March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gothique Beauty: Results! and Assignment THREE!!

Comments

• chibi_goth15chibi_goth15 Posts: 310 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Wow. I'm surprised I did that well o_o!
    Yeah, I wasn't sure about the table and whatnot being in there. I thought it would give more to the picture, but I guess it took away more then what it gave.

The next assignment seems a bit tricky xD But i have a few ideas and luckily no work today so I'mma work hard :D
    Good luck everyone! x3
  • CeleSeraphymCeleSeraphym Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hey Random! *waves furiously* You would be perfect in this competition!

Wow, this IS a wide-open assignment :lol: The first thing that popped up in my head seems to obvious...but I like the idea, so I might have to twist it up a bit. Still not sure...it's one of those things that seems awesome in your head, but actual execution is a different story (like most stuff I come up with initially). And darn it, I just finished working with Arabesque in the woods for assignment #2! :lol: Moar trees, alright!

It'll be difficult to settle on one idea for this. Good luck everyone, and Kelle, you have your pic done already?!?? Cool!
    vLDcu1q.png
    "If you don't talk to your cat about catnip... who will?"

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
  • awesome_phoebeawesome_phoebe Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited March 2010
    I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with, this is an assignment that you can really express creativity, remember to use it :D
  • sootyowl143sootyowl143 Posts: 620 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Aww I ranked low again and I thought that picture turned out pretty good that time...

Anyways I have no idea what to for this assignment. Oh and I got braces today. They are only on my top teeth so far and no wire yet either.
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited March 2010
    i assume we can only enter one pic? cause i have 2 good scenes and i cant decide which i like better :/
    edited March 2010
    o well i might as well go with this one.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Jivatma/Sims Pics/Screenshot-12-2.jpg"height=450 width=600"[/IMG]

under the twilight sky, in a sacred circle, Raven danced to honor the spirits of the forest. For its a full moon, and she is drawn like magic to this place. Her namesake watches from his perch upon a stone.

"i've never felt so alive"

oh well.. i know it sucks, but i just dont seem to have a gift for this kinda thing so im not really gonna kill myself trying.

• SimManiacSimManiac Posts: 1,320 New Member
    edited March 2010
    *Lurks Quietly:)*
  • Bubby189Bubby189 Posts: 1,999 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Zeri- Yeah, I love the original version. I really loved your picture. :wink:

Bubby- fixed the deadline. It's now Wednesday. :mrgreen:

SweetBaby- Ah! Sorry! He just looked so much younger than her. I forgot she's a teen. Also, I got the fact that she was flying. :wink:

Omg! Thank you thank you thank you!! I hate tax time. :x
  • ChicagoStormChicagoStorm Posts: 1,019 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Kelle, I love how she is the main focus with the trees in the back

Zeri- I love her outfit and pose. I was gonna have a similar setup like that lol.

edited March 2010
    Zeri, that IS a great pose, and I love her outfit! It's very mystical. And how can you say you "don't have a gift for this kinda thing"? You always have awesome pictures and spectacular sims -- you sell yourself too short!

@Chicago, I was also thinking about doing something similar :lol: I'll have to return to the drawing board later. Those latest patches seemed to install without incident, so I'm crossing my fingers that things STAY stable... :shock:
    vLDcu1q.png

That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    edited March 2010
    Hmph! is someone talking about selling themselves short ;)

Cele~ <.< >.> No I didnt make that comment towards ya lol...but stay stable!! You're doing great doll.
    edited March 2010
    Zeri, that IS a great pose, and I love her outfit! It's very mystical. And how can you say you "don't have a gift for this kinda thing"? You always have awesome pictures and spectacular sims -- you sell yourself too short!

