 2010
    Wow! Lots of great models!! I'll put you peeps up!
    @Mandino It's okay. I usaully take my pictures in CAS too.

@DrMusix Yep! Anyone can enter!! Do you want a reserved spot?

Okay, so I looked over the score sheet and missed something totally obvious.
    WERE THE HECK IS THE CREATIVITY SCORE?! So I add one. :mrgreen: Just a heads up!
  • MurderPrincessKMurderPrincessK Posts: 781 Member
    edited March 2010
    I would like to join. I'll have my models pics and bio up in a bit.
  • MurderPrincessKMurderPrincessK Posts: 781 Member
    edited March 2010
    Name: Kyoko Tokiwa
    Bio: Born and raised in Hokkaido, Japan. Kyoko began her career at the age of 14 after attending an audition for an new idol super group. Although the producers found her singing ability to be lacking they were instantly drawn to her looks. Signed to a 7 year contract Kyoko has been posing for everything from milk ads to refrigerator commercials and strutting down cat walks ever since. Now free from her contract Kyoko seeks international acclaim, and more importantly, money.

Screenshot-542.jpg

Screenshot-552.jpg
    edited March 2010
    She is purrrrty MurderPrincessK! I'll put you up!
  • DrMusixDrMusix Posts: 1,180 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Model's name: JC Rockafeller
    Bio: James Christopher "JC" Rockafeller was born to Allison Rockafeller, an English socialite, and Charles Rockafeller, a successful business tycoon, and member of the Rockafeller family bloodline. On the surface, JC seems to be the perfect "Golden Boy". Through his alumnus father's connections he has been accepted to Yale. JC's family resides in a stately townhouse off Park Avenue on the exclusive Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City.
    Head Shot:
    Screenshot-34.jpg
    Body Shot:
    Screenshot-30.jpg
  • velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yay for entries!
    edited March 2010
    Yay! Thanks for the entry DrMusix!
    Now we just have to wait for the reserved.
    I'll keep this open for a few more days, but if nobody else wants to join, then we'll start the first assignment! I've got a good one for it!
    Also, I just learned how to use GIMP properly!! What do you think of the pic?
    2iue0sy.jpg
    It's one of my models, Serene Winters!!
  • SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited March 2010
    I'm in! But, I might not be able to get my model out till the weekend. is that okay? also, I LOVE your picture :) I wish I could figure out GIMP. What I do is I put layer on layer and just erase xD
    edited March 2010
    Eh. I don't care. Take as long as you want. Heck, I just might delete that. xD
    And I do the same thing you do. Delete layer after layer. To me that's learning how to do properly, but whatever. XD
    edited March 2010
    Sorry fo a double post but, I was going through my personal e-mail, and I was deleteing everything, (I never delete anything. XD) I saw that I had 770 messages!! Crazy!! Then I went through my sent box, deleted everything, then I remembered that it saves everything I delete to a delete box. I was thinking, Oh crap. I have 43 stinkin' pages of e-mails to erase!! Sorry. I just HAD to share that. : ) $_$
    edited March 2010
    Model's name: Jacinta Evers
    Bio: Jacinta is a perfectionist, if she sees something isn't right she will spend her time making it perfect. She spends most of her time with friends or in front of the mirror.
    *My pics broke the page so im going to fix them and post them here real soon.
    edited March 2010
    Would I be able to just give you the link to my blog to check out the pictures there? Don't worry In the future I won't do this again I'll actually post the picture here next time to make it easier to judge.
    edited March 2010
    edited March 2010
    That's ok. I've put you down on the turned in sign thingie!! Now we have to wait for Simsy ( a.k.a SiMsAdDiCt121) and circusbug. I like your siggy The_Purple_Plumbob! Did you make it your self? If you didn't, who made it for you?
    edited March 2010
    Thanks, can't wait til things get started. :P
    edited March 2010
    LETS BUMP IT UP!!
  • Emily1897Emily1897 Posts: 40
    edited March 2010
    Hey can i join i have a model just need to do her pics thanks :)
    edited March 2010
    Bumppp
    edited March 2010
    Cockerlover
    I made this siggy myself, im glad you like it. :D