Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

White Rock Valley, Update Fep 3rd at 5:41 am. Pictures on page 6

Comments

• GillieGillie Posts: 1,708 Member
    edited February 2010
    I'm one of those people who likes things symmetrical too. :lol:
  • Vash1224Vash1224 Posts: 188 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Alrighty! Back in town and able to put life on pause again, I bring more pictures!

screenshot2j.jpg
    J&C's Corporate Building

screenshot3ch.jpg

St. James Regional Hospital

screenshot4nc.jpg

White Rock Stadium

screenshot5za.jpg
    Girlyarms Fitness Center

screenshot6t.jpg
    Gibson and Sanford Memorial Park (Addon to the Town Hall)

screenshot7s.jpg
    View of Both lots

screenshot8w.jpg
    Ralph Henry Air Base

screenshot9b.jpg
    Ravenwood Cemetery

screenshot10pv.jpg
    J&C Laboratory

screenshot11o.jpg
    Patty Shack

screenshot12fz.jpg
    White Rock Community Park

Life has been kinda hectic over the last couple days, slowly but surely i'm getting work done on this world. I'm getting there, more updates soon!
  • MSusko13MSusko13 Posts: 743 New Member
    edited February 2010
    ******224: Looking Good! You should check out mine!

Summer Side Bay:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Summer-Side-Bay-A-Sims-3-Create-A-World-Tool-Project/281874550266

The Sims 3: Forum Thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/166192.page

Any and ALL feedback is appreciated!
  • HatoaHatoa Posts: 1 New Member
    edited February 2010
    MSusko13 wrote:

Summer Side Bay:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Summer-Side-Bay-A-Sims-3-Create-A-World-Tool-Project/281874550266

The Sims 3: Forum Thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/166192.page

iepgug.jpg
  • PahtiraPahtira Posts: 423 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hatoa wrote:
    MSusko13 wrote:

Summer Side Bay:

iepgug.jpg

OMG WIN. And soooo Sims 3 related. XD

Edit: I can't believe I forgot! I don't want to double post, but I think this world is looking awesome! I cannot wait for more development. This is definitely a world worth looking into. :D
  • MSusko13MSusko13 Posts: 743 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Hatoa wrote:
    MSusko13 wrote:

Summer Side Bay:

iepgug.jpg

Ok, first of ALL i meant it as a "Plz look at mine and tell me if u like it" NOT A OH LOOK AT MINE ITS BETTER THAN URS!

I DO NOT think this is funny!
  • ABKS3ABKS3 Posts: 2,035
    edited February 2010
    Hi *****224!

i really like your world its amazing!!!!!
    i was just wondering if maybe you would make a base game version for those who don't have WA because yours is the best i've seen out of all of the worlds i have looked at so it would really mean a lot to me.

THANKS! :D
  • ABKS3ABKS3 Posts: 2,035
    edited February 2010
    If you fell that a base game version would take too long can you maybe post a build template for people to download(still give you credit) so people without WA could play this amazing world
  • rae92rae92 Posts: 215 Member
    edited February 2010
    Hatoa wrote:
    MSusko13 wrote:

Summer Side Bay:

iepgug.jpg

Brilliant!

Really looking forward to your world, *****224! :D

• MrCrumplebottom1MrCrumplebottom1 Posts: 1,843 Member
    edited February 2010
    *****224 wrote:
    Phase 3 Pending: Beta testing

During the Beta test, I am asking a few volunteers to go through the world and look and watch for errors that occur while playing with sims and or terrain fixes (roads, objects, spawning items, and routing).

I would like to have the beta up for a couple days so I'll need a few active testers to communicate with Via this thread, messages or email. If You would like to help test this world when it starts, Quote this replay.

All help and feedback is welcomed and appreciated. :D

This world look amazing!!! I would love to play test!!

:) Keep it up :)
    edited February 2010
    Bleh! back on the scene... Again. Life likes to throw many things at you at once so it seems, but anyway! (Happy face on)

Hello Again! Sorry for the slow progress but I'm almost there.

@ Musko: Checked world out, its coming along rather nicely, Keep it up.

@ Hatoa: L O L, your creativity makes me smile.

@ Pahtira and Rae: Ty Ty for the support! i'm moving right along with it.

@ABKS3: I've had a few requests for that its something I'll most def. look into doing. it may take a bit tho, I would have to find many many work-arounds for some of the lots and terrain objects. I'll be working on that very soon.

@ Mr. C: Ty Ty, I'll toss you a friend request asap and let you know once beta testing goes live.
    edited February 2010
    *****224 wrote:
    @ Mr. C: Ty Ty, I'll toss you a friend request asap and let you know once beta testing goes live.