@Chicago, I was also thinking about doing something similar :lol: I'll have to return to the drawing board later. Those latest patches seemed to install without incident, so I'm crossing my fingers that things STAY stable... :shock:

Hey sorry if this is off topic, but Cele I need to ask u something. Can I have ur email or the username to any other PMing site so i can ask u? Its not a super personal question, i just want to ask you a favor
  • LyrianFleurLyrianFleur Posts: 128 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Gah, Zeri >.< I was going to do something similar! But that's okay. I think I've figured out something else. Off to make extras!
    edited March 2010
    yeah i guess there isnt much else to do in the forest (for these ladies anyway)
    XD
    edited March 2010
    @Chicago, I think I'm a little confused (lack of Girl Scout cookies)...what did you not direct towards me? :lol: I'm sorry -- I'll have my brain back when I get my hands on some more Tagalongs... :P

@SM -- heck yeah, you can have my addy! And that goes for anyone else too -- I love hearing from people outside of this...place. All of you guys are way too cool :mrgreen:
    celeseraphym@yahoo.com
    vLDcu1q.png

edited March 2010
    yay! a new friend! *writes down
    edited March 2010
    Alrighty Cele. I sent the message
    edited March 2010
    lol it's okay Cele...You mentioned to Zeri not to sell herself short and You do that yourself sometimes. So it was like, 'I know cele is not talking'...it was a soft slap to the forhead lol.

but its ok if you dont get it.
  • playermarko456playermarko456 Posts: 4,972 Member
    edited March 2010
    Congrats Cele! See, you did do a great job. Have more confidence in yourself. Believe... Always helps to have music playing to get inspiration. ;)
    edited March 2010
    yeah we all know your is gonna win again Cel :P
    but your pics are breathtaking, they are really somthing
    edited March 2010
    @Chicago - :oops: guilty as charged...I did feel a little hypocritical when I wrote that to Zeri, but I meant it with her! I just can't ever follow my own advice :lol: I'm workin' on it, I promise...old habits just die hard (ong boring uninteresting story...) :mrgreen:

@Marko - thank you, sweetie. I really appreciate that! And believe me, I have boatloads of music that I listen to for inspiration. I've actually come to enjoy several different types of music that I normally wouldn't have because of pictures and stories that I've created. It helps!

@SM - off to read your message now :P ...

@Zeri - I keep going back to what RD said...you never know anything for sure. I don't expect to get very high scores this time. I'll work hard for it, but something tells me that a few people are about to bring it hard and fierce! I'll do my best...when I figure out what I'm going to do! :lol:

You guys can email me anytime about ANYTHING -- really, I don't care what it is (nothing racist please)
    vLDcu1q.png

• RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited March 2010
    Ha! Cele that doesn't apply to you. We all know you are going to come up with something amazing and get a perfect score from the judges yet again. I'm totally jealous of your mad skills and wish I had a just a tenth of your creativity.
  • senb23senb23 Posts: 520 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Hello everyone! Cele, do you have YIM? If you do, may i add you please? smiley-ashamed005.gif
    edited March 2010
    Senb - I don't have YIM! :( Actually, I used to have it & use it, but my friends and I stopped using it and I never really started back. But feel free to email me anytime you want, and if I add IM again I'll let you know!

(and thanks for asking!)

And RD - I know you're joking, so I'll pretend I didn't just read ANY of that :lol: That rule applies to me just like anyone else! I'm never #1 at ANYTHING, so this kind of thing is strange and rare for me, lol. If your talent added up to a tenth of mine, then that would put me beyond the stratosphere, which I'm not (I'm not any more talented than you are!). And that's not me bashing myself - I haven't had formal training in Photoshop, so everything I do is just some crazy experiment -- either it works or it doesn't, and there are a TON of things I don't know how to do.

And there are PLENTY of people around here who may not have much editing experience, but who take INSANELY awesome in-game pictures - stuff that blows mine off the map. I'm definitely jealous of them! :mrgreen:(and many other people too)
    vLDcu1q.png

• ToblieToblie Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2010
    Hi guys all your pics look great so far, My other computer is getting fixed right now, wsomething to do with nod360 and some windows update anyhoo. I will be getting my pic in but it will probably be last minute so bear with me please. Can't wait to see the rest of everyones pics, happy simming.
    Toblie :)