Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSEDSweet and Sour Modeling Competition! Cycle One. Sign ups close on March 13th!! CLOSED

33yjfhf.png
Welcome to........ Sweet and Sour Modeling Competition!

Registration Form

Model's name:
Head Shot:
Body Shot:
**NOTICE** You MUST have some editing ability. If you don't know how to edit, then this competition is not for you!
:thumbup: = Turned in
:wink: = Reserved
:cry: = Drop Out.
:roll: = No Show
Judges
1. Cockerlover - Me
2. velcroshoes
3. simjenn
**JUDGES NOTICE** I will need your e-mail so you can send me scores. My e-mail is cockerlover_sims@hotmail.com
1. Simsy - a.k.a SiMsAdDiCt121 - Akiko Li :thumbup:
2. The_Purple_Plumbob - Jacinta Evers :thumbup:
3. Cauz - Pixie Grace :thumbup:
4. Mandino - Yukiko Fujita :thumbup:
5. JKAmaryllis - Candence Dimitri :thumbup:
6. MurderPrincessK - Kyoko Tokiwa :thumbup:
7. DrMusix - JC Rockafeller :thumbup:
8. Emily1897 :roll:
9. Kaliko103 - Dahlia Hiatt :thumbup:
**NOTICE** Will add more spots if needed.

How you will be judged

Model's Appearence /30 : You don't want your model to look sloppy or have unmatching clothes! This will effect you score BIG time.

Pose /10 : Your model's pose will need to match the picture/assignment. (Or get as close as you can.)

Editing /15 : How MUCH editing WON'T effect your scores. How nice and orginized the editing looks, WILL effect your score. Also, Make sure the editing fits in with the picture/assignment.

Creativity /25 : How creative and unique your picture looks.

Highest score possible: /80

**NOTE FOR NEWCOMERS** You won't be judged when you sign up, and there will be no elimination.
Rules

- Be patient for scores on assignments
- Be respectful to others
- Try your best
- Try to present nice and neat work

GOOD LUCK!!

I'm excited to see your models!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Comments

• velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Can I judge? :D
  • CockerloverCockerlover Posts: 604
    edited March 2010
    @velcroshoes Sure!! I'll always need judges!! Just give me your e-mail, and we'll be all set!
  • SiMsAdDiCt121SiMsAdDiCt121 Posts: 2,261
    edited March 2010
    reserve me a spot as a contestant please, I might join :]
    edited March 2010
    @velcroshoes Sure!! I'll always need judges!! Just give me your e-mail, and we'll be all set!
    Okay I will email you :mrgreen:
  • kamcil19kamcil19 Posts: 10,574 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I'm still not sure...
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited March 2010
    I would love to enter but would you be able to reserve me because it might be a while when I get everything done. By the way when you fill out the registration form is that where you put the final edited picture?
  • simjennsimjenn Posts: 563 Member
    edited March 2010
    I would love to help judge if you still have the space. I will email you now so you have my info. If your already full on judges its ok.
    edited March 2010
    @ The_Purple_Plumbob When you sign up, you can put an edited picture. As long as I get an unedited head shot picture and unedited body shot picture. Hope that answers your question! 8)
    edited March 2010
    *Bump* Thanks for reserving me.
    edited March 2010
    Ok, thanks, I've never entered a competition before so im a little new on how things work. :D
    edited March 2010
    @ simjenn Sure! You can either e-mail me or type you e-mail in a post. What ever you feel is more comfortable for you!
    @The_Purple_Plumbob This is my first time hosting a modeling competition, so I'm still learning the ropes too.
    edited March 2010
    Ok, I just took pictures of my model so I'll re-size them and post them up soon.
    edited March 2010
    BUMP FOR ENTRIES!!
    edited March 2010
    I'm sorta newish at modeling competitions but I figured my way out, if anyone needs help I'll be very willing to try and help you out :) if that's okay.
    edited March 2010
    ...hello?

bump (:
    edited March 2010
    HHHHEEEELLLOOO!!!!!!!!! Is anyone here?? WE NEED MORE ENTRIES!! Try to spread the word please! I would like to get this started! :mrgreen:
    edited March 2010
    here are 3 free bumps:
    BUMP!
    BUMP!
    BUMP!

:D
    edited March 2010
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited March 2010
    Im looking forward to seeing some real creativity here. Come on and sign up people!!!
  • circusbugcircusbug Posts: 62 New Member
    edited March 2010
    May I be reserved a spot, please? I've never been in a Sims modeling competition before.
    edited March 2010
    Sure! Lots of newcomers! Not in a bad way.
  • JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited March 2010
    I am thinking about it. I am in a few other competitions but a few of those seem to have come to a halt :(
    jz8tDGb.png
    Steam: JKAmaryllis
  • circusbugcircusbug Posts: 62 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Free Bump!
    edited March 2010
    This will be a fun contest for newer people but please, if you have joined or are thinking about it, check out some other contests that allow editing and get a feel for what it means and what you can do with it. Editing can be really great from what I have seen but it must be easy to go overboard with it. A lot of editing I have seen has been tacky and overdone...don't let that happen to you hehehe ; )
  • MandinoMandino Posts: 63
    edited March 2010
    I am thinking about signing up, but I haven't done any comps before (but I follow them on the site- I love seeing what people come up with).
    Can I maybe reserve a spot? I haven't edited a sims image before, but I use GIMP for editing/touching up photos, so I think I should be able to edit the screenshots- they just may not be as pro as the other contestants ;)