Accepted! :D

But I am waiting, I just love the layout, and the textures, oh gawd. Just it all!!
    edited February 2010
    oh, you can email me, alex.369@hotmail.co.uk :)
    edited February 2010
    I really wish, the conform lot edge tool worked.... I've spent so many hours jumping back and forth trying to get rid of the extremely noticeable edges and some i do my best to hide. My b-day is in a month+, it would make an awesome gift EA.
    edited February 2010
    It works for me??? But I usually have an item on the lot, perhaps that's your key to success?

Put one item on the lot in CAW and conform lot, and then change it once back in CAW-editor! :D
  • NukapeiNukapei Posts: 88 New Member
    edited February 2010
    *****224 wrote:
    Phase 3 Pending: Beta testing

During the Beta test, I am asking a few volunteers to go through the world and look and watch for errors that occur while playing with sims and or terrain fixes (roads, objects, spawning items, and routing).

I would like to have the beta up for a couple days so I'll need a few active testers to communicate with Via this thread, messages or email. If You would like to help test this world when it starts, Quote this replay.

All help and feedback is welcomed and appreciated. :D

So, I found this thread and was looking through it, unfortunately misread your system and thought it was out already. By the time I reached the screenshot of the Gibson and Sanford Memorial Park, I began desperately looking for it on the Exchange. When I didn't find it (for the obvious reason, but also because the Exchange is (surprise!) down), I went back and realized what had happened.

Oh, and Hatoa's graphic made me LOL.

When the time comes, I would be honored to help you out by beta-testing your world. It's one of the best I've seen so far, not just with the layout but also with the architecture and creativity of the way you used the rabbit-holes (not always the easiest thing to do).
    edited March 2010
    I'm really enjoying this world but its a lot of work placing all the little elements that making the world look great. As I've been working along I've been realizing and my appreciation for EA's Sim staff has grown a lot just because of how detailed the worlds they have made, and how long it must have taken on top of how beautiful they came out. It's really motivating.

I'm chugging right along with the world decoraiting, and its no easy task. I spent maybe 4 hours the other night placing guard rails around the world. But again its all coming together very well.

@ Nukapei: Thank you thank you! I'm moving right along with this because I dont want to keep you guys waiting too long (I dont wanna keep myself waiting to long either Lol)
  • dorienjordydorienjordy Posts: 21
    edited March 2010
    Wow! I wanna try it =D
    edited March 2010
    My Friends, I bring teaser photos of the unfinished world!

White Rock Valley: At sunset

screenshot18n.jpg

screenshot19ir.jpg

screenshot20v.jpg

I started flying around to take more pictures then, Then I was like, I need to get back into Caw and finish this already, I want to play!

More on the way :D
    edited March 2010
    *****224 wrote:
    My Friends, I bring teaser photos of the unfinished world!

Very nice, V-man! I love the natural beauty of the place. You obviously spent a lot of time with the shape of the land, making it look natural and appealing. I can just as easily see my Sim hiking those foothills and fishing in that gorgeous river as I can see her spending time in the actual town itself!

By the way, I don't know why your username keeps getting censored out. So I'm just going to call you V-man, mm-kay?
  • halle12345halle12345 Posts: 31
    edited March 2010
    OMG that's gorgeous! You just won yourself a new fan! :mrgreen:
  • rae92rae92 Posts: 215 Member
    edited March 2010
    Looks beautiful! I'm excited, it's one on my small list of worlds to download :D
    edited March 2010
    I really wish this conform lot tool would work!
    edited March 2010
    *****224 wrote:
    I really wish this conform lot tool would work!

Of all the buggy aspects of CAW (it is beta, after all), I think that's the worse. Far as I can tell, most of the time, when pressed, it does exactly nothing. However, sometimes it works. The difference between those two scenarios? I haven't the foggiest.

I have a question for you, though. What kind of spawners will White Rock Valley have? I've had the hardest time with user-created worlds that don't have enough spawners, especially seed spawners, for some reason. I absolutely love the gardening aspect of TS3, but it's hard to do without seeds; and some plants, especially the "special" ones, you flat-out can't grow without seeds. Most of the time I end up going in and putting some around the park-type lots myself; but that's no fun because then you know exactly which spawner is where.
    edited March 2010
    Since is a pretty large world type that I started with, I looking at doing my best to incorporate as many spawner's as I can. Hopefully not to the point where they are completely obvious(like in the middle of the street), but a moderate amount of them. In my time playing the sims I've only found a handful of spawns, so when I looked at the list of different types I was pretty startled by the vast variety. I hope to add a hearty mix of everything in this world.